HTC One X - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.5
7.4
7.4

> In reply to Denzo @ 2012-04-10 19:00 from 2CF4 - click to readtell me the battery life in usage of text , music & browsing..please buddy tell me .. and also tell ma that iphone 4s is better than one x ? in battery life?

• 2012-04-11 10:19
  • sSP4

> In reply to craigy33 @ 2012-04-10 12:53 from YT7m - click to readCraigy yes apples battery life is longer only becouse they dont have true multi tasking and don't support a flash player which is so stupid on an internet device, 80% of desktop internet needs a flash player so that's why the iPhone is and always will be a mobile internet toy .........NUFF SAID

• 2012-04-11 09:51
  • vuJv

HTC one x I am using it for last one week. Amazing phone in first cut

Good about it

1.Supper fast Operation experience

2.Unbilvable camera experience..

No lag & supper fast than digital cameras
Supper clarity-HD screen and recording
While on Video record or play mode you can take photos-supper!!!
Screen touch zoom
In video recording it work good in low light normal indoor room –Can compare with even a 20k worth camera performance

3.Beat audio without beat head set-But good htc head set

4.Sleek & slim design ,robust body

5.Good contact application-delete duplicate/like different contacts easy.

6.No hanging as of now.. great….

7.Good outlook mail view experience- ppt will open just split of seconds and you can glide smoothly to any pages

Concern
1.No 3G video calling as of now-Basic feature people expect and competitor phone got it already. Expect upgrade release same soon other wise 1.3 front camera total waste.
2.No pouch or screen guard for 37 k worth device. Also curved edges make using screen guard to affect the looks
3.No beat head set added which is available with Sensation XL
4.Use micro sim which need tool to change sim
5.Batter built in
6.No SD card slot-But got 32G memory
7.No file explorer application inbuilt.

• 2012-04-11 09:18
  • rANQ

My S2-battery, 2000 mAh, last 4.5 hours when streaming HD Adobe Flash movies from http://www.justin.tv/directory/entertainment how long does One X battery last when doing the same? I used Dolphin Browser Mini, on GB, and played the flash-movie in fullscreen, and my S2 did not even get warm at all!
I know One X have better specs than S2 on everything, but Samsung-phones are very easy to root, and if S3 have atleast a 2000-2500 mAh battery then I will probably wait for S3, but my S2-camera have a problem with a "pink spot" but I have not yet seen that in any review on One X. So if One X is easy to root, and just as easy as S2 to root without losing warranty by easy going back to stock and remove any traces of root and custom firmwares..., and if the OneX battery is better than the 1800 mAh size indicate, then I maybe buy One X.

• 2012-04-11 09:14
  • mrGa

I adore this phone, it is amazing! It has got a great amount of battery life, and also has an 8MP camera! I have never seen or heard of a phone like this in my life! Its great, I remember the next time i had to charge it was, 6 days later! If i could choose the best phone for this year, it would always be this one!

• 2012-04-11 08:52
  • 3HGU

i purchased 4 pieces for my entire family.. i decided after using it.. its a super natural phone with a huge 3rd leg..

• 2012-04-11 08:30
  • IaHc

i wan't this things so much..
but i think i'll wait for the Zetta with 2,5ghz quadcore Krait ones..

• 2012-04-11 08:04
  • Kiu8

Well i have had this phone for 3 days now and i'm very impressed with the phone. It has a certain " WOW " factor which have been lacking in previous HTC phones. When u look back at the sensation XE and compare it to this its twice what XE has been i have used an XE and i still have it and i know the difference between them well ill post a summarized review soon after using this for a week or so anyone who buys this won't be dissapointed i myself dont think that samsung can make a phone that is twice as better then this or even a significant boost. Considering how bad there customer service is i wud go for HTC any day. Look at galaxy note their current top phone still running 2.3 gingerbread. and they havent distributed ICS to all the regions im in asia i recieved the ICS update 3 weeks ago but my friend with s2 still havnt got it. End of story.

• 2012-04-11 07:32
  • v@Hc

Hi guys i just got the htc one x , im really satisfied with it but theres a problem with mine phone. i cant connect to my mobile network , any help ?

• 2012-04-11 07:29
  • fxNQ

I brought a new htc one x tommorow but I am quite satisfied with its camera quaity...

• 2012-04-11 07:04
  • uurm

• 2012-04-11 07:03
  • uurm

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-10 16:32 from gDEt - click to readi really dont need to vote this baby up when u really look at android phones and ui and u compare to htc phones u see a big difference i will purchase each htc flagship handset that comes out every year or 6 months who cares the feeling i get from htc phones its genuine to me. As for battery i charge every day so i cant be bothered it lasts a day when im out i charge it every night who doesnt do that? come one guys. Im really happy with this one x loving the screen LOL. For some reason i havent noticed any lags i would say it moves same way with iphone 4s

• 2012-04-11 05:30
  • j09I

Does the Beats audio improve the sound in the FM-radio, because the Equalizer app from Google Play does not improve the sound from the FM-radio on my S2?

• 2012-04-11 03:51
  • 0TX%

Is Beats equalizer better than the Equalizer app from Google Play, is the sound-hardware better in HTC-phones with Beats audio or is Beats only a equalizer?
I have a 2000 mAh battery in my S2, so even if some of you say that the 1800 mAh battery in One X is good I still can not really believe that the 4.7 inch 720p screen will make the One X so much more battery-efficient than than the Super Amoled Plus screen with far less pixels on my S2 is!

• 2012-04-11 03:27
  • 0TX%

just got the phone 4 days ago. this is a good phone with nice screen, camera and runs smoothly. the battery need to be recharged daily after 8 hours of average usages

• 2012-04-11 01:49
  • uC3X

how much battery time it gives

• 2012-04-10 22:56
  • 2AYT

> In reply to yahooooo @ 2012-04-10 21:51 from 2SQ{ - click to readNo you just get standard HTC headphones. Looks like HTC will be unlikely to supply Beats headphones with future phones. It's just the beats equalizer which is supplied with the phone.

• 2012-04-10 22:12
  • 3JiZ

do you beats head phones wd it ?
if yes which one?

• 2012-04-10 21:51
  • 2SQ{

Awesome phone. Looking forward to the GSMA review. In the meantime please check out my user review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...fU-CNQ7l4ic=

• 2012-04-10 19:46
  • 3JiZ
Total of 6485 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X.