HTC One X - user opinions and reviews

HTC

> In reply to bliin @ 2012-04-08 06:58 from IVBm - click to readOne X got a decent battery life.
If you want more battery life then go for moto droid razr maxx and forget the HD display and quad core fun.

• 2012-04-08 07:08
  • u14x

unsatisfied with the power of its battery, it should use a battery which can stand in long time like motorola droid razr maxx which use 3000mAh, another one no slot for memory card

• 2012-04-08 06:58
  • IVBm

non user replaceable battery? cmon HTC....

• 2012-04-08 06:52
  • tLrN

i think any company which produce smart phone should interduce a smart phone with a battery power which can stand in long time like motorola droid razr maxx 3000mAh

• 2012-04-08 06:52
  • IVBm

> In reply to htcsam @ 2012-04-08 04:40 from uCrZ - click to readHTC might stop bundling Beats headsets with their phones
check this

• 2012-04-08 06:43
  • KIY$

> In reply to Phone Mechanic @ 2012-04-08 05:14 from u14x - click to readAbslutly Right =)

• 2012-04-08 06:41
  • KIY$

I work in a phone shop and this phone clearly is the best phone on the market ATM, Sonys S and Galaxy Note doesnt even come close. its been out for over a week now in australia but GSM still has no review on it when so many of the compition websites do. You were leaders in the mobile phone industry GSMarena but now you trail the other sites big time. What happend to you guys or you just dont care anymore???

• 2012-04-08 06:03
  • AejH

> In reply to Nishu11 @ 2012-04-07 20:58 from vG6a - click to readHTC is the king of the mobiles Kk

• 2012-04-08 05:43
  • rJ@8

> In reply to Mobilemaster @ 2012-04-07 22:08 from Lax6 - click to readIt is not the QUANTITY of sales it is the QUALITY and consumer satisfaction, in which they are on top, that matters.

How often you see an advertisement of Hyundai, Toyota, honda etc. (premium segments) on T.V or on newspapers? How about Merc, BMW and Audi? Of course everyone knows Hyundai, toyota etc sell more than Merc and BMW. But we dont get the quality and satisfaction of a merc on a toyota.

Same in the case of mobiles, the quality of htc is the best out there in the market.

And in my opinion they dont have to heavily market and cheat people like samsung do.(cheap quality and NO ICS for med-segment phones).

• 2012-04-08 05:14
  • u14x

hi guys bought one x yesterday and it hangs a lot shows the loading sign quite often i think some software issue and not really fast as it should be with multiple cores running ya camera is great beat audio is ok not great and what else not very happy with this unit ,would give it 6 out of 10

• 2012-04-08 04:51
  • wdRu

> In reply to CHINZY @ 2012-04-06 18:25 from utxt - click to readif u want beat headphones wait till may

• 2012-04-08 04:40
  • uCrZ

I got One X for 3 days. HTC made improvements on its screen, camera and audio but not on call quality-no noise cancelling works properly. It gets hot after heavy uses for around 10 mins. Overall, well made device in one solid case and only 130g.

• 2012-04-08 02:52
  • 2GPF

Good browser? http://www.youtube.com/watch?f...NQ3ac#at=195

• 2012-04-08 01:43
  • 0TXa

I think the're going for "The ONE to rule them all" kinda marketing here.

• 2012-04-07 22:36
  • na0$

> In reply to Nishu11 @ 2012-04-07 20:58 from vG6a - click to readYes, they should do is marketing. I mentioned this before. Samsung is doing this serious.

• 2012-04-07 22:08
  • Lax6

> In reply to Mobilemaster @ 2012-04-07 20:54 from Lax6 - click to readIts not the company's fault behind sales...its us who overhype other companies....all HTC needs to do is a little marketing.

• 2012-04-07 20:58
  • vG6a

I don't like iSheep style of bandwagon buying a phone just because "everyone" did or "everyone" thinks it's the best or what? ...I buy a phone because I like it and I don't like Samsung nor Apple and HTC phones are the best. And regarding the battery whining (I don't like to charge my battery everyday) OH grow up, You go to sleep don't you? I don't see the problem.

• 2012-04-07 20:55
  • MVI1

> In reply to Mobilemaster @ 2012-04-07 20:48 from Lax6 - click to readi totally agree with you that HTC needs to increase there batteries but they are still decent as its running such a heavy UI with some very nice functionality
Any how you didnt answered me but still would like to show you something:

check it out yourself and just try to understand that a company with such a low market share(HTC) compared to Apple and Samsung managed such a good score..
Rest is unsaid as you are intelligent enough to draw inferences from the above mentioned link...all the best

Mind you me neither the lover of HTC coz they dont owe me anything neither do I!!:)

• 2012-04-07 20:54
  • vG6a

> In reply to Nishu11 @ 2012-04-07 20:37 from vG6a - click to readYES sir, sales. Not sales are important?? Not sales is the factor which HTC needs? :P Without sales you are dead. Well, I don't know much about how Samsung care about customers. In the past I have read that they don't care much. See, this is their problem. Every company has a problem. I am not telling you that Samsung is the center of the world. :)

• 2012-04-07 20:54
  • Lax6

> In reply to Nishu11 @ 2012-04-07 20:32 from vG6a - click to readHow about the Desire HD? Or how about the Sensation XL? The XL has a very large screen, and has only 1600 of mAh. It's just not enough for such a phone, sorry... I am not telling you that all of their phones has this kind of problem, but some have...I can't wait for the day when every company will put 3000+...in their phones. The Razr Maxx's battery is much better than any other phones batterry, even the Note is crushed. Others should learn from them.
And I want to tell you again, that I am not a hater. I just shared my view point. By the way you said earlier that the Evo 3D has a pretty good battery, well it has a larger capacity then the S2.

• 2012-04-07 20:48
  • Lax6
Total of 6351 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X.