HTC One X - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.5
7.4
7.4

when is the next update?????????????????????????????????

• 2014-09-14 14:26
  • fxU}

The OS section should be updated. This phone received Android 4.2.2 w/ Sense 5 UI last year.

• 2014-09-13 14:32
  • p2IR

> In reply to ASGAR @ 2014-08-20 20:54 from YQZE - click to readWait and get 820 the latest phone.

• 2014-09-12 08:30
  • X{TL

> In reply to old wolf @ 2014-09-01 06:52 from ftIF - click to readInstall juice defender or DU Battery saver from Google play.

• 2014-09-12 08:28
  • X{TL

> In reply to governor @ 2014-09-11 12:45 from N9@S - click to readTrue it was a leader at a point in time.

• 2014-09-12 08:26
  • X{TL

Using HTC One X since the first week it came out. By far the best android phone I have worked with so far.

Downsides:
Camera is not very good. It extending out of the back makes it vulnerable to scratches. Mic and internal speakers tend to get weak over time. (Can't have a normal conversation without headset while walking on the road, after about 2 years)

Upsides:
The Processor and Graphics-Chip are very powerful. This makes the OS very responsive and allows for the most powerful mobile apps to run on the phone. The included dropbox-space + included SD-Card give more than enough space (provided you have a good data-plan). Screen is big and has a very good resolution. Beats-By-Dre technology, working over headset, allows for amazing sound while on the road.

Battery Life
As it is quite powerful, working a lot will not get you through a full day. Using it for "regular" purposes like messaging, having calls and looking up stuff, the battery lasts for up to 2 days. Gaming without Cable not recommended though.

Conclusion:
If you are looking for a lifestyle-phone, that has days of battery-life and makes pictures like a professional camera, choose another phone. But if you want a powerful companion, with a good display, that is reliable and fast, HTC One X is a very good choice.

And as always, HTC Stock Android is a lot nicer to use than Samsung or other similar Stock Androids.

I bought it full price in the first week of it being available, never regretted it.

• 2014-09-11 20:27
  • 3nea

indeed HTC one X is d best phone I 've used in my life......tightest graphics

• 2014-09-11 12:45
  • N9@S

Battery oppssss dont buy the phone.
If you buy you have to roam with your USB cable to charge this bloody shit phone. I am going to buy iphone.

• 2014-09-11 02:46
  • 4kvJ

I would not recommend this phone. Battery drain very fast recently the microphone start being very silent, I have to shout to be heard...

• 2014-09-04 11:30
  • m9F@

packed my HTC one X because it cannot switch on after less than a year of usage. I am told the engine is mal-functional.

• 2014-09-03 14:25
  • fm5B

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-03 10:13 from nE8e - click to readI tried flashing the boot. Img..... But still the same problem.... I am having hboot 1.73 and cid 038 pls send me a link for ruu...

• 2014-09-03 13:49
  • rKcv

> In reply to mean machine @ 2014-09-02 15:08 from upiZ - click to readReflash the Boot.img I had the same problem and mine was corrupted.

• 2014-09-03 10:13
  • nE8e

I have being using htc one x for 1 year.... I have rooted my phone and have installed a custom rom.... But somehow my network is not getting selected.... When I checked my imei no it was blank..... Can somebody help me to restore it..... If can pls reply..... Thank you

• 2014-09-02 15:08
  • upiZ

The phone is great but the battery drains too fast. It got to 75% from 100% in 30 mins of using data. Any solutions are welcome.

• 2014-09-01 06:52
  • ftIF

I'm using this HTC one x which has been updated to 4.2.2 with htc sense 5. I'm not really enjoying the phone because I feel sense 5 is boring. Can someone help me with how to roll back to sense 4+?

• 2014-08-31 21:09
  • fsT5

a very brilliant phone that never stuck in 2 years and big screen large memory but battery is a little weak but thats not a major problem. i highly recomend this phone

• 2014-08-29 15:01
  • 0Fi4

Certainly a brilliant phone which is fast and plays some really great games with all the options, BUT, the downside is battery life is low and no option to put in a larger memory card, other then that is an awesome phone which in 2 years has never crashed.

• 2014-08-27 06:45
  • vtxx

it's pretty awesome... Bt please give me some new skins, themes. these old one or very boring....

• 2014-08-27 05:12
  • rJLG

> In reply to Nagu @ 2014-08-21 17:35 from utW3 - click to readYou have a corrupt programme somewhere do a factory reset of the phone.

• 2014-08-24 07:26

Very good phone!

Fast, big screen, good looking. Only the battery is kinda weak. And it can get extremely hot when it's working hard e.g. while playing a really huge game like GTA San Andreas. It's also stuck on Android 4.2.2

But other than that I really can't complain about it. It's also not that expensive so it really was a very good choice.

• 2014-08-23 17:25
  • 6j0%
Total of 6537 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X.