HTC One X - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.5
7.4
7.4

Using HTC One X since the first week it came out. By far the best android phone I have worked with so far.

Downsides:
Camera is not very good. It extending out of the back makes it vulnerable to scratches. Mic and internal speakers tend to get weak over time. (Can't have a normal conversation without headset while walking on the road, after about 2 years)

Upsides:
The Processor and Graphics-Chip are very powerful. This makes the OS very responsive and allows for the most powerful mobile apps to run on the phone. The included dropbox-space + included SD-Card give more than enough space (provided you have a good data-plan). Screen is big and has a very good resolution. Beats-By-Dre technology, working over headset, allows for amazing sound while on the road.

Battery Life
As it is quite powerful, working a lot will not get you through a full day. Using it for "regular" purposes like messaging, having calls and looking up stuff, the battery lasts for up to 2 days. Gaming without Cable not recommended though.

Conclusion:
If you are looking for a lifestyle-phone, that has days of battery-life and makes pictures like a professional camera, choose another phone. But if you want a powerful companion, with a good display, that is reliable and fast, HTC One X is a very good choice.

And as always, HTC Stock Android is a lot nicer to use than Samsung or other similar Stock Androids.

I bought it full price in the first week of it being available, never regretted it.

• 2014-09-11 20:27
  • 3nea

indeed HTC one X is d best phone I 've used in my life......tightest graphics

• 2014-09-11 12:45
  • N9@S

Battery oppssss dont buy the phone.
If you buy you have to roam with your USB cable to charge this bloody shit phone. I am going to buy iphone.

• 2014-09-11 02:46
  • 4kvJ

I would not recommend this phone. Battery drain very fast recently the microphone start being very silent, I have to shout to be heard...

• 2014-09-04 11:30
  • m9F@

packed my HTC one X because it cannot switch on after less than a year of usage. I am told the engine is mal-functional.

• 2014-09-03 14:25
  • fm5B

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-03 10:13 from nE8e - click to readI tried flashing the boot. Img..... But still the same problem.... I am having hboot 1.73 and cid 038 pls send me a link for ruu...

• 2014-09-03 13:49
  • rKcv

> In reply to mean machine @ 2014-09-02 15:08 from upiZ - click to readReflash the Boot.img I had the same problem and mine was corrupted.

• 2014-09-03 10:13
  • nE8e

I have being using htc one x for 1 year.... I have rooted my phone and have installed a custom rom.... But somehow my network is not getting selected.... When I checked my imei no it was blank..... Can somebody help me to restore it..... If can pls reply..... Thank you

• 2014-09-02 15:08
  • upiZ

The phone is great but the battery drains too fast. It got to 75% from 100% in 30 mins of using data. Any solutions are welcome.

• 2014-09-01 06:52
  • ftIF

I'm using this HTC one x which has been updated to 4.2.2 with htc sense 5. I'm not really enjoying the phone because I feel sense 5 is boring. Can someone help me with how to roll back to sense 4+?

• 2014-08-31 21:09
  • fsT5

a very brilliant phone that never stuck in 2 years and big screen large memory but battery is a little weak but thats not a major problem. i highly recomend this phone

• 2014-08-29 15:01
  • 0Fi4

Certainly a brilliant phone which is fast and plays some really great games with all the options, BUT, the downside is battery life is low and no option to put in a larger memory card, other then that is an awesome phone which in 2 years has never crashed.

• 2014-08-27 06:45
  • vtxx

it's pretty awesome... Bt please give me some new skins, themes. these old one or very boring....

• 2014-08-27 05:12
  • rJLG

> In reply to Nagu @ 2014-08-21 17:35 from utW3 - click to readYou have a corrupt programme somewhere do a factory reset of the phone.

• 2014-08-24 07:26
  • X{TL

Very good phone!

Fast, big screen, good looking. Only the battery is kinda weak. And it can get extremely hot when it's working hard e.g. while playing a really huge game like GTA San Andreas. It's also stuck on Android 4.2.2

But other than that I really can't complain about it. It's also not that expensive so it really was a very good choice.

• 2014-08-23 17:25
  • 6j0%

> In reply to Nagu @ 2014-08-21 17:35 from utW3 - click to read
hello sir good morning i have htc one x mobile but not connectinternet i have airtel sim

• 2014-08-23 06:58
  • ij7G

I am using HTC 1X model. The set hanged and i do not know how to reset it. Normally if power is made off or battery is removed it will be ok in other sets. But supply could not be switched off and i do not know how to take the battery out. Pl guide me.

• 2014-08-21 17:35
  • utW3

guy's shuld i buy this mobile please sugest

• 2014-08-20 20:54
  • YQZE

> In reply to mukarram @ 2014-08-17 12:41 from SbW8 - click to readDear mukarram htc one x was introdused in february 2012. How are u using it since last 3.5 years,?... :):p

• 2014-08-19 19:42
  • KICh

> In reply to mukarram @ 2014-08-17 12:41 from SbW8 - click to readits only been out for 2.5 years?

• 2014-08-19 17:31
  • MVg6
Total of 6532 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X.