Great feature in this phone, but the absence of a microSD card slot stops me from buying this phone.
Pity, because there is never enough storage space.
I used this phone yesterday at my local store in Taiwan for nearly 30 minutes.
Here's a brief summary and this will help all who are thinking of buying it
1) This phone is amazingly fast, Everything from camera speed, moving between screens, scrolling,internet,flash player is smooth, hardly any lag (Of course android is not ios)
2) This phone does not come with beats earphones, you only get the normal earphones which are pathetic. If you want the ibeats earphones then wait till May.
3) The screen of this phone is pretty good but Sony Xperia S has a better screen, Not by much but still if you take a close look the Xperia S has even better readability. Honestly ,It's marginal but if you love high quality screen- Xperia S
4) Camera- I clicked pics from both this and Xperia S (don't know about iphone 4S) and the clarity overall is better in Xperia S, but again it is marginal. If you are trully a photo buff you will see it, otherwise the difference is not that great but the noise was less with bit better colors on Xperia S.
5) However, the speed of the camera was faster on HTC. The biggest thing which i noticed was that Xperia S did lag a bit while zoom pinching in and out from web page and even on pics, it also was a bit slow in some apps. HTC ONE X had no lag, you could do everything from multitasking to rapidly taking pics, There is no lag whatsoever.
6)I cant say about battery as you need to use it at least for a week to make a decision.
7) Bottom line- HTC One X is a better phone, Sense 4.0 is better UI than Sony's,
The camera goes to xperia S but the speed of shpoting is higher in HTX ONE x and also burst mode is amazing.
The screen however goes to Xperia s as it has a better readability specially in webpages.
My advice- Wait for a month so that you can know about the battery life and also the 2nd edition of HTC ONE X with the earphones is launched. The price is around 700 US$.
Nice One..... HTC One X Review from Vodafone :)
Got mine today, I work in Telco & this is the first handset I have contracted for a long time. Seems like an extremely good replacement for my woRk provided iPhone 4s so far.
sent from htc one
Is that 1800 mAh battery enough for all these???
Any review for this battery life?
Hi guys if i buy they unlocked international version will it work on t-mobile us also will it bring the quad core and tegra 3!!!!!
DD, 30 Mar 2012Got it today the best phone, threw my 4S in the bin Where's the bin
Most people care about the battery LOL
so am i . please someone do a review on the battery!
I am interested in buying this phone when it launch. but i am a bit worried about it's battery consumption and also the durability of the phone as all my phone actually need to be lasted for more than 3years.
dear user pls tell me which is the best between htc one x or sony xperia s in audio nd video ?
HTC One X scored (10,600) on bench mark Really WOOW!!
Here is the source:
Bortaçina, 30 Mar 2012Does this phone has face unlock like galaxy nexus?Yes it has face unlock... it's an ICS feature.
SmartphoneConsultant, 30 Mar 2012Stop posting nonsense. HTC Sensation XL, which is a 4.7inch(same as One X)single core 1.5Ghz ... moreActually the global version is a quad core processor....might wanna read up before u refute something u don't know about..IMO