HTC One X - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.5
7.4
7.4

> In reply to You are totaly rigth @ 2012-12-27 21:27 from uF0s - click to readHi!
I'm reading this rewievs and I'm totaly confused. I would like to buy HTC One X, but it seems that a lot of people is having problems with it. Should I buy it anyways or should I rather buy HTC Desire X? Please help!!

• 2012-12-29 08:15
  • pq$W

i dropped sony xperia SL and purchased HTC one x.. its simply awesome ...

• 2012-12-29 05:05
  • 7wj}

> In reply to hunter @ 2012-12-28 22:51 from N9@S - click to readi am sorry for u the technical support of the htc one x is very poor its even very hard in my country to even change the battery plus if u find some one its very very expensive add to all that the call recording issue ... its the worest phone in 2012

• 2012-12-29 00:14
  • fq1u

I bought my htc one x 2 months ago and the 3 touch buttons located below the screen just seize to function some days ago and it just made the phone non-operable because without the 3 buttons, there is nothing someone can do to navigate the menu.

• 2012-12-28 22:51
  • N9@S

> In reply to steliosm @ 2012-12-24 18:36 from mZxu - click to readit's for the Camera i guess

• 2012-12-28 22:16
  • KxhZ

Been using this phone for months now. HOX is superb, after the Jelly Bean update my battery managed to break endurance records of 2 Days 7 Hours (moderate usage: 2 hours talk time, browsing for 30 mins, HD gaming for about 30 mins, music for around 8 hours (i sleep at nights while listen to musics, did battery self test *#*3424#*#*), plus, The Holo Light HD for Sense 4+ was given away for free in playstore!, I won't be upgrading anytime soon, pretty much happy with this.. However, if you're about to buy a new phone this time around, I suggest you go with HTC Droid DNA. Buying HTC One X is not suggested because it is already showing its age, unless of course HTC sells it in 150 USD price. :)

• 2012-12-28 22:09
  • KxhZ

> In reply to android42159 @ 2012-12-28 15:22 from kE}T - click to readMaybe So But The iPhone 5 Is Faster.

• 2012-12-28 20:11
  • ptPD

> In reply to patricia @ 2012-12-28 17:47 from t7x6 - click to readI totally agree with you!
:-)

• 2012-12-28 18:42
  • HxcG

> In reply to NeBa @ 2012-12-28 15:59 from g8$c - click to readIm glad it's working perfectly now. Please download GSam Battery Monitor to check battery drain.

I'm still waiting for JB update, nothing here in UAE.

• 2012-12-28 18:40
  • HxcG

I think this phone doesn't need an upgrade, yet ICS is enough for me and overall this phone is great than any other phone. Battery, storage, cpu, gpu, UI, speed, is very wonderful. I wish i could by this phone next year.
Great job HTC, i had full support of your company.

• 2012-12-28 17:47
  • t7x6

> In reply to AJG @ 2012-12-28 05:35 from HxcG - click to readI done factory reset and now my phone works perfectly. Thank you so much!
And can you please tell me how to see now how much display drained the battery?

• 2012-12-28 15:59
  • g8$c

The HTC One X is 4G LTE even tho the specs say its not iv had mine for 1 month and pick up LTE everywhere i go, this is by far the best android phone i have ever owned. not to mention all the specs are higher then the iphone5 One X has(quad core processor)iphone5 only has a dual chip.

• 2012-12-28 15:22
  • kE}T

HTC one x is best phone it's look is very nice!!!
I am also use HTC one x. And I am very satisfied with this phone,
I am impress myself.

• 2012-12-28 13:30
  • Hkqp

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-27 10:05 from m}Vg - click to readWtf is al tis.... One say its gud, d otr say its lk shit... Wtf ru guys upto.... Who d hell gves a gud review...

• 2012-12-28 13:28
  • Y}5c

HTC one x is best phone it's look is very nice!!!
I am also use HTC one x. And I am very satisfied with this phone,
I am impress myself.

• 2012-12-28 13:28
  • Hkqp

The Best Smartphone of The Year.Drop it,rub off all the dust on its gorgeous screen and put it back in your pocket its still working fine.Battery life is amazing (becomes a catastrophe if you using 3g though).Jelly Bean makes it even better.I have never had a phone that made me feel this satisfieD.I dont feel like upgrading anytime soon.Yeah there is the amazing Butterfly flying around but no,i am good.HTC ONE X The Best Smartphone of 2012.Who is Samsung and who the hell is Apple.

• 2012-12-28 09:53
  • fuFE

my volume up key doesn't work enymore ((( what should i do?

• 2012-12-28 09:20
  • MIup

helo guys.shit about update 4.1.1.
please help me how to downgrade from 4.1 to 4.0.
pleeeeeeease guys help me thnx a lot

• 2012-12-28 07:40
  • 6Q0N

> In reply to micky @ 2012-12-24 19:13 from NrH4 - click to readYes my friend this is a major problem in HTC one x although s3 is doing great regarding the updating of the call recording issue we find that HTC team run away from their responbilities...Gus run away from HTC one x save your money

• 2012-12-28 07:34
  • fq1u

Please, I like to ask what about the jellybean, I didn't receive any update to my htc one x yet.

• 2012-12-28 05:59
  • 9xH9
Total of 6639 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X.