HTC One X - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.5
7.4
7.4

did any one find a solution for thr call recording stuff for one x.there is no app.on the whole market work on it

• 2012-12-16 18:50
  • ft0$

> In reply to rupok @ 2012-12-16 13:52 from uNVD - click to readBro mine is 3.14.720.24 .... Mine, bought from outside... G&G s...ks

• 2012-12-16 17:36

is the JB update OTA?

• 2012-12-16 17:28
  • KIg@

why google now doesnt speak ( answer back)? from cyprus

• 2012-12-16 14:19
  • n{kZ

> In reply to shawon.nsu @ 2012-12-16 09:03 from PEqf - click to readI hv the same prob bro.I bought my phone from g&g and updated to JB next day. Nway I know u r frm bd. My software version is 3.14.707.24 but people frm other countries hv 3.14.720.24. May be the upgrade varies countrywise. Check urs and notify me.

• 2012-12-16 13:52
  • uNVD

when the htc one x cid 16 will have the update????

• 2012-12-16 13:27
  • StNj

Good things comes to those who wait ( that's a mantra in HTC) normally HTC takes a quality time to release a new update which will afterward be solid like a rock. Samsung are quick to release a new software which Will afterward brings distortion and havoc to a phone. Check every Samsung user after an update they start experiencing massive problems... HTC for life no matter what...

• 2012-12-16 11:00
  • NrNy

> In reply to Zeffy @ 2012-12-15 16:51 from wuYy - click to readLike you, I moved from the iPhone 4S to the HTC One X. I now have peace of mind knowing I won't need to struggle with the my phone calls when I can't find my glasses - HTC allows you to have a "favorites" of contacts and use their pictures to make the call.
Texting is a breeze because I don't have to deal the the QWERTY keyboard.
I so, so, love this phone! I can play some games while waiting for my clients. Or surf the web. I can take pictures of nice scenes from my videos!
To manage my battery time, I just turn off my wifi or mobile internet connection.

• 2012-12-16 10:58
  • t7Xh

> In reply to Zeffy @ 2012-12-15 22:14 from wuYy - click to readBro... After jelly bean, there is no icon like HTC hub...:-( ... if anyone have the same issue plz tell me. without HTC hub I can't download extra HTC skin and wallpapers.. help

• 2012-12-16 09:10
  • PEqf

Bangladesh .... my cid 038. And now I'm not able to find any downloadable skin from HTC source... After jelly bean update, HTC hub is gone.... How do I get it back? No HTC hub no free wallpaper/ skin for me... Only play store...

• 2012-12-16 09:03
  • PEqf

> In reply to shawon.nsu @ 2012-12-15 21:24 from PEqf - click to readhello shawon. from where did you get 4.1.1 jelly beans update for One X ?

• 2012-12-16 07:21
  • KIYu

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-15 18:59 from t}p7 - click to readI never had any wifi issues since i bought this phone 5 months ago. But were still till waiting for JB here in the Middle East. BTW thats Jelly Bean not Justin Bieber!

• 2012-12-16 01:26
  • Hxcg

how to transfer applications from pc to phone

• 2012-12-16 01:01
  • t}eQ

> In reply to shawon.nsu @ 2012-12-15 21:24 from PEqf - click to readskin: pull down your notification bar from the top and click the settings icon on top right. Then click personalise on the menu, here you will find skins.

HTC hub: click on your apps menu icon, should look like 4 dots on the bottom right of your screen. Make sure you are showing all your apps. (Across bottom are tabs for all, most recent etc) It is now alphabetical so you just need to find HTC hub here.

Hope this helps.

• 2012-12-15 22:14
  • wuYy

Guys i need your support... after update to jelly bean.. where is htc hub ??? and now how do i get htc skin/wallpaper?? any link or hands on experience????

• 2012-12-15 21:24
  • PEqf

facing too many problems with this phone like wifi problem, wifi direct problem,net disconnect problem,

• 2012-12-15 18:59
  • t}p7
  • F

I love, love, love this phone. Coming from the restrictive Apple iPhone4 this phone is like a breath of fresh air.

Everything customisable to exactly suit my tastes and needs. I now have the ability to install anything without having to jailbreak. Putting music and movies on my phone was as easy as clicking and dragging, or downloading directly to the phone, using one of many downloading apps. No more iTunes for me!

Scrolling is smooth and seamless and everything super fast & responsive.

If an application has an error (not often) it will tell you about the error and give you the option to send an error report. Unlike the iPhone where the app either just quits or fails to load, in the hope you wont notice.

It also has true multi tasking, I can be surfing the net or reading a book, listening to music, whilst downloading a clip via bitTorrent, all at the same time.

The screen is huge and crisp, perfect for reading a book or watching a movie with vibrant colours. However with this comes the tradeoff - battery life is diminished. But like I did with my iPhone, I just carry a cable with me to top up should I need to at work or in the car.

I was worried about leaving the known safe iPhone arena, but 3 months later and I still do not regret it at all. Did I mention I LOVE this phone?

• 2012-12-15 16:51
  • wuYy

All HTC one X Malaysian already JB.

• 2012-12-15 10:45
  • P%{f

Every time I receive the same update 4.03 why alredy installed this update 3 times

• 2012-12-15 09:41
  • 3WMP

whether i phone 4 s is better than HTC ONE X For professional use?

• 2012-12-15 08:39
  • 2@vA
Total of 6520 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X.