HTC One X - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.5
7.4
7.4

Its the best phone i ever had...fast , beautiful ,good operation.. After the update to jelly bean the phone is perfect........ Super phone , i live that..

• 2013-01-01 16:29
  • 0Ztv

Why does this page say the HTC One X has a quad core when it only has a dual???

• 2013-01-01 10:44
  • k9GB

can any body tel me that how's battery back up of one x. my friend have this phone he told me that never but one x coz its battery time is less then one day
guys plz help me out ...

• 2013-01-01 06:52
  • KIw2

Stay away from this phone!
i purchased this phone when it was launched i.e. april 2012. In november 2012, the screen just won't display anything when i press the power/standby button. HTC did a one to one replacement for this (which is some sort of consolation). today on Jan 1st, exactly the same thing happens i.e. blank screen. I can't believe HTC has such poor QC for its so called 'flagship' phone. This will be the last HTC i'll ever purchase.

• 2013-01-01 04:48
  • tug$

> In reply to hh @ 2012-12-30 18:44 from 9x1a - click to readSame here i m livin in dubai cid j_15 but still havent got any jellybean update

• 2012-12-31 17:05
  • YMk5

Hi guys,
Im going to buy htc one x day after tomorrow.. I hav studied enough about this device and im very satisfied with it. The only thing im worrying is the user openions of this device. Is it good to buy? Im afraid only because of the openions... Plz help me bcoz im going to buy it day after tomorrow..

• 2012-12-31 15:37
  • iwpB

> In reply to mohamad @ 2012-12-30 11:44 from mg{9 - click to readdont bother yr self there is no single call recorder app work for the htc one x and i am sorry for the stupid ppl who say..why dont u download one from the play store..most probaply these stupid ppl dont own hox.they just love to pla pla ..i emailed htc tech. support and they answer me its none of their bussiness...my advice to all run away from htc one x its absouletly the worest in 2012 comparing to its price range

• 2012-12-31 13:55
  • fq1I

Android phones need 4 cores to be more powerful and faster. On the other hand, windows phone and iOS only need 1 or 2 cores to moves smoothly

• 2012-12-31 12:26
  • vfxa

> In reply to Annonymous @ 2012-10-23 21:54 from vGVk - click to readHTC one x is the best. I'm also a technician :)

• 2012-12-31 12:24
  • IWHR

> In reply to mohamad @ 2012-12-30 11:44 from mg{9 - click to readWhy dont you download call recorder app from google play?

• 2012-12-31 10:05
  • vFHe

I'm experiencing a problem with data network, after updating to jelly bean. My data network gets disconnected for sometime and then reconnects automatically. Anyone having this problem.???

• 2012-12-31 08:39
  • uvLr

> In reply to shawon.nsu @ 2012-12-30 16:07 from PEqh - click to readThe camera only update is supposed to tweak/improve the battery consumption when the camera is in standby.

Not sure if it makes a difference on a day to day basis, but its good to know that HTC is making an effort to address the user issues/complaints proactively.. :)

One X Rocks!!!

• 2012-12-31 06:26
  • tUcT

I,m from egypt,my phone is unlocked,my cid j_15 and there is no update till now,any news? This time it took sooooooooo long time from htc

• 2012-12-30 18:44
  • 9x1a

I got an update..... its for camera. Only 3~4 mb. I don't know where is the improvement... If any1 got the update please review

• 2012-12-30 16:07
  • PEqh

its a good phone with excellent features....dont bother abt wat others says. im using it for few konths

• 2012-12-30 15:59
  • utYu

my htc one x gorrila glass is crack..cn it b replaced with another glass...
im in ghana

• 2012-12-30 13:57
  • mcut

hi
i have a big problem , there is no app for call recording in htc one x, could any one help me for this, it is very nesessary for my job.....
thanks

• 2012-12-30 11:44
  • mg{9

> In reply to koko @ 2012-12-29 21:41 from fq1u - click to readdude i think ur htc oneX is not an original one.. because 1st of all i can dwnld all apps from play store and it works perfectly and 2nd after the Jelly Bean Update my phone now stay for about 25hr on battery with average use for call, wifi stays on, web browsing, fb check, playing from time to time.. and the last thing support from HTC is the best.. i mailed them about a problem on my previous device, the next day i got a call from an HTC technician to troubleshoot.. I am from Mauritius

• 2012-12-30 10:23
  • Nvfw

> In reply to [deleted post]true..its the worest ..bad battery..bad technical support..bad after sales service..most of the market apps doesnt work on it like call recorder..limited to your buying region which means if u r in africa and buy the asian version it will not work and sooo many problems compared to its very expensive price

• 2012-12-29 21:41
  • fq1u
Total of 6661 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X.