HTC One X - user opinions and reviews

HTC

yipeee i have my jelly bean update today my htc one x is smoother than butter,what about u guys,Pakistan

• 2012-11-28 14:57
  • uWIH

> In reply to [deleted post]My CID Number is VODAP001. I already search but didn't get any solution. Bcoz I don't know much abt custom rom & root. I read many articles but don't understand. Can you give me a link which I will follow. The language should be easy & simple.

• 2012-11-28 14:53
  • PEqf

yipee i have got my jb update today i realy loving my one x ,smothest phone in the world iam from pakistan what about u guys

• 2012-11-28 14:51
  • uWIH

> In reply to dirk_13 @ 2012-11-28 11:34 from vxti - click to readThe HTc wuill launch Jelly bean by the end of the year in all Over the world jst nw they hav launchhed update in india.

• 2012-11-28 14:10
  • U2hd

well dis is my very first smart fone..and its really great...I do luv d other brand but when I saw dis fone to my frend..I tested it and..walah..I'm impress...keep up d gud work...htc rocks...

• 2012-11-28 13:44
  • 3EYj

i have this htc about 2 month ago and it's a super phone,go for it !

• 2012-11-28 13:24
  • 0kG7

Woot the jellybean update just arrived for my country, Brunei( on Borneo Island neighbors are malaysia and Indonesia) and I'm downloading it now, will comment later to see what effects it will gimme :D

• 2012-11-28 12:28
  • ijsJ

is jellybean 4.1 available now here in the phillipines????
i hope someone answer that

• 2012-11-28 11:34
  • vxti

> In reply to butt saab @ 2012-11-28 07:58 from mTZg - click to readthanks for helping me i want to ask one more thing when we can get jb in united arab emirates

• 2012-11-28 09:58
  • mTZg

> In reply to Ranjan_Mohammadpur @ 2012-11-27 18:50 from u7YL - click to readbro
u rooted ur phone? gr8 now u can check for rooted custom Rom in the internet and u will also get the 4.1.2 jelly bean rom
but i m afraid that u will not get any update from HTC anymore. thank u

• 2012-11-28 09:02
  • Uivy

> In reply to butt saab @ 2012-11-28 07:58 from mTZg - click to readif u try a different charger then u will be sure where is the problem?
check 1st... it will not damage ur battery

• 2012-11-28 08:55
  • Uivy

> In reply to shawon.nsu @ 2012-11-27 18:33 from Uivy - click to readare you sure no problem with the batrey

• 2012-11-28 07:58
  • mTZg

Jelly bean 4.1 update is available for Pakistan region since yesterday. Massive battery time improvement with loop scrolling on homescreens. Qwerty key pad also changed. Check it out paki dudes.

• 2012-11-28 06:25
  • fBhm

how to factory reset ur phone after updating it to jelly bean ??

• 2012-11-28 06:24
  • K8T1

> In reply to Shyam Bahety @ 2012-11-26 17:06 from Xuj0 - click to readHi! Do you have twitter? I want to ask you quetions but sometimes I can't track the GSM Arena Site so... I appreciate if you have one - @jazzercrak07.
Anyways, I'm having a prob sharing my phone as a hotspot. My Laptop and Ipod is already connected to it however they can't surf internet. It's only my HTC One X that can use internet by itself. I phoned my SIM provider and they said they support sharing so I guess it's the phone that is faulty.

• 2012-11-28 02:42
  • 9x48

> In reply to CaloyMamba @ 2012-11-27 11:25 from t7Xi - click to readI'm a very fan of HTC but this time I'll say you must go to Samsung Galaxy S III, feature/battery/OS wise it's the best decision for now. Trust me. Questions tweet me @jazzercrak07

• 2012-11-28 01:03
  • 9x48

Why after the upgrade 4.1 on setings show "beats audio not available on phone speaker" ??????
HTC one X.

• 2012-11-27 18:54
  • sR3a

> In reply to shawon.nsu @ 2012-11-24 14:05 from Uivy - click to readI am also from Dhaka. My cid is VODAP203. I have officially unlocked my bootloader through HTC website and using a 4.0.4 rooted custom rom. JellyBean update is being given officially over the air by HTC Now. I want to update my phone at this moment. How can I do this?

• 2012-11-27 18:50
  • u7YL

> In reply to [deleted post]I have already purchased HTC One X from G&G. My hboot option unlocked and its also used custom ROM. They told me its a brand new phone but after that I found its used product from UK. It's used custom that's why I m not getting any update. I m still using ICS 4.0.3 and Sense 4.0. Too much disappointed......can u help me to update my phone to jelly bean......thanks

• 2012-11-27 18:38
  • PEqh

> In reply to butt saab @ 2012-11-27 16:30 from mTZg - click to readchange the charger ..........

• 2012-11-27 18:33
  • Uivy
Total of 6351 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X.