HTC One X - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.5
7.4
7.4

hy guys ..i take htc one x on 20.12.2012 in abu dhabi it is good mobile bt its warm up on back side and bettry is soo poor result only 1 hour and 15 min it runs..and take more time in recharging i am so confuesd...what i do how the betrry life can better and it is advise from my side dont waste ur money on this ph plz

• 2012-12-22 05:54
  • 3JAa

If you have problems with your phone. Doesn't mean all one x is problematic and you have to run away from them. Send it back for repair, period. Aside from short battery backup, I never had issues with my phone at all. Now look at S3, dead after 6 months and yes they're replacing the damaged chip. Personally I always had problems with my Samsung phones since Omnia time to s2. Either mobile died or storage lost and it didn't happened once but 3x or more within the 1 year warranty period. I don't know maybe it's just me..

• 2012-12-22 05:14
  • Hxct

> In reply to troy35 @ 2012-12-21 01:01 from t}eV - click to readi think htc one x is a fantastic phone to have becuz i have it for six months with no problems the only thing is no parts in sri lanka if its broken...i mean we couldnt repair it

• 2012-12-22 04:56
  • IWR8

> In reply to beeman @ 2012-12-20 19:49 from N9@T - click to readWhich version of JB do you have. I have been having service problem since my update to JB.

• 2012-12-21 23:28
  • fsV9

> In reply to kiko @ 2012-12-16 18:50 from ft0$ - click to readThere r no soultion for HTC one x its the only phone which had these troubles comparing to its expensive price guys run away from HTC and save your money

• 2012-12-21 21:04
  • ft49

HTC One X becomes very unreliable after a few months. I loved the phone when it was new, but now it shuts down for no reason, and takes its own sweet time booting back up. It may come back on in 10 minutes, it may be 30 minutes, or it may be hours.

• 2012-12-21 19:03
  • Qt0x

• 2012-12-21 13:58
  • fk2d

> In reply to AJG @ 2012-12-20 05:21 from Hxct - click to readThanks for the reply. But its not that, i ve aleeady done that you talking about The data connection disabling when the screen off. My problem is very low WiFi signals when Im using it while screen on. I ve never had a wi-fi signal issues but thats just annoying. İ dont know if I dropped it and made wi-fi annette broken or something...

• 2012-12-21 01:58
  • gJnM

the best and the fastest smartphone in the market with all the best features... only battery is the issue works perfectly fine after updating to 4.1.1 jelly bean better then s3

• 2012-12-21 01:01
  • t}eV

Gsmarena must do a JB revieww for this phone

• 2012-12-20 21:48
  • HHHH

hi guys
Too much heating problem any solution for heating ??????

Nomz

• 2012-12-20 20:15
  • n2Kt

i wanna buy this phone if you have any problems please report tell me and if they were solved by the update

• 2012-12-20 20:10
  • 3VRM

Just got my JB update.....download in progress........will let You guys know what the feels like.....by tomorrow. Hope it will be a good experience... all the way from Lagos Nigeria. Enjoying my One X ...no complain at all.

• 2012-12-20 19:49
  • N9@T

htc one x r galaxy note

• 2012-12-20 19:42
  • nCeY

> In reply to m7usien @ 2012-12-20 12:40 from fk4g - click to readto update just go to settings, about phone and select software update

• 2012-12-20 19:32
  • sXLx

> In reply to Dipta @ 2012-12-20 12:44 from K6mw - click to readMy Htc One X never lose signal before with ics and now with jb after update. Htc One X is faaaaaaaar better superphone than s3.

• 2012-12-20 17:00
  • 3bmp

when it will be available the JB update in italy for TIM?

• 2012-12-20 14:19
  • MIup

This phone sucks. it loses signal every now and then and I expected at least a ui change with the jelly bean update. I exchanged this phone for a s3. Which is far far better IMO.

• 2012-12-20 12:44
  • K6mw

Please I need to know how to upgrade to jelly beans?

• 2012-12-20 12:40
  • fk4g

> In reply to schizo @ 2012-12-20 07:20 from vaPy - click to readSome of them you can disable..
Go to:
Settings - App - All
Then tap on the app you want to disable, tap disable (or uninstall updates in some cases before you can disable).
Good luck!
Wow just realized I typed disable a 5 times. LOL

• 2012-12-20 10:53
  • Hxct
Total of 6563 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X.