HTC One X - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.5
7.4
7.4

its best for christmas and i love it

• 2012-12-23 23:20
  • g81Y

Need Help !

When my cell screen off all data connection & wifi goin to off but when i m pressing the power button its going to connect automatically,,, i want my wifi or data connection should work even in screen sleep mode
Other problem is over heating can't use more then 20 mins its goin to heat
Regards
SANA

• 2012-12-23 20:54
  • n2Kt

I just updated to 4.1.1 ... the batery is good now...the phone is much smooth ...but I wonder why the applications still cant run smooth

• 2012-12-23 15:40
  • gKDZ

> In reply to Droid Shah @ 2012-12-23 08:05 from vGkW - click to readJust go to ur mobile setting, then about phone, and update ur software

• 2012-12-23 15:20
  • uty4

Been using this phone for one week . So far No problem. But the batt drain so fast .

• 2012-12-23 13:15
  • TRGa

Is it possible to update HTC one x JB from PC or i have to go to service center ?

• 2012-12-23 08:05
  • vGkW

i just bought this phone yesterday. but then it can't turn on. yesterday the seller thought that maybe the phone is ran out of battery and ask me to charge when i get home. i've charged it for 5 hours but still can't turn on. need to go back to the seller today.

• 2012-12-23 03:04
  • PS6t

> In reply to butt saab @ 2012-12-22 14:10 from mTZe - click to readHey, search in google for "HTC Drivers" . Download it and installed it in your PC. You should be fine

• 2012-12-23 02:58
  • RJ7i

Hi, I have just updated my HTC one x to JB! Everything works fine but the problem is with its notification bar when I slide down it doesn't respond like if there is another finger touching the screen! When it finally scrolls down then it goes back up quickly on its own! Any idea how to solve the problem?

• 2012-12-22 20:03
  • KIDt

i have this model for two days , and it runs very smooth. i have nothing negative against it. test it all day long and the battery lasted for 24 hours. sound is ok, wifi, gps, bluetooth, etc, all ok. nice display, very good in light.. for photos, i would give an 8 of ten, and video the same. just perfect. and for other comments, if any problems appear, use warranty ..

• 2012-12-22 18:36
  • M}Z7

> In reply to schizo @ 2012-12-20 07:20 from vaPy - click to readI think the apps is from your carear.to uninstal it,first thing you need to root your phone..after root it,use root explorer to uninstall it.
p/s sorry for my bad english.

• 2012-12-22 18:28
  • tu6%

> In reply to AJG @ 2012-12-22 05:14 from Hxct - click to readit's unfortunate but ours are doing a tremendous work. well done HTC... butterfly here I come..

• 2012-12-22 18:26
  • f0rD

im going to exchange my Nexus with One x
can i go for it or not...

• 2012-12-22 17:09
  • 7qBh

hay friends after update to jb i can not use my pc conection is some body can help me

• 2012-12-22 14:10
  • mTZe

My One X display has just completely died. I switched the screen off and put phone on a table and the next time I picked it up I wasn't able to switch it on anymore. It just gives a black screen. When pressing the power button, the phone does turn off and on because it vibrates, gives the start up melody and the touch buttons light up. But the screen is black as a night sky... Is there anything I can try or do I just have to send it to repair service? Hard reset doesn't help either.

• 2012-12-22 13:27
  • ITWG

i was a HTC fan,used HTC HD@ for 2 yrs had no problems.Bought ONE X 03 months back and have JB updated,but i hate to say this that HTC Sucks with this phone,this phone losses signal automatically 6/7 times a day ,sometimes get signal back automatically ,most of the times have to do a hard reboot,selling it and BUYING NOTE 2,goodbye HTC forever

• 2012-12-22 12:55
  • 2Cdm

Best smartphone I've ever used. The only "disadvantage" is the battery; it should be with higher capacity.

• 2012-12-22 11:22
  • LbcR

aos to every body please help me after update my one x
i can not use pc conection please help me thanks

• 2012-12-22 09:23
  • mTZe

Should i buy this phone ? Cuse it sounds awesome!

• 2012-12-22 07:51
  • JEuf

hy guys ..i take htc one x on 20.12.2012 in abu dhabi it is good mobile bt its warm up on back side and bettry is soo poor result only 1 hour and 15 min it runs..and take more time in recharging i am so confuesd...what i do how the betrry life can better and it is advise from my side dont waste ur money on this ph plz

• 2012-12-22 05:54
  • 3JAa
Total of 6622 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X.