HTC One X - user opinions and reviews

HTC

huh still no JB at Europe.whathehell is htc thinking.
waiting sinds oktober,now is dec coming on.really disappointed.
from the biggest fan of HTC..

• 2012-11-27 01:20
  • 6wJB

JB , here we come in Singapore

• 2012-11-26 23:24
  • sR1t

> In reply to Jonathan.ph @ 2012-11-26 18:44 from RK3Q - click to readDownloaded it but failed during installation. Do I need to lock my boot loader and unroot my phone? Thanks!

• 2012-11-26 22:20
  • v0qx

> In reply to Xiz @ 2012-11-26 12:19 from SdrH - click to readThis issue usually happens when the phone gets hot. Use the phone at maximum brightness, the yellow spots will gradually vanish.

• 2012-11-26 20:31
  • X163

Jelly Bean out for cid_44 too..!!

• 2012-11-26 20:07
  • IWRA

JB Update now rolling out in Philippines

• 2012-11-26 18:44
  • RK3Q

finally i got jellybean update 2day

• 2012-11-26 17:46
  • uuuF

> In reply to RammyC @ 2012-11-25 14:48 from 7wBV - click to readInstead of going for USB Thethering, u can go for Dial Up or VPN Connection. Dial up connection will be easier if u have Windows 7. Any doubt, i am ready to help.

• 2012-11-26 17:06
  • Xuj0

> In reply to shawon.nsu @ 2012-11-24 14:05 from Uivy - click to readwhich corner of bangladesh r u from?
i haven't got any update yet in dhaka.

• 2012-11-26 14:44
  • K2E4

Google music is new addition, its now support external usb drive which will be seen in Polaris office,but how u attach it I d,t know. One thing missing in jelly bean is pause option in video making option which is standard option for jelly beans is missing here in One X.

• 2012-11-26 14:44
  • U@hy

> In reply to ASA @ 2012-11-25 16:21 from utFK - click to readAsa i am also using this device from past 6 months, and it fell down once. since than I can see a yellow spot at the left bottom of the screen. Its very minute and cannot be seen during day light. I have taken it to the place where i purchased it from and he said its normal and will not effect my phone display. As I purchased from Pakistan thus no reliable warranty claim procedure available. Get your phone checked and let me know the possible cause, in any case to fix the issue LCD needs to be replaced.

• 2012-11-26 12:19
  • SdrH

well,im vassanth from india,taken htc one x from hongkong(fortress)mongkok..device is realy awesome..even some other phones came in fruit names and all..one x is the best..thank you.

• 2012-11-26 12:02
  • 2T2f

> In reply to ASA @ 2012-11-25 16:21 from utFK - click to readBro..I think yr screen having problem, better sent it back for warranty claim. In Malaysia HTC have 2 yrs warranty. How about you?

• 2012-11-26 09:10
  • Kx$V

• 2012-11-26 09:07
  • Kx$V

> In reply to ASA @ 2012-11-25 16:21 from utFK - click to readI have the same problem but in the lower left corner, do tell me what they say at the service centre, I will also do accordingly

• 2012-11-26 07:02
  • Xu4E

> In reply to Saurabh Chaturvedi @ 2012-11-25 14:22 from vGYB - click to readEven I was facing the similar issue. What you need to do is go to Settings-Language and Keyboard-System Language..... Now change the language to English(United States)..... You are ready to roll now :)

• 2012-11-25 23:29
  • sSLB

when it well come for arabic country????

• 2012-11-25 19:24
  • HFfs

i cant find jelly bean update n my htc one x plz hw can i update it

• 2012-11-25 18:07
  • uuuE

I've using this awesome device from past 6 months. No issues till now. But I'm seeing some yellow spot on top right of the screeen. Hardly visible in day time but it is clearly visible during night times when background is white.
Am I the only one facing this issue??
Anybody else has faced similar issue???
Anyway I've to take this device to service center this week.

• 2012-11-25 16:21
  • utFK

Hello Friends,

After JB update on my HOX, I'm unable to use USB Tethering (using internet from PC)... I have uninstalled and re-installed HTC Sync Manager again but no go... any help is greatly appreciated. Please! Please! Please!

• 2012-11-25 14:48
  • 7wBV
Total of 6352 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X.