HTC One X - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.5
7.4
7.4

When does the jellybean update come? mine hasnt said about it. when should i get the update?

• 2012-12-13 21:07
  • abcR

> In reply to Dondeepan @ 2012-12-13 06:27 from DFwj - click to readgo to settings --> mobile data --> network mode --> select GSM only(for 2G) or select WCDMA(for 3G)

• 2012-12-13 16:46
  • t}6r

wohhh nice phone.

• 2012-12-13 15:49
  • PAYY
  • F

what should i bye htc One X or GS3??

• 2012-12-13 12:52
  • fxHY

Go to:

Settings - Mobile network - Network Mode - GSM ONLY

BTW, OTA is released in UAE (CID: HTC J_15) ?

• 2012-12-13 06:42
  • Trpr

Hi guys... does anyone know how to switch between 2G and 3G ?

• 2012-12-13 06:27
  • DFwj

I think the HTC One X is the best phone ever made.!

• 2012-12-12 22:52
  • iGfP

Oh god just got the update...

• 2012-12-12 20:49
  • uNVD

update my htc one x to jb, problem every time i connect to my laptop the phone heats up excessively, with battery rapidly draining, and i get errors when i try to sync with htc sync manager, please help me resolve this problem

• 2012-12-12 20:22
  • f0Q1

Hey guys, I was mad at htc after the jelly bean update, everything was bothering me, and now I am in love again with this beast, not sure if the previously installed apps didn't sync well which caused the lagging issue, I formatted my phone, and most of all I removed all the stupid launchers, they do nothing and I stead play diplomatic giving us an impression that they are working smooth, but in real, I would suggest not to use any third party launchers, orthemes, htc jelly bean rocks, in reality it makes ur phone looks cute, and with a the stock widgets the phone looks like a cake, and yes I was annoyed since the wallpaper didn't scroll, but then now, I would really prefer it the way HTC wanted it to, all good for me, no thir party battery saver, coz we have one good battery saver by default, and most of the lag is seen only after having the third party apps installed install l the games u like however makw no lainchers are used, HTC keyboard is amazing, the World os trying yo get the HTC widgets n se are so stupid to search for new, i gjve 10/10 for jb update, kya just that if u wanna hey the best out of this, theb be ir stock

• 2012-12-12 19:24
  • rxh6

> In reply to avi @ 2012-12-11 13:00 from XMp1 - click to readgo to settings -->language and keyboard -->system language --> set language as English(United States).
If that doesn't work, go to Google now --> settings --> voice --> language --> set language as English(United States).

• 2012-12-12 15:54
  • t}eG

arrieved Austria..

• 2012-12-12 10:34
  • HHHH

Biggest problem in all HTC phone nowadays is camera protective glass. it is at same level with it's boundary frame. when you put the phone on table or hard surfaces, the big scratches issue is there.

• 2012-12-12 08:13
  • vIat

HTC product has good quality over samsung mobiles, though the specs looks same.

• 2012-12-12 07:08
  • tUsB

I have got the update in bangladesh.
CID 038

• 2012-12-11 21:57
  • PEqh

> In reply to zee @ 2012-11-27 03:26 from iwpJ - click to readDude is it working fine? After jb update?

• 2012-12-11 18:27
  • iwpE

htc one x running jelly bean but playing nfs or big game lags don't know why

• 2012-12-11 17:04
  • 3Y7k

> In reply to igodpluz @ 2012-12-10 11:11 from N9@S - click to readmy one x also is not speaking back in google now....if any one the solution for this pls say me....all the settings are made properly but its not replying..give me the solution 4 dis..

• 2012-12-11 13:00
  • XMp1

Well, I was in a motorcycle accident and my iPhone 4 got ruined, and so I ended up getting this. I've used it a lot over the last 3 months.

I don't like it. It's glitchy as F***. Did they even test this thing before shipping it? It's not nearly as well thought out as an iPhone is. The touch keyboard is annoyingly designed. The battery drains like lightning.

The big screen was kind of cool for the first couple days, but I quickly realized that this phone is just too big to be comfortable. Add a case to protect this, and you can't use it with just one hand.

Overall, it makes me just want my good old iPhone 4 back, and I hate that. I don't like Apple and I hate it when the alternative is so poorly done that I wish I had an Apple product. Get something else.

• 2012-12-11 11:01
  • qLI{

I am an Apple lover. However this phone made me not buy 4S... Hats off the display is marvelous. I feel i am going to be loyal to hTC going forward. :)

• 2012-12-11 07:02
  • 7wyE
Total of 6530 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X.