HTC One XL - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.2
7.0
7.0

i bought Phone HTC One XL dialing key pad, key 1,2&3 are not functioning right after 2 months usage or old.

• 2012-12-02 14:50
  • pBbp

i bought htc one xl and after 2 months 3 of the keys1,2&3 are not working or functioning well

• 2012-12-01 12:08
  • pBbp
  • F

when the HTC One XL can upgrade to 4.1.1 just like One X?

• 2012-11-28 05:06
  • IVNu

> In reply to kkey @ 2012-02-28 02:46 from uZ9C - click to readThe phone is available in Singapore... About Malaysia i do not know

• 2012-11-27 17:41
  • TRGQ

how can it be snapdragon 1.5GHz Dual core KRAIT?

• 2012-11-21 02:45
  • i2Gx
  • F

Does the HTC ONE XL have wifi death grip issues as i saw forums saying that not only one x but one xl have wifi death grip issues

• 2012-11-19 15:16
  • TRIW

Which one this or one x

• 2012-11-04 20:04
  • HHHH

where can i buy HTC One XL? through which online website? Camera, Music and Storage being my most priority is it worth buying? do help me or guide me any other HTC phones :)

• 2012-10-22 20:00
  • v{Mw

All the things are great
but htc must increase battery life
I beg you, htc ... because I love the most.

• 2012-10-18 04:06
  • IT4q

It is the best phone i've used so far.
good exterior, sound and camera is just awesome!!
way better than my friend's s3.. so bad

• 2012-10-16 17:28
  • sG@B

> In reply to Zachary @ 2012-09-07 04:30 from X34U - click to readHTC one xl is one of the best pone
The fastest moment is better
Then note 2

• 2012-10-13 16:42
  • KIBp

Wanted this phone when I first heard about it but its no go now because the battery not user removable/replaceable and NO microSD slot ? Honestly....bring out a variant with bigger removable battery and card slot and I will definitely buy one....but as is it just doesnt quite cut it.

• 2012-10-13 00:17
  • UiRE

I believe this is the version released in NA to take advantage of the the LTE connectivity sweeping the continent. That's the reason for the Snapdragon over the Tegra, the S4 plays better with the LTE networks than nVidia's solution.

Amazing phone, btw :D

• 2012-10-10 14:23
  • xFMa

Had this for a week now,after having the one x.Came as an upgade from former t-mobile now called ee here in the uk.Got to say its way better than the x.Battery lasts longer 1.5 up to 2 days.More stable and stupidly fast.Im not a pro user but for what i need it,performes very well.Cant wait for the 4g lte to kick in.Wis it had sony new 13 mp camera....

• 2012-10-10 01:40
  • mxUf

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-02 11:01 from uWGx - click to readThis One X is dual core kiddo. HTC One is quad core.

• 2012-10-07 18:44
  • tANQ

why so mcuh less interest in this phone as compared to ONE X???
I guess its much smarter option than One X because of its more efficient yet faster processor.
But i guess people are crazy after quad core only, they don't see bigger picture.
Also i feel HTC isn't promoting this phone as much as ONE X... why??? may be they don't have enough snapdragons???

• 2012-10-02 11:01
  • uWGx

> In reply to Wil97 @ 2012-09-23 10:56 from tA$} - click to readYes, I plan to buy One XL but the thing is battery life. Bad experience with htc Desire HD. Everything is good but battery is poor. I've just changed a battery but still bad..

• 2012-09-24 06:11
  • YTSM

> In reply to phone master @ 2012-08-29 12:32 from HHHH - click to readGS3 has a week battery. I charged it TWICE A DAY. It has a relatively poor battery really, I don't know if it's my phone only, but most of my friends that worked with the same phone also said that it's not really strong. They charged their phone once a day at least. NOTE:We all used the international model

• 2012-09-23 10:56
  • tA$}

> In reply to rt @ 2012-08-30 02:43 from QMsx - click to readIt really is. No matter how hard I try to scratch it with my sharp nail, and even a scissor, it doesn't scratch AT ALL. However, I'm not quiet sure it will do the same with something like gems or jewels, or something really hard. But anyway, it's almost impossible to scratch in day-day use. I'm using SGS3 btw, but basically all Gorilla Glass are just as strong as each other, GS3 does use the GG2, but it's just thinner not stronger.

• 2012-09-23 10:50
  • tA$}

> In reply to Zachary @ 2012-09-07 04:30 from X34U - click to readBut it's still to expensive.

• 2012-09-23 10:45
  • tA$}
Total of 462 user reviews and opinions for HTC One XL.