HTC One XL - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.2
7.0
7.0

> In reply to Zachary @ 2012-09-07 04:30 from X34U - click to readHTC one xl is one of the best pone
The fastest moment is better
Then note 2

• 2012-10-13 16:42
  • KIBp

Wanted this phone when I first heard about it but its no go now because the battery not user removable/replaceable and NO microSD slot ? Honestly....bring out a variant with bigger removable battery and card slot and I will definitely buy one....but as is it just doesnt quite cut it.

• 2012-10-13 00:17
  • UiRE

I believe this is the version released in NA to take advantage of the the LTE connectivity sweeping the continent. That's the reason for the Snapdragon over the Tegra, the S4 plays better with the LTE networks than nVidia's solution.

Amazing phone, btw :D

• 2012-10-10 14:23
  • xFMa

Had this for a week now,after having the one x.Came as an upgade from former t-mobile now called ee here in the uk.Got to say its way better than the x.Battery lasts longer 1.5 up to 2 days.More stable and stupidly fast.Im not a pro user but for what i need it,performes very well.Cant wait for the 4g lte to kick in.Wis it had sony new 13 mp camera....

• 2012-10-10 01:40
  • mxUf

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-02 11:01 from uWGx - click to readThis One X is dual core kiddo. HTC One is quad core.

• 2012-10-07 18:44
  • tANQ

why so mcuh less interest in this phone as compared to ONE X???
I guess its much smarter option than One X because of its more efficient yet faster processor.
But i guess people are crazy after quad core only, they don't see bigger picture.
Also i feel HTC isn't promoting this phone as much as ONE X... why??? may be they don't have enough snapdragons???

• 2012-10-02 11:01
  • uWGx

> In reply to Wil97 @ 2012-09-23 10:56 from tA$} - click to readYes, I plan to buy One XL but the thing is battery life. Bad experience with htc Desire HD. Everything is good but battery is poor. I've just changed a battery but still bad..

• 2012-09-24 06:11
  • YTSM

> In reply to phone master @ 2012-08-29 12:32 from HHHH - click to readGS3 has a week battery. I charged it TWICE A DAY. It has a relatively poor battery really, I don't know if it's my phone only, but most of my friends that worked with the same phone also said that it's not really strong. They charged their phone once a day at least. NOTE:We all used the international model

• 2012-09-23 10:56
  • tA$}

> In reply to rt @ 2012-08-30 02:43 from QMsx - click to readIt really is. No matter how hard I try to scratch it with my sharp nail, and even a scissor, it doesn't scratch AT ALL. However, I'm not quiet sure it will do the same with something like gems or jewels, or something really hard. But anyway, it's almost impossible to scratch in day-day use. I'm using SGS3 btw, but basically all Gorilla Glass are just as strong as each other, GS3 does use the GG2, but it's just thinner not stronger.

• 2012-09-23 10:50
  • tA$}

> In reply to Zachary @ 2012-09-07 04:30 from X34U - click to readBut it's still to expensive.

• 2012-09-23 10:45

i only have htc one x that's why i still don't know the discrepancy about 4G

• 2012-09-09 08:55
  • t7C7

> In reply to rt @ 2012-08-30 02:43 from QMsx - click to readyeah, i agree with you there, there is no such thing as SCRATCH PROOF thing.

• 2012-09-08 04:47
  • Kg}n

> In reply to Izzy @ 2012-08-10 07:12 from Ianq - click to readThe LTE chip does cost more, but the main difference is the Snapdragon S4 processor, which uses newer technology and is faster than NVIDIA Tegra 3, making it more expensive. Mobile chipsets can be surprisingly expensive.

• 2012-09-07 04:30
  • X34U

> In reply to phone master @ 2012-08-29 12:32 from HHHH - click to readyeah! S3 with 2100mAh last for 1 1/2 day. Great job!

• 2012-09-04 13:03
  • 2m6Y

> In reply to A K. @ 2012-08-28 16:46 from N7Dp - click to readBelieve me. I also used to think that it was stupid to put screen protectors on Gorilla Glass, until all my phones started to become scratched.

Metals don't scratch Gorilla Glass but harder minerals do it. Like grains of sand in your pocket, in your bag, in the ground after a drop... I had an HTC Desire S, a Lumia 800 and a HTC Incredible S, and all got some light scratches.

• 2012-08-31 03:51
  • pXB@

> In reply to A K. @ 2012-08-28 16:46 from N7Dp - click to readif u really believe in scratch resistance then u are dumb

• 2012-08-30 02:43
  • QMsx

> In reply to [deleted post]Man s3 is amazing just go for it it's cool a 2100 MAH battery is a really strong battery for a better battery life u can use battery saving or keep a spare battery this phone's battery is not user accessible although 1800 MAH is also good

• 2012-08-29 12:32
  • HHHH

...why would you need a screen protector on a scratch resistant gorilla glass? Makes no sense.

• 2012-08-28 16:46
  • N7Dp

i have htc one x but until now I didn't know where to buy just a screen protector for my htc, all mobiles shops that I went I get nothing for htc is available. I'm in Oman. why you sell the phone without suplying accessories? we need all accessories to be available on the market not only a phone?

• 2012-08-27 10:06
  • akn6

im going to buy this within this month..for sure!!

• 2012-08-26 16:21
  • Qu8c
Total of 452 user reviews and opinions for HTC One XL.