HTC P6500 - user opinions and reviews

HTC

5.7
5.8
5.8

I have this kind of phone but Cannot use it because canoot change the language.
Is it possible to change it from the telephone itself ?

• 2013-12-01 17:13
  • PuWB

I have this phon this phon is very good

• 2012-09-01 19:53
  • ij31

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2008-04-09 00:02 from 0BXU - click to readHello. How is the battery? How long does the battery last?
I intend to use it primarily for voice calls and texting, a little bit of wifi. Will it last one or two days?

• 2011-02-16 14:02
  • vpbN

I have used this before and found it a good device in its time. I found it had good ergonomics and good navigation, my only concern would be the ruggedness - it needs a case really otherwise I'd be worried about dropping it. I would like to reiterate the previous comment regarding the Pidion; I have tested this device and found it very good on spec, ergonomics and durability. Although Bluebird isn't a well known manufacturers name it appears to be built very well. I am looking to change from the P6500 to the Pidion throughout my mobility field and found the cheapest supplier so far is the Barcode Warehouse.

• 2010-08-12 12:10
  • mAwf

> In reply to Sam @ 2010-05-11 14:10 from M{Hr - click to readHi Sam, have you tried looking at the BM-170 from Pidion as a replacement for the P6500? It resembles the iPhone, but rugged. We got ours from Maxatec (ask for Tom), they were very helpfull

• 2010-08-09 17:58
  • SixU

Does anyone know what is due to replace this phone?
There is nothing else on the market in the same price range that is built as solidly from what I can see.

• 2010-05-11 14:10
  • M{Hr

Actually this phone is excellent when used for purposes of offline data capturing for people in the research industry. it's tough & rugged and battery life is way better than most...

• 2009-08-18 12:30
  • NHw8

> In reply to Litvak @ 2008-11-07 14:53 from MMLH - click to readIn fact i dislike HTC phones but... P6500 have features unavailable in any other phone at the market.
Features that 6500 have (unlike Touch HD)
1. 2 slots for expansion cards, meaning NORMAL cards, not mini or micro!!! In that way you can have 65GB storage space! Unseen in any other phone.
2. Unique GPS. It's quite a puzzle to start it, but after you sucseed you can have a GPS signal even inside the uderground parking lot. I dobut that Touch HD will retain signal even in the carwash. :-)

• 2009-06-05 02:01
  • nqeE

Weight - 220g
Would nail it to hammer................:)

• 2008-12-28 04:35
  • M%yM

The days of this phone are over, HTC Touch HD has everything this phone had, +wm 6.1, TouchFlo 3D, 5mp camera, 3,8 screen, much thinner, 3,5 jack. And its $10 cheaper as well...

• 2008-11-07 14:53
  • MMLH

business card reader is must now,other wise reall good phone

• 2008-10-10 19:55
  • 2S}a

Hi all,

could you please tell me what about business card reader facility in this device?

regards

• 2008-10-09 07:54
  • 0uSx

nasty looks,ok features.

• 2008-09-01 21:59
  • pJDs

with a screen so big why only crappy QVGA quality?

• 2008-07-30 16:39
  • jS2D

hi! yes, i can re-confirm the device has internal gps. to get it started, download live search, use the default mapping and activate the use gps option. i've had the device over 3 months now and in one word...excellent!

• 2008-07-21 20:05
  • SpGC

To have everything clear: THIS DEVICE HAS INTERNAL GPS. If you can get it to start?!Well that's another story. I have a IGO8 and at first it kept telling me that GPS not present. In the end I installed a free program, called GPS TEST and with this on running in background the IGO was able to detect the gps.

• 2008-07-01 14:14
  • msj6

> In reply to yuri @ 2008-05-14 15:50 from L0Rd - click to readI think so

• 2008-06-07 06:45
  • Gg8S

dirty phone i dnt like this.

• 2008-05-24 08:37
  • vG6j

Well, I have one, its brilliant. Battery Usage OK, ŁG works well and so does GPS. Cant understand what everyone is complaining about, so far the best phone i ever had, quick, easy to use, nice large clear screen, not VGA but then they drain the battery quicky.
Ignore the moaners, I've had XDA2. XDA2i, XDA Exec, SPV M700, but this ones the best yet, I love this phone

• 2008-05-22 20:23
  • mX$L

Hello !!!

It's possible in HTC P6500 i take away photo in mode GPS like it's possible in model P3600 ????

• 2008-05-14 15:50
  • L0Rd
Total of 77 user reviews and opinions for HTC P6500.