More than 9 months I'm using HTC TyTN. During last some weeks I'm using HTC TyTN II.
All that period I wish about something similar but withouth keyboard.
At least - P6500 = device for businessman!(?)
Some remarks concerning P6500:
- larger screen - that nice! Very usefull for e-mails and web brousing.
- why video call camera isn't included? how about video calls?
- a little doubtfull about bar coder reader. I have some experience - that applications is using in heavy environment and such type devices is unsafe in that.
- Otherwise - visit card reader - congratulations from businessmans!
- 1 G memory - something fantastic !!
P.S. today is October - where is update information about that device? :-)
Come on, gsmarena, this is not a gsm!? It is just a pda, apparently, simply watch the HTC site: http://www.europe.htc.com/z/pd...N_280907.pdf and http://www.europe.htc.com/en/p...tcp6500.html Please just check this out and:
* OR confirm it is a phone
* OR take it off this site...
wow,..finger-print? but for what? for answering the call? outgoing? accessing folder? magnificent screen and memory, with vga ?
can`t beat the tytnII though...sorry
the only good thing is the 3.5' screen
Why cant HTC make this with a QWERTY keyboard? It would have been the best for me it it has a QWERTY. Will lose nerves composing an sms without the keypads :p
These guys may be kidding. 240x320 resolution makes 90% of the features of this phone useless. Sorry, no buy.
This isn't a consumer device, it's aimed at big businesses, especially distribution and warehousing. That's why the features seems pretty odd.. and also why it looks so chunky.
looks cool.... but is there really a 1gb internal memory?
big screen.... 2 card slot
but will still get my TYTN II when it comes out
cant wait anymore