HTC Radar - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.7
6.2
6.7

My internet explorer stopped working days ago.It just stop opening when u select it.Can anyone help me out??

• 2014-04-18 10:06
  • fsT5

Pros: It will never die! I've owned it for over a year now and in that time, I have dropped it from a great height, spilt numerous beverages on it, even dropped it in a pint of beer once, and yet it still works fine. It is remarkably sturdy, the screen wont even scratch.
Cons: It wont die! I've tried killing it so many times yet it still works. I could just give it to someone else, but there's no one in my life that I hate that much. This phone is very SLOW in general. It wont connect to many sites or certain wifi networks. 8gb of storage is ok, but there's no card slot for extra. Most of the applications are useless - you're better off using the internet for FB or hotmail. It has put me off Windows phones for life. Don't get me started about Zune..

• 2014-03-28 03:03
  • 7sm%

a great phone i have ever used in my lifetime

• 2014-03-13 21:03
  • Nw{I

> In reply to ANDROID @ 2014-02-26 20:23 from utxi - click to readbest os around.....got rid of my 3 android phones...full of bugs..laggy

• 2014-03-03 00:22
  • v}7w

Windows phone are just sucks

• 2014-02-26 20:23
  • utxi

does it support BBM?

• 2014-01-28 14:52
  • Gfw0

This is the best phone I have ever had, very good value for money. Never had any problem, Loads web pages as fast as iphone or samsung galaxy. You just need to use good network.

• 2014-01-15 15:33
  • H5CA

One of the most crappiest phone i have ever used! It won't load webpages most of the time, this phone is crap!

• 2014-01-03 01:42
  • PZu{

I wanna upgrade my windows to 7.10. How do I do that??

• 2013-12-28 07:15
  • fmgc

how can i use operamini in my RADAR, I Cant found in marketplace...it there just have operalink for wp....i cant browse with this...Can anyone help me?

• 2013-12-27 22:53
  • uNVD

niyon your are wrong. I am using Whatsapp on my HTC radar just fine. (windows 7.5)

• 2013-12-24 13:03
  • 3xfw

> In reply to altaf @ 2013-10-06 22:08 from 3CSx - click to readYes, Turn on Internet Sharing from settings menu and then turn on the wireless switch on your laptop. It will detect your phone and then use it as wireless Router. :-)

• 2013-12-24 08:52
  • rKJJ

Do u know what you are talking about? Am using what's up on my htc radar.......all you need to do is to connect your htc radar to your computer and upgrade the 7.5 to 7.10 update.....update your windows, browse downloads for what's up and download.

• 2013-12-24 06:12
  • fuvx

> In reply to gee @ 2013-12-16 15:48 from NHxr - click to readyou cannot download whatsapp on HTC Radar because Radar is no 7.5mango version so its by default you cannot download whatsapp in radar

• 2013-12-17 09:24
  • Px}$

im trying to download whatsapp on my radar and i cant, i keep on getting a an error massage.. please help

• 2013-12-16 15:48
  • NHxr

can I download games using this unit? may I know the difference of this unit to an android phone?

• 2013-12-12 04:27
  • PAWc

unless you download zune player software befroe you can sync your device on your pc.

• 2013-11-30 16:46
  • fuvx

why is it I cant find this phone on my computer when im going to connect it to my pc.?

• 2013-11-24 13:37
  • v0qP
Total of 516 user reviews and opinions for HTC Radar.