HTC Raider 4G - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.6
6.6
6.5

> In reply to al @ 2012-09-11 18:25 from 86t} - click to readThanks alot for your answer, Al. I want to purchase Vivid or Raider or Amaze 4g. Theres no 4G in the country i am located. Thanks for your reply. Do u know if the same settings are available on Vivid?

• 2012-09-19 19:53
  • 3b$e

In txt msgs i only have a capacity of 80 characters after that it converts the txt to MMS ? How to solve the issue ??? thanx !

• 2012-09-15 16:53
  • uCwy

I loved my HTC Raider, but it went through a system update and is no longer like the older version, and I hate it.. It crashes, it's slow and i have to him an app several times before it actually decides to bring me there, and now the batterie life SUCKS! like what is happening!

• 2012-09-13 04:29
  • jJ@L

> In reply to Hoption @ 2012-09-08 11:47 from 3b$e - click to readThere are options. Whether they can be used is another question.

On my Raider, with Bell in Canada when I go Settings > Mobile Network > Network mode I get the following options:

WCDMA Only
GSM Only
GSM / WCDMA Auto
GSM / WCDMA / LTE Auto (my selection)

I believe if you only have a 3G/HSPA+ based service LTE will obviously not be enabled. Bell supply special LTE sim cards for their service (not sure if this is standard on all networks) but i know if I travel outside LTE coverage it kicks down to 3G/HSPA+ so I'm assuming I could choose to go off the LTE auto setting and have it always run in 3G.

• 2012-09-11 18:25
  • 86t}

> In reply to sary @ 2012-04-24 17:47 from svHt - click to readHello Sary,+ everyone, Can the 4G LTE be turned off to save battery energy in HTC Raider or HTC Vivid??

• 2012-09-08 11:47
  • 3b$e

Hello, Can the LTE 4g be switched off especially at areas without 4G?

• 2012-09-08 11:31
  • 3b$e

everybody tell me that its a cdma+gsm phone or only gsm phone?

• 2012-08-29 15:31
  • U3xT

Its an excellent phone... A master piece from HTC... The LTE is super fast, faster than my wifi... i bought a case with kick stand and i'm loving watching HD movies on it ... hands free... streaming live TV and video... Better than the Samsung Galaxy 2 and the LTE versions...

• 2012-08-16 18:20
  • q{fS

does this phone have wifi direct?

• 2012-08-16 06:51
  • LxIa

> In reply to TMCH @ 2012-07-20 02:19 from q}Mp - click to readSending multiple texts is a carrier issue not a phone issue. I have a raider on bell and it works like a beauty. I've always been a fan of Samsung, but this phone is a great device.

• 2012-08-07 02:04
  • 86t%

i just got my htc raider yesterday and tday some txt msg's i sent will triple the same txxt ...and same wit receiving and when i send a txxt to fb it send the same txxt 5x...whats up wit that...does this mean my htc is already messed up when i only got it yesterday? HELP!!!!!

• 2012-07-20 02:19
  • q}Mp

> In reply to Cagedsnake @ 2012-07-07 21:44 from KIvL - click to readYou might be using Korean version of Anycall, it is builtin software, it can't be removed, as far as i know.

• 2012-07-10 13:04
  • PSd0

At first I loved my raider but like the Liquid Acer E after about 4 months I started noticing the same problems; screen would freeze, it was taking forever for my text messages to send, phone would randomly shut itself off then restart and now my screen goes light gray and fuzzy some times. I wanted to be different and fight the iPhone phenomena but im about to jump on the bandwagon. I've had nothing but problems with my Androids.

• 2012-07-10 05:05
  • Y9k3

Hey Hi.. Can Any one help me out on how to remove that sms character from Htc Raider 4g?? As it automatically converts the message into MMS after 80 characters.. :(

• 2012-07-07 21:44
  • KIvL

> In reply to Jaydub @ 2012-03-15 06:51 from kiPp - click to readYes, it will

• 2012-07-01 19:54
  • mcut

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-05-28 06:32 from thb$ - click to readlook on ebay

• 2012-06-26 20:43
  • j%vg

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-05-28 06:32 from thb$ - click to readyou can go on ebay and get an unlock code for under 5$

• 2012-06-26 20:43
  • j%vg

I've had this phone for about a week now, running Gingerbread, and I have to say, I think it's a great phone. With high usage, wifi connected all the time, much browsing etc, I get a full day worth of use out of it between charges. It's interface is clean and VERY snappy. I've had zero issues with any of the "built-in" or downloaded apps. Call quality is great, though I can't get signal on it in my basement, where my older Samsung Galaxy 5 got great signal. Otherwise, this is an awesome phone! Very happy.

• 2012-06-08 16:28
  • xGq3

I have to say, when I first got the raider I was excited.. I previously had google nexus prime. ( one of the best phones I had. Until I started getting a bunch of problems, one after another) anyways about the raider its a nice sleek look. fast performance, the brightness and details are pretty clear. bad things that I realized about it today is the selecting text or copying and pasting has to be the most horrible methods. its impossible to select text from mail and paste it in notes, thats one thing that frustrates me because i am a person who uses notes consistently. another is the battery dies very fast. in a full day from 9:00 am till 10:30 pm on average usage on the net, phone calls and notes it last only up to 3:00 pm for me at laeast. i dono

• 2012-06-02 10:36
  • QLyx

how to unlock cell in HTC Raider 4G?

• 2012-05-28 06:32
  • thb$
Total of 188 user reviews and opinions for HTC Raider 4G.