HTC Rezound - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.4
6.5
6.5

I think opinions arevso misleading. Theres no way HTC would invest their technology in a phone that would affect their reputation. These phones are well designed and their functionality all meet the required specified standards.the problem is us the users, if one doesnt know how to use the phone or install apps that affercts the phone, i think its imperative not to say bad on the phone. How come others are finding the same phone to be excellent.

• 2014-10-17 07:50
  • NuMn

> In reply to Hamza @ 2014-09-17 11:40 from 6P{g - click to readNo. It cannot. Ive tried.

• 2014-09-19 14:58
  • BCx4

Can htc rezound update to jelly bean 4.2?anyone tell me please

• 2014-09-17 11:40
  • 6P{g

Nice phone But not spares parts available in india

• 2014-09-15 06:09
  • KABZ

> In reply to Usno @ 2014-08-29 13:56 from fm}X - click to readIf playstore is not on your phone, report it to HTC.
Also, you can download 1mobile market from http:// 1mobile.com
It have almost all the apps at the playstore

• 2014-09-07 21:12
  • fsWq

Google play application isnt on my phone, i cant download any application on my htc rezound. Please i need suggestion on what to do on this forum

• 2014-08-29 13:56
  • fm}X

i love this phone but i don't know why it does not have radio

• 2014-08-28 00:25
  • fsxH

For all those who are still asking if there would ever be an upgrade to jelly bean, the answer is no.
Verizon did not plan an update and would not do so.
But you can run it on your phone by rooting your device and installing a custom Rom just as @jasonmerc said.

• 2014-08-23 14:24
  • fsWq

> In reply to TEE GEE @ 2014-07-29 15:01 from fsVQ - click to readAny answers on how to sort the flickering or the red box that pops up?

• 2014-08-17 14:04
  • Nuis

fne z grt bt e battery z bad

• 2014-08-16 11:32
  • 0wqU

Will this phone be upgradable to android jelly bean? Pls reply

• 2014-08-03 12:04
  • mTWB

What are those recurrent flicks on screen ?

• 2014-07-29 15:01
  • fsVQ

First of all, I would like to give feedback to the specifications. The HTC Rezound IS IN FACT A GSM-CAPABLE PHONE. I am using mine right now with T-Mobile, with a T-Mobile SIM card in its SIM slot (also, I have a custom ROM on mine). However, when using this phone with a SIM card/on a GSM network, it only supports up to 2G. I was only able to get EDGE at most out of this device on T-Mobile.

To answer some questions in the comments section, YES, this phone is capable of running Android Jellybean. But, the only way to get Jellybean (and even KitKat) on this device is by rooting, installing a custom recovery, and flashing an unofficial Jellybean ROM. PLEASE NOTE THAT BY DOING THIS YOU WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY. Here is a link to a jellybean ROM:

This ROM supports CDMA (Verizon) as well as GSM. You can use either with it. I DID NOT MAKE THIS ROM. I AM IN NO WAY TAKING CREDIT FOR IT. Just putting that out there.

• 2014-07-17 22:41
  • 0dMa

> In reply to rajeesh @ 2014-05-13 10:49 from iK1j - click to readWill this phone be upgradable to android jelly bean? Pls reply

• 2014-07-17 11:15
  • 3Y20

> In reply to rajeesh @ 2014-05-13 10:49 from iK1j - click to readWill this phone be upgradable to android jelly bean?Pls reply

• 2014-07-17 11:09

Hi I'm nawzath
I want to know that will this phone be upgradable to android jelly bean?...pls reply I've have to buy..

• 2014-07-17 09:19

very goog phone
for wifi problem you must install wifix app

• 2014-07-16 18:53
  • av%J

I can't download from my playstore

• 2014-07-06 15:18
  • fuvF

hi dear
i have some problem with my rezound.Bluetooth does not work on my phone and i cant receive and send anything via bluetooth.please help me what should i do?

• 2014-07-03 15:43
  • avxH

> In reply to Supplin @ 2014-07-01 00:18 from J7Td - click to readTry the hard reset
It might fix the problem

• 2014-07-01 20:09
  • fsWq
Total of 390 user reviews and opinions for HTC Rezound.