HTC Rhyme - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.4
7.3
7.1

> In reply to haya @ 2014-03-27 17:13 from IT@f - click to readM using this phone its camera is really beautiful display is also good nd overall best budget phone with all good features.

• 2014-03-29 19:27
  • uZaT

> In reply to hadi khan @ 2014-03-09 22:17 from uWFt - click to readplz share ur views about this phone

• 2014-03-27 17:13
  • IT@f

I purchase this phone today and i hope that it is a nice phone for me

• 2014-03-09 22:17
  • uWFt

This phone was a hand me down from my Dad last year. I still own it. Even though it's specs are crap, my experience of this phone is amazing. It fell facedown about 8 times and unlike my Xperia J, didn't break.

• 2014-02-23 08:34
  • 6Q3S

> In reply to lost @ 2014-02-10 19:02 from EKpF - click to readi buy in pakistan i bring in peru it was working but sudenly the cell stop working compleatly lcd screen dont work i am un happy why thishappen i am not intrested buy any more htc cell my e mail znaz777@gmail.cm

• 2014-02-14 16:33
  • LK}C

where do u insert the sim?

• 2014-02-10 19:02
  • EKpF

does skype video call works in this phone or not ?

• 2014-02-10 10:35
  • uW}x

I bought it 7 months back. It fell down and the camera stopped working. No authorized dealer is in Nepal and no other repairing center could repair it. They say that its camera is damaged and needs to replace. Could anyone suggest me, how can I make it work again.

• 2014-02-05 17:18
  • ttwT

Itx the best phOne in my life ever ;) nO prOb at all :)

• 2014-01-10 22:03
  • uWUd

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-07 15:56 from KI6Q - click to readwhy not try take it tp the phone repair shop

• 2014-01-02 09:45
  • u1vZ

am using it for almost 2years ^_^
i love my phone very much. i'm not the type who likes big bulky gadgets. i just need good camera, nice sound, and a fast working internet. got it all with my Rhyme ^_^

• 2013-12-30 19:58
  • tV4c

Do you know what size cases would fit on these phones?

• 2013-11-30 03:20
  • scVV

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-09 19:53 from KI6v - click to readI have had this phone for about 3 months now. It is a very nice phone. Not to big but not to small. I use the internet quite often as I live in the country and ours goes out often. It is very fast which is a important feature to me. The camera takes very good pictures. Pictures are easily uploaded within seconds to face book texts or email. I also love the feature that I can talk and text at the same time. My only dislikes about the phone are the little door to charge port with certain covers on the phone can be a small bit of a pain. However the phone comes with a charging dock that does not require using that port. The other I have learned as soon as my party connects to shut my screen off as it has an extremely sensitive touchscreen. I highly recommend this phone easy to use for anyone. I am ordering another one for my husband soon.

• 2013-11-25 01:43
  • kWdJ

How can i update my HTC rhyme software upto 4.00?

• 2013-11-21 13:59
  • Kgfs

> In reply to WeActOnImpulse @ 2013-11-08 18:49 from k@mA - click to readWill it be good for restarting isssue which I have.

• 2013-11-09 19:53
  • KI6v

> In reply to Amjad @ 2013-10-22 10:24 from KIBv - click to readOnly to 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. You can probably find a custom ROM that's Jellybean or something. Google around for tutorials on flashing a custom ROM. 1GHZ and 758 ram isn't terrible so there's probably a good ROM for it.

• 2013-11-08 18:49
  • k@mA

My HTC is restarting again nd agAin by itself what should I do plz tel me sumthng... I dnt want to Chang my phone

• 2013-11-07 15:56
  • KI6Q

its a beautiful fone.when isaw it first time,wants to buy this fone really.now i have ths one.

• 2013-10-28 19:38
  • KI3A

how can i update my htc rhyme phone plz Tell me someone....????

• 2013-10-22 10:24
  • KIBv

My HTC Rhyme fell down and it blacked out till now, i have given it to technicians to work on it but they have all failed, wat can i do. pliz help coz i really love ma phone

• 2013-10-19 14:53
  • fs@1
Total of 659 user reviews and opinions for HTC Rhyme.