HTC Salsa - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.1
7.0
7.0

> In reply to nasDiemx @ 2011-02-15 11:08 from pXrh - click to readHow to renew my htc salsa 510e

• 2015-03-21 10:56
  • NwE{

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-30 20:45 from uvHv - click to readTha internal memory is suck so that my phone not switch on

• 2015-03-21 10:41

formart

• 2015-03-21 10:21
  • NwE{

> In reply to victim @ 2014-11-29 14:08 from PUMt - click to readHow to flash because it not switch on

• 2015-03-21 10:20
  • NwE{

Eliezeri I need your help to flash my phone not switch on

• 2015-03-21 10:14

How to flash my phone

• 2015-03-21 10:00

I need to Flash online

• 2015-03-21 09:57
  • NwE{

Ineed your help to flash my phone because was not swich on

• 2015-03-21 04:13
  • NwE{

I've used HTC salsa for about one and a half years now. It's been a terrible experience. Like everyone has already pointed out ,it has incredibly low internal storage. It can't support more than, at the most, two large apps(like whatsapp, viber, Kik, instagram etc.) and a few smaller apps. You try to put any more apps in it and it crashes.
Also, the Facebook button at the bottom is useless. It doesn't work. Like at all. So much for being a Facebook phone.
I won't complain about the battery because more or less all smart phones suck a lot of power so..
The back camera is okay, the front camera however is a whole different story.
In short, don't buy this phone if you have a choice. I'm stuck with it 'cause I can't afford to buy a new one for another year. But please, listen to me and save yourself the misery.

• 2014-11-29 14:08
  • PUMt

can you plzzzzzz upgrade its internal memory........ otherwise this mobile is one of a kind

• 2014-11-25 15:23
  • 6PPS

storage space is too little and you cant put many applications on it. o.s can not be upgraded meaning peep and facebook cant be upgraded as well which is a total bummer. im really disappointed in this phone!

• 2014-11-19 17:07
  • NuUN

nice design but other worst.

• 2014-11-09 11:40
  • uC4j

i use this phone but the internal memory space is low

• 2014-10-16 10:57
  • bxda

what special on this phone compare to samsung

• 2014-07-31 13:50
  • rKpG

> In reply to evil @ 2013-08-12 11:15 from Mfx1 - click to readYa internal memory of salsa is very power i only download two or three software after that message come that your internal memory is low .

• 2014-06-20 10:37
  • t}J%

my opinion is dont buy this phone.i used this phone for 6 months its internal memory is only 150mb. poor battery life skype video call yahoo video call is'nt supported on this device. this phone is a pice of shit.now im using samsung galaxy sII 16gb its the best phone i have ever seen.

• 2014-05-22 05:14
  • uWEM

the in built memory is just around 150mb... whereas the mentioned value 512mb is not provided.. is there any solution for this???? and the mobile gets so hot!!!

• 2014-05-18 18:24
  • vIfP

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-29 10:43 from uWTp - click to readthat phone have my girlfriend, it's the worst phone i ever seen. the battery life now is 4 hour. it can be root. rubish

• 2014-05-18 09:09
  • gJrV

I've had this phone for a year now, and it has been a bad experience.
It just progressively got worse. For starters, the internal memory is only 512 MB, and though it can be expanded, I wasn't able to do so for quite some time and had to keep deleting pictures and videos to accommodate ONE application.
The button devoted to Facebook is crap. It works fine for a few weeks, then it crashes and the link appears to be "broken". This is apparently a common problem.
The phone gets VERY hot. Burning hot, on just some use. The battery life has been reduced to 3-4 hours when I use only one app.
The touch-screen is not responsive,the keys gets numb all the time, the camera/video quality is terrible..
And its no longer compatible with a bunch of apps!
I am getting a new phone, never going to HTC again. I had a terrible experience.

• 2014-04-29 10:43
  • uWTp

plz add other languages like Marathi,Gujarati

• 2014-04-06 19:45
  • YTJ1
Total of 828 user reviews and opinions for HTC Salsa.