HTC Sensation - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.8
7.6
7.5

I have bought HTC Sensation about a week now. I have observed severe problem of battery drain-out. I hardly get 1 to 2 hours to work altogether like phone calls, little browsing. I also keep my wifi off when not in use. I have also stopped auto syn but dont see much of an improvement. Having no battery power this phone becomes useless. Can some one tell how to overcome this problem. I have also updated my phone with HTC last available update.
Secondly, while receiving call, I get automatically speaker on and that very much irritating. I tried to find solution but could not succeed.
Can anyone guide me on above two problems.
Thanks

• 2011-08-19 19:49
  • KIec

IS HTC Sensational mobile having video call...can any one reply

• 2011-08-19 18:18
  • puiF

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-08-18 17:41 from sR1t - click to readIs this good for a first time phone?

• 2011-08-18 21:08
  • 43SQ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-08-18 17:41 from sR1t - click to readeven i thought the same. but then you ll regret when you use other user interface. those are more worse than this.

• 2011-08-18 19:26
  • vGVp

> In reply to User @ 2011-08-16 08:39 from IVLg - click to readYou will regret
After 3 months or so , you will experience lagging and hanging,
Just don't understand why this happens to all HTC ph

• 2011-08-18 17:41
  • sR1t

> In reply to Haran @ 2011-08-16 19:04 from utdL - click to readstop laying.sensation is perfect.

• 2011-08-18 13:44
  • 05Z7

its a great phone both android versions and touchscreen just abulous i think that its more like a grown up phone which is good and i think that apple iphone is a kiddish phone so in simple words htc is the father of iphone

• 2011-08-18 11:09
  • KIYf

I want an HTC phone with a large screen like dell streik tab 5"

• 2011-08-18 07:23
  • uC9W

> In reply to SFAN @ 2011-08-17 19:57 from qbc1 - click to readStop moaning... Get custom ROM... All lag and touch issues are gone with custom ROM... Cheer..

• 2011-08-18 01:40
  • PWaw

Ive been using this phone for a 1 and a half month the h/s is not that great, it hangs and auto re-starts all the time takes time to swith on... Its a crap u donot get accessories for it.. m in a complete loss. Just to tell my friends its a great phone I do that for my EGO... Dont buy it...

• 2011-08-17 20:06
  • P$uD

Both Desire and Sensation are having touch screen problems. I hope HTC would start improving their phones and stop suing.

• 2011-08-17 19:57

• P$uD

All the best HTC

• 2011-08-17 14:45
  • nG3Z

Can any one tell me about charge in this phone? i got samsung galaxy ace . its need charge 3 times in a day. can any one tell me about this phone plz.

• 2011-08-17 14:17
  • nGY1

> In reply to rohit @ 2011-08-16 17:49 from ub69 - click to readU can use gps for free without data connection...a-gps is to assist gps locking base on ur network or data connection...

For gps to fully work, its always recommended to use at open area (example: outside the house, no roof or tree above) so that the signal not blocked..

As for me..I always use my gps ('locations' which comes with HTC phones)with WiFi/mobile network off...n still 100% works....

• 2011-08-17 09:05
  • u7mH

Pls..Dont ever take this phone..I bought 2 days before only,, Phone is worthless..,, vibration not working, Audio software N/w went in failure,,Volme is very low, Now fighting in service centre .....FRUSTRATED A LOT. PLS dont buy tis phone,,,ANd no video calliing ......Only front camera is to view ur face.............

• 2011-08-16 19:04
  • utdL

> In reply to User @ 2011-08-16 08:39 from IVLg - click to read whether it works with out internet? because it says that it has gps but it works through a-gps? what does it mean & how it works,i knew its a silly question, pls let me know.

• 2011-08-16 17:49
  • ub69

> In reply to woldpeace @ 2011-08-15 20:15 from uH@X - click to readall android smart phones having this problem.... if your feel mobile runs slowly means better switch off and use.... this only solution for that

• 2011-08-16 15:32
  • U@dw
  • sad and bad luck boy
  • Rating0

i have HTC sensation but in game loft softwares i just see logo then app quit auto what's problem??? i justinsttal succsed H.A.W.X game from game loft games!! plz helpppppp

• 2011-08-16 11:23
  • TuKd
Total of 2999 user reviews and opinions for HTC Sensation.