HTC Sensation - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.8
7.6
7.5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-08-13 04:32 from teus - click to readYou should have an orange light whilst charging then a green light when fully charged..

• 2011-08-13 19:28
  • nEDL

I got HTC Sensation and I'v been charging for more than 12 hours, and there appears to be no green or orange light. Is this Normal??. Could someone tell me for how long the the battery should be charged initially??

• 2011-08-13 04:32
  • teus

I got HTC sensation, and I'v been charging for more than 12 hours..and there appears to be no grren or orange light...Could some one tell me for how long the Initial Charge would go upto ???

• 2011-08-13 04:27
  • teus

hi htc users
i have htc sensation phone for 3 months , today it gave me a problem, touch sensor not working , phone all the way ok reciving sending calls , screen ok but not sensing touch on the screen what can i do, or whats the problem.

• 2011-08-13 04:20

The battery is poor can standby 8 houre

• 2011-08-13 03:34
  • ITjG
  • F

> In reply to fish @ 2011-08-11 05:01 from wr4d - click to readthanks mate. ll tell if its sensation ;)

• 2011-08-13 01:38
  • vGkc

> In reply to Deep @ 2011-08-11 19:34 from YUMA - click to readNot Better Than SamsunG Galaxy S2 In Performance !

• 2011-08-12 23:21
  • KIfR

Hey everyone there is an application that called viber it is very very great it allows you to call any one all over the world that has the application using internet totally free of charge for life time and the quality of the voice is insane you won't believe yourself.

• 2011-08-12 14:24
  • fqcr

well....a nice phone but nothing more......galaxy II is way ahead of htc and miles ahead considering amoled screen and all the tests proved that ! that s it !!!

• 2011-08-12 11:50
  • 3qx%

I bought HTC sensation less than 1 month. Its battery life is so bad that It can not last for 8hours. It has already crashed twice in the last two weeks. I regret buying it

• 2011-08-12 11:04
  • M3s@

I am using HTC Sensation for more than a month
I use the phone for surfing, emails, occasionally click some pics, video calls (thro tango) and voice calls as well.
The display is great...though not tht clear in sunlight. But thts not dealbreaker..its just fine in the sunlight. The display is prone to finger prints impression.
Initially thr was no touch screen issues. Offlate, I cannot unlock the phone by th r

• 2011-08-12 09:06
  • U@tM

Just bought sensation nd its so damn awesome,,, better thn s2 in looks nd in perfomance!!!

• 2011-08-11 19:34
  • YUMA

previously im a user of wildfire...then i have switched to desire hd...i can say i like htc so much...and now im using this sensation for a month...from my personal experience:

good:
1. sense UI 3.0 is really really awesome.
2. unibody n design feel pretty solid n nice
3. screen is nice (but difficult to see under sunlight)
4. SKYPE video call DO WORKS!
5. GPS locking really fast

bad:
1. battery
2. deathgrip somehow do exist for wifi
3. loudspeaker not really loud enough
4. sometimes do overheat till 42*C while charging (dunno whether will effect the phone for long run)

- so far my touch screen doesn't seems to have issue..n i havent applied screen protector on it, still no scratch!! anyway,not sure whether gorilla glass or not...
- network signal is dependent to service provider, thou previously my signal is weak (constantly up n down) but since is switched to other operator the signal is just nice...
- recommend to use phone casing with the small tiny hole (as like the back cover) rather than fully covered casing cos this effect the signal too...
- installed n running 'task killer' do drain my battery faster...(been experienced with my desire hd before)uninstalled...battery behave normal back...
- i don't see a lil hiccup (some says its lagging) is such a big problem to me....
- fastboot; i disabled it when i off my phone before sleep since the background app is still running after boot (which will still drain the battery)...anyway fastboot it is a very good idea in some occasion when u temporarily need to off your phone...

i like the sensation but i still miss my desire hd...greetings from malaysia.

• 2011-08-11 18:25
  • ibqJ

> In reply to ads @ 2011-08-11 11:45 from t7Xi - click to readIf I were you I would go for GALAXY SII. Believe me, one of my friends owns XPERIA ARC and the other SENSATION. It's a good S-LCD display on XPERIA ARC, even in the sunlight, pretty much the same as S-LCD from HTC SENSATION, but neither of them cannot match the super amoled display on my GALAXY SII. I always see everything, of course with diplay brightness at least 80%. So you will have to rev up the brightness to see the details. Probably this would make your battery last only for a day or less. Again, GALAXY SII has the best battery of those three. Hope I helped.

• 2011-08-11 14:41
  • 3pwI

> In reply to vishwa @ 2011-08-10 21:16 from vGV4 - click to readjust sensation.I promise u that is a best phone.I have too.....

• 2011-08-11 14:02
  • HIqx

> In reply to raj @ 2011-08-10 11:09 from s8Hb - click to readFinally i read someones comment about screen performance of this phone in direct sunlight. This is one of my primary consideration in choosing a phone because my job requires me to be out in the office. I need a smartphone that is legible outside. So this sensation is no longer in my list. What about the Arc and Galaxy S2 whats your experiences on these two handsets when viewing outside in direct sunlight

• 2011-08-11 11:45
  • t7Xi

> In reply to RAHUL @ 2011-08-11 09:53 from vIyd - click to readHi Rahul,

This phone is the best. Its much better than Samsung S2. Smooth, and fast responsive touch. Stylish aluminium case (Safer than a thin plastic galaxy s2 case). I have been using HTC sensation for over a month and its a great phone. Go for it.

• 2011-08-11 11:08
  • 9Cre

pls some genuine user advice me about the sensation, i am very confused about this phone.

• 2011-08-11 09:53
  • vIyd
Total of 2977 user reviews and opinions for HTC Sensation.