HTC Sensation - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.8
7.6
7.6

crap... fast for the first 2 weeks then the touch buttons stopped now the screen keeps clicking on the wrong things in the app drawer if u want a fast phone i would suggest htc incredible s or samsung galaxy s 2...

• 2011-08-10 19:30
  • H5xq

Its been 20 days that i have got the sensation, iv been to the service station 3 times.
1st time- phone needs to resetted & then there will be no issues.
2nd time- sir we will diagnos the issue & resolve it(i did not have my phone for 3 days).
3rd time- that is today, my phone went dead, complete dead. when i took it to the service centre they said it might take upto a weeks time to get things sought it.
Issues that i m facing:
1)Heats up.
2)Restarts
3)Freeze(have to remove battery)
4)Sound is pathetic(both loudspeaker & headphones).
5)Apllications disappear.
6)Takes 3 hours to charge completely.(wtf)
7)Battery back up max 7 hours... even after min usage.

Hence i would suggest people not to go for this phone, sorry for my prvs posts... instead go for LG optimus 3D.

• 2011-08-10 17:21
  • vGFW

My friends.. I got so lost actually with all the differences of opinions about this phone.. Some are saying it is great.. and some are surprisingly critisizing the phone that it has so many problems and they dont advise to buy the phone.
What about incredible S?
Could please someone give me a real opinion about both

• 2011-08-10 11:33
  • SYKD

I am using this phone from one month,I have to say that it is the buggiest set HTC had made,sense3 hangs a lot,phone is very slow,loudspeaker voice is horrable,screen is unreadable in the sun,colours are washed off,there is network problem,screen quality is worst as compared to other competitor ,it hangs a lot,front camera is for mirror use only,don't buy this phone,it is totally waste of money

• 2011-08-10 11:09
  • s8Hb

Well initially I have been using the phone for 3 months now and still I have no issues. Maybe the problem with the touch screen with you guys is that you may be applying to much pressure on the screen. Just try to apply light pressure whenever you are typing, don't treat it as a resistive touch screen where you have to press harder to get a response. The Sensation has a capacitive touch screen and it is very sensitive to pressure and is very fragile.

• 2011-08-10 05:39
  • Qu8c

for all Sensation owner, does the touch screen have a big problem or we can ignore it or fix it, please feed me back as i like this phone & i will order it soon, thanks

• 2011-08-10 00:08
  • fs6{

i think thats sc-lcd ????? what's type of lcd?!

• 2011-08-09 22:09
  • gC4P

> In reply to Qureshi @ 2011-08-08 11:16 from u1vN - click to readNo, it does not have some problem....i got to know about the phone at http://mobilematinee.blogspot....erphone.html

• 2011-08-09 11:49
  • t}AL

I am planning to go back to iPhone now.

• 2011-08-09 11:19

Excellent apps.Beautiful.sleek.
PROBLEMS:
as many people experienced, touch screen reduced sensitivity after 15 days.After another week, soft buttons stopped working.
Called HTC support in UAE, disappointed.Support said that the phone was imported from Indonesia so they will not support.Given for warranty to retailer and still waiting if he fixes it or he makes an excuse as well.
I used iPhone for one year.why i switched to HTC was due to blue tooth connectivity and SD card support. But now I realise, iPhone is much better if you have any trouble. You can restore iPhone's software at home, HTC cannot.Iphone support is global and they dont ask you any questions where you bought it.

• 2011-08-09 11:11
  • Hx7d

> In reply to Qureshi @ 2011-08-08 11:16 from u1vN - click to readI bought this phone on 29th June. By 15 days, touch screen had problems to respond. After three weeks, soft buttons stopped responding at all. On 2nd August, I gave it for warranty. Have not received the hone back as yet now.

• 2011-08-09 11:01

hi
some guys wrote there comments in this pones touch problem if its truth so any one tell me truth becoz i m going to buy this phone

• 2011-08-09 06:55
  • TRP2

Such a lot of android apps cause FORCE CLOSE its unbelievable and that on all android fone ive tried..Also android file system is weird but maybe i am so used to Nokia and windows 6.1 etc folder structures..

• 2011-08-08 18:32
  • mXKy
  • F

it is not specified the Gorilla Glass only on the 4G version. Is it a mistake or it is true?

• 2011-08-08 12:37
  • nCFk

Hey guys, I have heard that HTC Sensation has some problems with its Touch, can anyone confirm?

• 2011-08-08 11:16
  • u1vN

This phone is a great phone but it has got a few problems....since my purchase this is the 3rd model i have had the first two had a dust problem where dust always made it into the screen within the first two days... i work in a corporate environment so one can imagine the surprise... all the while i had taken it up with HTC and they were very unhelpful and were not able to resolve the issue...now as i began to charge my 3rd sensation handset it overheated and promptly died... Perhaps I should have gone for the Samsung.

• 2011-08-08 10:12
  • fqjB

> In reply to AD @ 2011-08-07 20:41 from uZHc - click to readOK that figures. Recently i'm not using sensation. Bought an iphone4. I'm actually liking it. Battery life is longer than sensation. And video call is working just fine.

• 2011-08-08 09:13
  • wdZ8

having trouble with my navigation cant seen to get it to work ,,, i bought this phone for two reason .1 is for my biss. and 2 is because they told me it was user friendly ... can someone plz HELP

thaxs

• 2011-08-08 02:55
  • qMQs

> In reply to Tyson @ 2011-08-07 07:52 from wdZJ - click to readRecently Skype get update and now video call available on android. I have sensation and I do video call.

• 2011-08-07 20:41
  • uZHc

THis phone is a let dwn in battery life..

i own a HTC HD7 windosphone and this HTC sensation

HTC HD7 - 1230 mah battery
HTC sensation - 1500 mah battery

HTC HD7 - lasts 2 days on satndby
sensation- 24 hours drains

• 2011-08-07 11:22
  • uHW6
Total of 2948 user reviews and opinions for HTC Sensation.