kruths, 12 May 2011it cant beat samsung galaxy s2 in anyway.S2 is way ahead...Its performance that counts...you can have all the hardware but end of the day its software to hardware transition.....adding a list of features can fill a spec sheet, and broaden the paying price. I think that we might another winner just like Desire. look for the desire. Its about 15 months going and still shows the way its done
Yes.I'm with you htc guys.sensation is a lot better than that old IPHONE 4.
My 3GS needs charging twice a day so if this thing can last 12 hrs on a charge then I'm gonna try my hardest to be the first sensation owner op die suid kus.
I pre-ordered mine today and was told that the delivery date I'll be receiving the phone is the 16th may
Anonymous, 11 May 2011I had a quick look today amd none had an actual date some were just registering for pre orderVodafone plan to ship them out on 19th may! Hopefully there wont be any delay
hi i am big fan of htc last phone i used was htc desire hd.i got damaged by my mistake.wating for release of htc sensation.watting for its realase.can any body tell me when will it release.
ljh465, 11 May 2011iv'e got a sgs2 and its being sent back, i dont think its as good as all the hype! Ok the spec... moreI had a quick look today amd none had an actual date some were just registering for pre order
iv'e got a sgs2 and its being sent back, i dont think its as good as all the hype! Ok the specs are up there with the best but the phone as a whole just didnt do it for me! I've got a sensation on order and think that will be alot better, not only does it have the specs but its got the useability and the looks to be able to do the sgs2 over!
The Iphone4 is a little phone compare to HTC sensation.
For me, the HTC it's in first position:)
This phone caught my complete attention
Anonymous, 10 May 2011I Iphone 5? thats for snobs who have no sense of form over function ,to this day everything go... moreyou are a nerd with absolute no phone sense.. if you say that nokia 5800 was better than the iphone, then i pity your brains.. you dont even deserve to be posting on this site... lol
gh00, 10 May 2011At present the SGSII appears out in however this may be a marginal lead the weight of the S wi... morecan't find any info on 3G calls increasing but found
2 links that helps one is from Qatar in english but informative the second is about facetime which is spot on.
this is simply the must have phone SGS2 is just boreing tbh HTC really bring alot more to the table to offer. HTC sensation all the way tbh ;)
LupusMonk, 10 May 2011Looks like a great phone....too bad Vodafone keeps extending the release date....first it was ... moreNo. see my comments below re 3G video call. Better to have a feature and not need it than need it and not have it. In my sorry very opinionated way, I remember my 1st 3G call and almost being distracted by my own image PIP picture in picture. Sorry your choice
Looks like a great phone....too bad Vodafone keeps extending the release date....first it was week 19....then week 21.....now the customer service are giving me the advise to pick a different phone because it will take a while before they will actually get it.......
Should I go for the Desire S or the Arc instead?
If design is no. 1 for you, Sensation is the phone for you. Sensation (and HTC, for that matter) makes the BEST HARDWARE for smartphones, hands down.
Look at this:
1) Sensation has the good "sense" to put qHD and not WVGA, since qHD is the perfect resolution for media. Iphone is using a similar resolution, they call retina display.
2) Sensation uses DUAL LEDs, whereas the dumbos like Samsung (still emulating the beleaguered iphone 4) insist on single LED. Actually, you really NEED dual LEDs for night photos, and on a screen this HUGE, a single tiny LED is a joke.. a bad joke.
3) Sensation placed the dual LEDs on the left side, not right side (like Samsung Galaxy S2 did) of the camera. Whats this good for? A LOT. When you put the phone on its side to take a shot, the LEDs will end up on TOP (not UNDER) the camera, so your shots wont look over-exposed or under-lighted.
4) Sensation has its very own Locations -- which is more dependable than Google maps, since you can navigate OFF-LINE and calculate routes without using data!! previously, only OVI Maps has that. But since Nokia went over the hill with Symbian and WP7, buying Nokia just for the free maps is a losing proposition. Now that HTC has similar offline maps, I'd go for HTC.
5) Last but not least, Sensation includes "stereo sound recording" along with 1080p video. Wow. Why didnt anybody figure that one out EARLIER? Everybody is pumping up resolution, but not sound.. I guess they are not truly aficionados when it comes to videos.
If Sensation will price itself LOWER than SGS 2, then HTC may have another winner on their hands for 2011 !!!
NML, 10 May 2011too late HTC... SGS2 is better thinner, and it's here no need to wait, as for the looks arc is... moreI Iphone 5? thats for snobs who have no sense of form over function ,to this day everything good out does an Iphone, even the old Nokia 5800 made Iphone 3gs look dumb
NML, 10 May 2011too late HTC... SGS2 is better thinner, and it's here no need to wait, as for the looks arc is... moreAt present the SGSII appears out in however this may be a marginal lead the weight of the S will take time to get use to. The HSDPA do not matter as no networks are Xmitting at those speeds, in the hand there may be little to choose between the SGSII & S except for on board storage. The ARC loses out as it has no video call facilty which is increasingly being used by students. As it included in data charges there is no way to separate & count this in the same way sms or call lenght. Students are more aware of the limitations of Apples 'facetime' in that is closed ie only iphone-2-iphone & wifi, so you cannot make a 3G call if one of the handset is an iphone. If the I5 is fully 3G who knows. SGSII S head 2 head for 1st & 2nd, the I5 may come out 4th simply because it price may be excessive for the features offered.