HTC Sensation 4G - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.3
7.4
7.1

> In reply to danny_arko @ 2011-09-18 12:43 from uNVD - click to readgalaxy has poor battery strength..htc is superb

• 2011-09-19 05:18
  • utAe

can anyone plz tell me which one wud be a wise choice....galaxy s2 or htc sensation xe????

• 2011-09-18 12:43
  • uNVD

everything is excelent and also performance is so nice, the
main demerit is battery backup.

• 2011-09-17 10:58
  • uvfI
  • F

> In reply to tcnn @ 2011-09-09 03:43 from Ui}j - click to readI don't know about HTC Sensation nor Samsung Galaxy S II. However I previously ordered Samsung Galaxy S and returned it for HTC Sensation 4G. I have been very happy with HTC Sensation 4G. Overall, it's a very good phone.

• 2011-09-14 16:44
  • IjGu

Which one is better between htc sensation 4 and iphone 3gs

• 2011-09-13 08:57
  • uNVC

Hey guys,Please rank this phones.which one is better from this...

HTC sensation 4g,HTC sensation.Iphone 3gs...

• 2011-09-13 08:44
  • uNVC

i am from the philippines , just got this phone via contract from the no 1 mobile network here just want to say its a monster of a phone i owned a lg optimus black i still keep it as a second phone well i am not comparing the 2 phone because its unfair for lg ob but in terms of the nova screen the ob is a little better than the qhd of the sensation but all aspect the sensation satisfy me i am now hooked on it and fortunately for me the network signal on my area is great so i am using the internet capability of the phone its fast much faster on my regular broadband that i am using on my laptop and i tried wifi hotspot of the sensation i connect my laptop thru wifi and its fast!!! works well so i think i am dropping my subscription on my broadband and use my unlimited internet on my phone , note i notice that the phone heats when using the net i hope so i frequently checked the phone as the saying great power comes with great responsibility lol..i dont the the death grip issue and the screen issue i hope its just a glitch on some phone .and by the way just upgraded to latest 2.3.4 gingerbread i appreciate and happy that htc always updated waiting for the icecream i hope it will come soon , i am very staisfied with this phone it hit all the marks i want on a phone i love it!

• 2011-09-10 16:01
  • v0qJ

Can anyone advise which phone should i go for a HTC Sensation 4G or HTC Sensation or a Samsung Galaxy S2 tks

• 2011-09-09 03:43
  • Ui}j

> In reply to larry56 @ 2011-05-01 09:16 from kNC0 - click to readI had an x10i and it was good but quite, I now have Htc sensation everything works fine and it a lot better than my x10i for hearing fone calls.

• 2011-09-07 19:10
  • gKaf

> In reply to a1Awais @ 2011-09-05 20:32 from KIJ@ - click to readIf people read up about fones before they speak they would know that there is very little between Htc sensation and the samsung gs ll. And saying galaxy is a lot more powerful, do a head to head and check the specs.

• 2011-09-07 18:51
  • gKaf

will it be a unlocked phn if i buy frm indonesia??

• 2011-09-07 18:41
  • uNVx

> In reply to Mothi @ 2011-09-05 16:28 from PTiu - click to readYes its support wallpapers.

• 2011-09-07 14:12
  • PUEt

when you have arrived all your product come to cambodia direct. welcome to cambodia. i wish ur price no problem coz so cheap than here that they sale so up price of all product phone..

• 2011-09-07 09:35
  • IT4H

> In reply to cjcool @ 2011-08-31 12:01 from tetC - click to readIn USD i'm not sure. But in malaysia this will cost RM2100.00. Maybe less than that price now, depend on the retailer. So, just convert the malaysian currency to sri lanka u will know the approximate price. Of course, u might find it cheaper in sri lanka if the tax is lower. peace!!

• 2011-09-07 07:41
  • 951m

> In reply to a1Awais @ 2011-09-05 20:32 from KIJ@ - click to readI'm not sure why this person thinks the Samsung Galaxy is much powerful..... Considering the fact that the internal memory of the Galaxy is half the size of the Sensation. 2nd I have owned a Samsung, Motorola, and HTC.. I would rank them HTC.... motorola....... Samsung user previous comment does not know anything

• 2011-09-07 04:16
  • YHei

Samsung Galaxy is Much Power full than sensation

• 2011-09-05 20:32
  • KIJ@

Does this phone support live wallpapers?

• 2011-09-05 16:28
  • PTiu

I have used HTC phones for more than 4 years. Sensation 4G is one of the most wonderful one I have had one my had. No doubt I re wcommend it!! I think this is most powerful one in the world! What a phone!

• 2011-09-04 01:08
  • 85RG

which phone should i use htc sensation or samsung galaxy s2

• 2011-09-03 18:26
  • wiSW

> In reply to DEAD-ANGEL @ 2011-08-29 08:48 from KIgg - click to readyes it does have gorilla glass, that is a scratch resistant

• 2011-09-01 19:37
  • Td8{
Total of 552 user reviews and opinions for HTC Sensation 4G.