HTC Sensation XE - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.7
7.5
7.4

Loved using HTC rather than using other brand.. One major problem.. TAKES LOT OF HOURS CHARGING IT.. And once it is recharged, the battery drain very fast.. No kidding.. And its annoying..

• 2014-09-16 08:49
  • PBU3

my phone is continuous hanging and there is automatic touch on screen pls give me solution.

• 2014-09-01 15:26
  • t}xR

This is the worst phone I ever used. Battery life howww!!! such a terrible thing...

• 2014-08-11 12:12
  • n2JN

my sensation xe problem is....my charges time for the battery is more that 10 hours to full the battery....what's the problem?

• 2014-07-16 17:46
  • uC0F

i used htc sensation xe from 3 month its battery time is so poor its battery works only half hour ,, shall i change this battery??

• 2014-07-15 08:21
  • uWUf

> In reply to SampathKumarS @ 2014-06-29 21:08 from iKvS - click to readhai
is it any lag with your sensation xe after you use viper?

• 2014-07-14 20:42
  • ibcX

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-25 17:26 from Ia19 - click to readNo more official update for Sensation..because HTC cant fix the camera bug in Jellybean.But the developers in XDA (Bruce,SebastinFM,Albinoman,Sultanxda,Shantur)ga­ve a life to my Sensation.My suggestion is to unlock your device and install custom rom.

Now i have Jelly bean 4.1.2 with Sense 5 Rom with sense 6 Blinkfeed.Even you can install 4.4.4 Kitkat(but has voip bugs)

• 2014-06-29 21:08
  • iKvS

when is the next update for htc sensation xe
because my phone only has icecream sandwich

• 2014-06-25 17:26
  • Ia19

can anybody plz tell me about the camera result and battery how it works?

• 2014-06-07 14:52
  • P%{x

> In reply to Papa J @ 2014-05-23 14:33 from fsWX - click to readopen ur back casing n clean all the three copper points very gently... the top two points are for the wi fi... they are the antena sensation has this prob in almost every set used roughly... but be very carefull u could break those points n then no wifi for ever :P if not usefull so change ur casig n then try will def work... u just hav to push the point a lill up so the contact should be tight enough to complete the antena contact to activate the wifi... thankyou...

• 2014-05-25 08:08
  • 6Pbq

> In reply to Papa J @ 2014-05-23 14:33 from fsWX - click to readMe too, i cant connect to wifi networks.
Why is this update behaving this way?
HTC do something quick.

In the first place, I didn't want to update but because it was 4.0.3 so I thought I should and here I am left with wifi connectivity problem.

• 2014-05-24 14:18
  • fuI2

My HTC sensation XE battery doesn't last for a day ,l have change the battery but the problem is still there.

• 2014-05-23 14:48
  • fsWX

My phone can not connect to any wifi or wireless connection.pls help

• 2014-05-23 14:33
  • fsWX

this is a really good phone with a reasonable price. but the main problem is the dust behind the screen . i update its software regularly whenever a software update is available. should i do this or not?

• 2014-05-23 14:16
  • KIIH

I am using this phone from last two years !!!! so far no problem !!! the BEST phone ever

• 2014-05-21 15:39
  • cerM

> In reply to SampathKumarS @ 2014-05-20 14:28 from iKvS - click to readi am having a hard time loading a custom rom. m not able to do a s-off. can u suggest me something??

• 2014-05-21 10:10
  • KSvS

XDA keeps my Sensation xe alive:)

• 2014-05-20 14:28
  • iKvS

> In reply to The Antony @ 2014-05-17 16:42 from Kdv3 - click to readThere is no Official Jelly Bean update for Sensation XE.
You can get even kikat if you Root your mobile.
I have Jelly bean 4.1.2 with Sense 6 Vipers Rom.
no Lag, no Freeze and stable too.

• 2014-05-20 11:57
  • iKvS

I'll just put this simply, the phone itself is in no way bad, but the OS is just kinda bad as it is.
As a phone modder, this phone is one of THE phone to get. After flashing custom OS such as Viper which is now Sense 5. The phone performance skyrockets. And if you want KitKat-y goodness feel free to try anything else, enable ART mode runtime, and feel your phone overpowering even new devices lately.

• 2014-05-18 18:52
  • IVyw
Total of 2502 user reviews and opinions for HTC Sensation XE.