HTC Sensation XE - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.8
7.6
7.4

its simply awesome phone.....

• 2011-11-04 21:28
  • tZuZ

> In reply to Mrsotpluck @ 2011-11-04 03:45 from EYbe - click to readNot really its dragon very fast

• 2011-11-04 21:03
  • 3a3L

DeathGrip Issues Are Completely Fixed ?

• 2011-11-04 18:22
  • m1u%

> In reply to Mrsotpluck @ 2011-11-04 03:45 from EYbe - click to readI've been using this model for the past three weeks now.

I must say, it's a huge improvement compared to hTC Incredible S, you could feel the blazing fast processor as you multitask and all. Beats Audio is a WONDER!! Changed the way I listen to music!

Battery has no issues, probably the best battery hTC has to offer, with 1750mAh.

My only complain being the RAM, it's not 1GB so with time, if you have apps that consume that RAM, you'll notice a drop in its performance which is disappointing, I would wait for Rezound if I were you, it has an improved processor, but still 1.5GHz dual-core, has 1GB of RAM and has the sharpest display in the market. Though I'm a bit skeptical in its battery performance with only 1620mAh and someone brought up the GSM issue as well.

But overall, I'm satisfied with hTC Sensation XE, as long as I don't download plenty launchers and apps that overload my RAM, I'm good.

• 2011-11-04 17:43
  • MWWF

This phone is amazing as I have one right now.

• 2011-11-04 16:10
  • 693K

Currently at HTC store and testing this phone. Cheaper compare to S2. I'm planning to buy iphone4 this xmas but now im swiping my card to buy this phone NOW.

• 2011-11-04 13:34
  • bHR2

samsung galaxy s2 is the best till now as compared to htc sensation

• 2011-11-04 08:05
  • uWFP

Anyone using this phone now ? does it have any problem right now ?

• 2011-11-04 03:45
  • EYbe

i think sensation XE is best phone in market today! its fast! senseUI over android is nice and beatsaudio lifts up little volume and fixes EQ. but this phone dosnt offer anything seriously special, everything is just little better then sgs2 and in next month there will be some new one doing it all even little better then this. big negative is senses internet site.it dosnt work at all! has been saying last 2 days that sync. with my sensation xe might take houers?!? 10-

• 2011-11-04 01:59
  • p7c4

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-02 13:38 from MvvM - click to readxe is the best

• 2011-11-03 09:29
  • vkb9

It very good, get him in vietnam, fast, good. must by this! Good fast, good window, good call!

• 2011-11-03 07:44
  • sG{X

> In reply to htcvietcurryboy @ 2011-11-03 04:49 from CpK5 - click to readYes it is very enjoy as it make the great sound i like it is important have it with me all the time have at work is great for the fun time

• 2011-11-03 07:33
  • UijG

i like really the screen also big. have speed high very and good also screen happy. i spill curry on and work still. i have the happy smile face. i seven eleven have work so use to fun have working while. a very must buy!

• 2011-11-03 04:49
  • CpK5

> In reply to jon @ 2011-11-02 13:56 from xkif - click to readHmmmm sounds great. Just get a power bank for yourself and it will solve the problem.

• 2011-11-02 14:15
  • IVZc

got one of these 2 days ago and i love it . its one of the best phones i have ever used . the beats audio sounds fantastic . my only gripe is that the battery is still not very good apart from that i give it 10 out of 10 . well worth getting

• 2011-11-02 13:56
  • xkif

Which one is best? HTC Sensation XL or HTC Sensation XE?

• 2011-11-02 13:38
  • MvvM

@Anonymous : The thing is most of the 4G smartphones wont be release in asia .. there is no news to mention if amaze will be available in asia or eu so i put that as a dream.
@Zhen : its not about the rear camera but the design and front camera 2MP also we can mention on 16GB Internal Memory + 1GB of RAM .
I do love the sensation XE so lets not missing the part of BeatsAudio but more power always is better since ur going to pay lots to buy a phone using a year or so .

• 2011-11-02 09:11
  • nab$

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-02 01:46 from vLxj - click to readHey come on just get this Xe man. Amaze looks just a decent phone but Sensation will be a more top notch phone !And yeah Amaze is the best camera among HTCs' device ( confirmed )

• 2011-11-02 08:01
  • IVZc

Thanks Staid. I was also thinking of choosing the Amaze 4G however,I'm not sure if it's going to be released here in the Philippines or if it's going to work using our local network. I think it's only exclusive for T mobile. Any idea?

• 2011-11-02 01:46
  • vLxj

do you guys know if they covered the camera on this model??

• 2011-11-02 00:22
  • t7B6
Total of 2522 user reviews and opinions for HTC Sensation XE.