HTC Sensation XE - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.7
7.5
7.4

> In reply to khadija @ 2014-04-29 10:45 from 6Qbt - click to readtry factory restore, remember to save backup first

• 2014-05-07 12:46
  • Mf5D

Best phone I've ever had, htc masterpiece, easy to overclock, best value

• 2014-05-04 07:09

Wed respect ... I want to update my cell phone to jelly Benn
This is very slow in ice cream software

• 2014-05-03 17:20
  • KI3N

> In reply to khadija @ 2014-04-29 10:45 from 6Qbt - click to readmaybe you need to give it to maintenance to solve the issues

• 2014-05-03 14:56
  • fsV9

I have this phone for about 6 months from now, and its very slow. The pictures taken are blurry, it says incoming calls but I cant answer them after I pick them up, videos use to play of facebook now they don't. They are hardly any applications I have downloaded still its very slow.

• 2014-04-29 10:45
  • 6Qbt

Hello everyone..... I am from India... But now working in China.... I brought this mobile for 330 RMB.... Which means 3300 ruppess Indian money.... It's a second hand mobile..... It's already updated to v4.0 ..... The mobile works fine... And so good to use.... Worth of many.... I am a Nokia user.... But I always wanted to use Android mobile.... So that's why I brought this mobile.... All HTC mobile body so good.... Away better then cheap plastic Samsung body.... Buy HTC if you want a good Android mobile... Are any other Android company mobile.... Please don't go for Samsung mobile.... It's not a worth of money.... Free advice... If you want take it... Take it or leave it..... My next mobile HTC one m8 or oppo find 7 .....

• 2014-04-28 16:29
  • TB8Y

bluetooth not working always

• 2014-04-28 06:07
  • 9DHk

fix bluetooth nt working

• 2014-04-26 14:05
  • 0wqQ

> In reply to taif @ 2014-04-20 19:48 from uNVC - click to readsir I'm using htc sensation for 2 years,the problem is
after I charge the batteries the phone it's on off
non stop why

• 2014-04-22 11:27
  • ib6w

I'm using it for 1 year ,I hav rooted it my soft version 4.0.3 sense version 3.6
my camera picture is not clear it is slight blurred in sun light & flash makes yellow pictures at night,
sometimes I can't answer calls it displays incoming calls in upper right corner ,what to do???

• 2014-04-20 19:48
  • uNVC

> In reply to Andy dela @ 2014-04-15 20:25 from fuIe - click to readYou´re from Romania, that´s what´s happening! Listen a ´manea´ and you phone strength signal will improve considerably! Poor you ...

• 2014-04-16 13:20
  • Mfxm

its the best fone i have at the moment. but the network seems not statble when am in certain areas. thats my only problem. whats happening to me?

• 2014-04-15 20:25
  • fuIe

> In reply to rock @ 2014-01-03 10:34 from Khtd - click to readhi there..i suggest u to root the phone and change the OS which is better and stable OS..i mean there's a lot of stable OS that been create by developer (XDA Developer) go and try it..it more than worth to try.. :)

• 2014-04-15 06:13
  • IVxK

i feel that sometime touch button's lights which are at bottom of the phone not lightening when I unlock it, why this is happening? Or does it has any setting for the same?

• 2014-03-26 08:23
  • PB2B

My htc requires system update & whenever I update it malfunctions on 1st restart untill I reboot it again. Please advise.....

• 2014-03-24 16:29
  • uRBy

I bought this new set I just want to ask your good self is; if i upgrade it form ICS will i face any problem?
And if i upgrade it with Jelly Bean what you will suggest? All and all set is very sexy and its installed software is also very good.

• 2014-03-24 07:41
  • PB2B

how can i restore my sensation xe to its original rom or firmware? please help...i upgraded it to kitkat and it doesnt work well.i would like to restore it to ICS...please help asap.

• 2014-03-21 09:32
  • tS0M

> In reply to jithu @ 2013-09-29 06:54 from uvKh - click to readAfter 10hrs of standby you have 61per battery that is definitely good.
Which battery and os are you using?

• 2014-03-13 21:26
  • 9xtd

I purchased the handset in dec'11. Now my beats audio headset is damaged. What can I do?

• 2014-03-03 10:57
  • 7wkt
Total of 2500 user reviews and opinions for HTC Sensation XE.