HTC Sensation XE - user opinions and reviews

5192101

7.7
7.5
7.4

Best phone I've ever had, htc masterpiece, easy to overclock, best value

• 2014-05-04 07:09

Wed respect ... I want to update my cell phone to jelly Benn
This is very slow in ice cream software

• 2014-05-03 17:20
  • KI3N

> In reply to khadija @ 2014-04-29 10:45 from 6Qbt - click to readmaybe you need to give it to maintenance to solve the issues

• 2014-05-03 14:56
  • fsV9

I have this phone for about 6 months from now, and its very slow. The pictures taken are blurry, it says incoming calls but I cant answer them after I pick them up, videos use to play of facebook now they don't. They are hardly any applications I have downloaded still its very slow.

• 2014-04-29 10:45
  • 6Qbt

Hello everyone..... I am from India... But now working in China.... I brought this mobile for 330 RMB.... Which means 3300 ruppess Indian money.... It's a second hand mobile..... It's already updated to v4.0 ..... The mobile works fine... And so good to use.... Worth of many.... I am a Nokia user.... But I always wanted to use Android mobile.... So that's why I brought this mobile.... All HTC mobile body so good.... Away better then cheap plastic Samsung body.... Buy HTC if you want a good Android mobile... Are any other Android company mobile.... Please don't go for Samsung mobile.... It's not a worth of money.... Free advice... If you want take it... Take it or leave it..... My next mobile HTC one m8 or oppo find 7 .....

• 2014-04-28 16:29
  • TB8Y

bluetooth not working always

• 2014-04-28 06:07
  • 9DHk

fix bluetooth nt working

• 2014-04-26 14:05
  • 0wqQ

> In reply to taif @ 2014-04-20 19:48 from uNVC - click to readsir I'm using htc sensation for 2 years,the problem is
after I charge the batteries the phone it's on off
non stop why

• 2014-04-22 11:27
  • ib6w

I'm using it for 1 year ,I hav rooted it my soft version 4.0.3 sense version 3.6
my camera picture is not clear it is slight blurred in sun light & flash makes yellow pictures at night,
sometimes I can't answer calls it displays incoming calls in upper right corner ,what to do???

• 2014-04-20 19:48
  • uNVC

> In reply to Andy dela @ 2014-04-15 20:25 from fuIe - click to readYou´re from Romania, that´s what´s happening! Listen a ´manea´ and you phone strength signal will improve considerably! Poor you ...

• 2014-04-16 13:20
  • Mfxm

its the best fone i have at the moment. but the network seems not statble when am in certain areas. thats my only problem. whats happening to me?

• 2014-04-15 20:25
  • fuIe

> In reply to rock @ 2014-01-03 10:34 from Khtd - click to readhi there..i suggest u to root the phone and change the OS which is better and stable OS..i mean there's a lot of stable OS that been create by developer (XDA Developer) go and try it..it more than worth to try.. :)

• 2014-04-15 06:13
  • IVxK

i feel that sometime touch button's lights which are at bottom of the phone not lightening when I unlock it, why this is happening? Or does it has any setting for the same?

• 2014-03-26 08:23
  • PB2B

My htc requires system update & whenever I update it malfunctions on 1st restart untill I reboot it again. Please advise.....

• 2014-03-24 16:29
  • uRBy

I bought this new set I just want to ask your good self is; if i upgrade it form ICS will i face any problem?
And if i upgrade it with Jelly Bean what you will suggest? All and all set is very sexy and its installed software is also very good.

• 2014-03-24 07:41
  • PB2B

how can i restore my sensation xe to its original rom or firmware? please help...i upgraded it to kitkat and it doesnt work well.i would like to restore it to ICS...please help asap.

• 2014-03-21 09:32
  • tS0M

> In reply to jithu @ 2013-09-29 06:54 from uvKh - click to readAfter 10hrs of standby you have 61per battery that is definitely good.
Which battery and os are you using?

• 2014-03-13 21:26
  • 9xtd

I purchased the handset in dec'11. Now my beats audio headset is damaged. What can I do?

• 2014-03-03 10:57
  • 7wkt

if your is locked and you forgot your password key, you can make it factory default by pressing and holding power button + voice increase button at the same time for few seconds than select from on screen menu to factory default, but you will lose all data inside the phone so must be careful and think/discuss before starting procedure,

• 2014-02-20 10:09
  • PGhF
Total of 2499 user reviews and opinions for HTC Sensation XE.