Carl90, 09 Mar 2013hi guys, can Sensation XE be upgraded to Jelly Bean?? will there be any problem??Not offical announcement. Rooting can be
Did yoursl sensation xe becoming very lag once u connected to the wifi ?
Hi,I am using custom rom viper 1.6.3 for xe and its quite smooth and no bugs... Some features are
1. Very smooth... Sense 4.1 and ics 4.04
2. Over the air update (ota)by venom.. Very soon it will be updated to jelly been and sense 4.5
3. Beat audio, surround sound, dts, xloud.... all are working..U will get amazed by the sound quality
4. Camera is excellent with HDR... Ater using camera I was surprised that my xe can capture so detailed and crispy clear image and super 1080p recording... Camera is far far far better from Stock rom... I love my camera
5. Sound is improved..Equilizer is present
6. Bravia engine makes display better
7. battery life is increased
8. Swipe to wake... I love this application
9. Add remover... Now install any application and no adds will display
10. This rom will further update over the air just like stock rom
11. More free ram..
I am using this rom from one week and I am loving my xe with this rom...
Stayreal, 01 Mar 2013Just receive a minor update about the personalize ... Did u all get this update too? I bought the htc sensational recently thw device is great in specification however, I can neither connect with my blackberry phone via Bluetooth .please, I need help.may u reach me by e-mail at email@example.com
I bought the xe , it is a nice mobile but I have a problem in Bluetooth, most of the times bluetooth message are unsucsessful. Any body came thru this problem
I'm using the phone not for long but I love it because it was cheap and I have no problems with it. Everything is nice and fast. Good that I didn't bought something like S3 because I would not be happy, because of the higher price - for the same stuff.
Now I'm just searching for a good rooting program and lets have some fun :)
can Sensation XE be upgraded to Jelly Bean?? will there be any problem??
Stayreal, 01 Mar 2013Just receive a minor update about the personalize ... Did u all get this update too? I recived it too
myc4971, 05 Mar 2013I've used four android phones and although HTC Sensation XE still has limitations, it's the be... moreFor lag, try the app "Seeder" (free on xda or $1-$2 in the app store). My previous phone was a very old budget phone, and seeder changed it from unusable from severe lag to super fast, and it had like 1/8th the specs of the XE.
Beyond that, I guess flashing a custom ROM would be the next step to speed increase. I use ARHD, and its so fast that I underclock to 1.3Ghz (to perserve battery), and there is still no noticable lag at all.
I've used four android phones and although HTC Sensation XE still has limitations, it's the best android phone I've used so far.
I'm not actually using the phone for heavy graphic games anymore ever since I got an iPad. Having said that, the limited RAM limits your multi-tasking. You have to constantly close applications that you're not using anymore.
A few months ago, my unit also had some problems with the LCD but the service center was able to fix it without any charge.
But apart from that, I love:
- the UI; it's much sleeker than the usual Android UI
- it's far more responsive than my LG Optimus 2x although the specs aren't that different
- call quality is also good
- comes with a beats headset!
But it makes me wonder though if I would be better off switching to iPhone. I haven't had a lag-free experience in any Android phone (Sony, Samsung, LG and HTC) and it's a bummer especially when you're looking for a contact in the phonebook.
Ricky83, 03 Mar 2013Guys, are you also experiencing problem in its sound loudness? i think the loudness is too low... moreI think almost all the htc phone have a low loudness speaker(I already have 4 different type of HTC). may be its their way to keep the speaker at most performance and dont break cause the loudness.but u can use a lot application on play store that can increase the volume of the speaker.but the sound on headset on HTC is still one of the best
Indra, 03 Mar 2013I bought the XE right after I lost my Sensation 2 months ago, and realized that I did the righ... moreI like this mobile because it have remove able battery and can extend memory card
I bought the XE right after I lost my Sensation 2 months ago, and realized that I did the right thing. The reason : Beats Audio & Beats Headset. Liked HTC even more since then. :)