HTC Sensation XE - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.7
7.5
7.4

> In reply to taif @ 2014-04-20 19:48 from uNVC - click to readsir I'm using htc sensation for 2 years,the problem is
after I charge the batteries the phone it's on off
non stop why

• 2014-04-22 11:27
  • ib6w

I'm using it for 1 year ,I hav rooted it my soft version 4.0.3 sense version 3.6
my camera picture is not clear it is slight blurred in sun light & flash makes yellow pictures at night,
sometimes I can't answer calls it displays incoming calls in upper right corner ,what to do???

• 2014-04-20 19:48
  • uNVC

> In reply to Andy dela @ 2014-04-15 20:25 from fuIe - click to readYou´re from Romania, that´s what´s happening! Listen a ´manea´ and you phone strength signal will improve considerably! Poor you ...

• 2014-04-16 13:20
  • Mfxm

its the best fone i have at the moment. but the network seems not statble when am in certain areas. thats my only problem. whats happening to me?

• 2014-04-15 20:25
  • fuIe

> In reply to rock @ 2014-01-03 10:34 from Khtd - click to readhi there..i suggest u to root the phone and change the OS which is better and stable OS..i mean there's a lot of stable OS that been create by developer (XDA Developer) go and try it..it more than worth to try.. :)

• 2014-04-15 06:13
  • IVxK

i feel that sometime touch button's lights which are at bottom of the phone not lightening when I unlock it, why this is happening? Or does it has any setting for the same?

• 2014-03-26 08:23
  • PB2B

My htc requires system update & whenever I update it malfunctions on 1st restart untill I reboot it again. Please advise.....

• 2014-03-24 16:29
  • uRBy

I bought this new set I just want to ask your good self is; if i upgrade it form ICS will i face any problem?
And if i upgrade it with Jelly Bean what you will suggest? All and all set is very sexy and its installed software is also very good.

• 2014-03-24 07:41
  • PB2B

how can i restore my sensation xe to its original rom or firmware? please help...i upgraded it to kitkat and it doesnt work well.i would like to restore it to ICS...please help asap.

• 2014-03-21 09:32
  • tS0M

> In reply to jithu @ 2013-09-29 06:54 from uvKh - click to readAfter 10hrs of standby you have 61per battery that is definitely good.
Which battery and os are you using?

• 2014-03-13 21:26
  • 9xtd

I purchased the handset in dec'11. Now my beats audio headset is damaged. What can I do?

• 2014-03-03 10:57
  • 7wkt

if your is locked and you forgot your password key, you can make it factory default by pressing and holding power button + voice increase button at the same time for few seconds than select from on screen menu to factory default, but you will lose all data inside the phone so must be careful and think/discuss before starting procedure,

• 2014-02-20 10:09
  • PGhF

i have this phone about 2 years it was excellant at the first year but now the cam not like before and when i set a protection word for my screen not open when i try it and my phon locked please what can i do to open it

• 2014-02-12 09:14
  • 6v{X

> In reply to amir @ 2014-02-07 07:07 from TgAZ - click to readTry to send the device to service center as harbourfront

• 2014-02-07 12:28
  • IVLr

i have problem please help ...... my wifi is not working its giving error plzzz help ????????

• 2014-02-07 07:07
  • TgAZ

> In reply to lat @ 2014-01-16 08:18 from Khib - click to readi have been using this phone since last two years.. it ws good in start but since i updated OS its got worse.. cant attend call even i attend its written 'incoming call' at the top.. touch got bad, speed got slow, signal drops, hardware errors, no update, worst battery life, cant use internet coz of battery life.. this is not with me only all of my colleagues are complaining. very disappointed.. wont buy HTC again..

• 2014-02-03 18:48
  • PAmg

i have been using this set for 8 months it was o.k but now i am facing a big problem. when my phone set stays in idle mood i can't receive incoming call becase when i pull the ring to receive incoming call i can't hear anything from opposite site. Error in connection shows on caller phone sometimes. If anyone have any idea on this problem please write something.

• 2014-01-16 08:18
  • Khib

> In reply to boni.amarildo @ 2013-12-06 17:56 from 0ZJS - click to readhtc never puts file manager you can download one from play store try es file manager

• 2014-01-14 12:12
  • 7tQ{

Good design
Good color
i love everything about design this phone
just very heat when u try play some game.
consume big energy of battery.
little free RAM, but u can optimize with switch off or unistall some application media social. ( work for me, u can hit 250mb of free RAM , check on setting-appliacations-running

• 2014-01-13 01:35
  • KhsF

> In reply to zindagi @ 2014-01-03 12:19 from syex - click to readCan someone please show me how clear is the secondary camera?

• 2014-01-06 00:33
  • XuFC
Total of 2511 user reviews and opinions for HTC Sensation XE.