HTC Sensation XE - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.7
7.5
7.4

I have a problem with my htc, couldn't read the memory card, suddenly memory card remove unexpectedly, i tried to reset and insert another memory are still same result, tried to repair on service center also just temporary, & now i can't use my phone to save the picture. Please help me if someone has similar problem

Thanks
Aji

• 2013-09-26 08:02
  • txj3

> In reply to safeer @ 2013-09-20 08:17 from U@@P - click to readman it isn't working. i tried it before. "Bangla" fonts are showing but not in logical manner. is there any other option??

• 2013-09-25 12:48

• 2013-09-25 12:41
  • vQ1x

> In reply to sajal @ 2013-09-19 12:41 from vQ1x - click to readinstal opera mini,
type config: in address bar and go to link.
u will see opera power menu
in the bottom of the page, u will see 'use bitmap fonts for complex script' option.
Make that option 'YES'.
Now u can see any fonts in opera..

• 2013-09-20 08:17
  • U@@P

Hi there
cannot view "Bangla" font in my Sensation XE. does anyone know how to install "Bangla" Font?? every htc phone has the same issue i've experienced so far. anyone reply, it would be helpful since im from Dhaka, Bangladesh. thanks

• 2013-09-19 12:41

Hi there
thanks

• 2013-09-19 12:38
  • vQ1x

my android version is 4.0.3, is there any update for my sensation xe...because my sms and call start to lag and same goes to my apps..when i close my app after using, my phone start restarting itself..

• 2013-09-18 07:53
  • ibeq

afta updating my phone from android 2.3.4 to 4.0 my processor speed have reduced from 1.5 dual core to 1.2 dual core.pls sum 1 help me to recover it bak to 1.5 dual core.reach on Facebook,stephen blinks defresh cmb

• 2013-09-15 01:44
  • fsTx

Just bought Sensation XE , but my htc rhyme camera result is much better than it , however its 5 mp & sensation xe has 8 MP .
Can anyone tell me Y ?
moreover display is also not that much outstanding & HD as of RHYME .....
Reply me on my Email . plx
usamawidu@gmail.com

• 2013-09-14 21:35
  • sUvQ

how can i fixed my wifi connections .. ? "error" sign appeared when i trying to turn on.. :'(

• 2013-09-14 16:04
  • PTGt

> In reply to rangi @ 2013-09-12 04:40 from YTcP - click to readGo to settings>applications>manage applications.
Now from here locate play store then tap on clear data and clear cache.Hope this will work.

• 2013-09-14 11:44
  • y@Wk

• 2013-09-14 11:44
  • y@Wk

> In reply to Suman @ 2013-09-10 18:49 from Px8e - click to readi had the same problem, resolved in the end. seems like htc have a little proble with the back batery zone problem. this save my phone: /watch?v=npqk5wQKC78. hope cand help you.

• 2013-09-14 07:51
  • 3cag

my play store not working. I trying to open its saying "google play store has been stopped" plz help me how can I open it?

• 2013-09-12 04:40
  • YTcP

I am using this handset. I face very critical problem. Sometime it shutdown automatically. I don't find out "Why". I am not pleased for this. I all ready reset this function but not solve it. I am fad up .

• 2013-09-10 18:49
  • Px8e

I think the rest of the memory used by the GPU(
Graphical processor unit).It is usually so for most smart phones.

• 2013-09-10 18:29
  • JFnB

this device have 768 MB RAM but why on task manager show only 583MB?

• 2013-09-10 11:25
  • tV0g
  • F

> In reply to Anu @ 2013-06-10 14:27 from iwpB - click to readI have this phone for 6months facing the same problems

1. Battery backup is only 7-8 hours on standby if doing nothing i.e. if i don't even touch the phone.
However, it last 11hrs with juice defender if i don't touch the phone after full charge with the 1730 Mah battery.

2. Signal loses a lot, my docomo sim works in it but bsnl sim doen't work. Even with airtel during calls the signal quality is poor.

However good features the phone may have, but the main feature the phone must have are good battery backup and call quality. These both are bad in this phone.

Good points:
htc sense, beats audio, camera

pls post the time for which your battery lasts maybe i try some other battery, in one post i read its standby time is 2days , mine never lasted so long even if doing nothing.
And also tell battery you are using?

• 2013-09-07 22:40
  • rJHc

> In reply to Ehis @ 2013-09-05 17:27 from NugV - click to readsalam. you can upgrade your cellphone from gingerbread to ics. First you go to your phone setting then see there is a option software updates go to that and upgrade your cell.

• 2013-09-07 19:45
  • uWKZ

how can I upgrade my sensation xe version 2 to version 4 please? I need help .

• 2013-09-05 17:27
  • NugV
Total of 2469 user reviews and opinions for HTC Sensation XE.