HTC Sensation XE - user opinions and reviews

7.7
7.5
7.4

Just got my xe updated to the android 4.0 w/ sense 3.6 here
In the philippines! Enjoying every bit of the little new details about the new interface!

• 2012-03-28 13:03
  • PxAK

> In reply to Rey619 @ 2012-03-27 16:03 from Khtj - click to readHey how did you do it?I hope you are talking about official ICS with HTCsense 3.6

• 2012-03-28 12:15
  • U2cY

I can confirm that ICS is available to sim free users in Malaysia. Refreshing update!

• 2012-03-28 10:42
  • IVRQ

I'm from Batam, Indonesia. Just got my ICS 4.0.3 and sense 3.6 on my XE. Excellent.

• 2012-03-28 04:23
  • thu9

At last,ICS on my XE,thank you Mr.Ole Rubio to your information.---from City of Pines--Baguio City,Philippines:))))

• 2012-03-28 02:27
  • sxri

> In reply to Ole Rubio @ 2012-03-27 17:43 from sxri - click to readAre you using globe or smart?

• 2012-03-28 01:30
  • K7et

What I wanna know is where is the ICS update for the UK??

• 2012-03-27 18:41
  • 3HGj

Just got my ICS 4.0.3 and sense 3.6 on my XE...I'm from Manila,Philippines:)

• 2012-03-27 17:43
  • sxri

Folks, i got my Ics for sensation Xe in India..woooooowwwwww...U'll never take out ur fingers from your fone...face unlock is a bit laggy..rest everything awesome..

• 2012-03-27 16:03
  • Khtj

I'm planning to buy this phone..but i do not know whether is that good and nice to use for quite some time..can some one tell me..is this phone stable.?will it give any problem.?can anyone tell me.?

• 2012-03-27 16:01
  • ibhB

From Singapore. Just update the software to android 4.0 . In some way, the start up speed slower,but after it boot up,everything turn out to be quite ok. I would say you guys can take it as a new phone.

• 2012-03-27 13:03
  • YTxD

• 2012-03-27 12:58
  • YTxD

> In reply to Klyge @ 2012-03-26 11:12 from t7Cf - click to readSensation and Sensation XE are two identical units and same material used,trying watching YOUTUBE,how they tested the GORILLA GLASS of this XE:)

• 2012-03-27 11:29
  • sxri

> In reply to Jack @ 2012-03-27 09:10 from NL9c - click to readWhen i got my first XE(black),it always shutting down,so I ask them to replace it and now I'm using the replaced unit(white XE)and up to now(3 months)I'm happy with it:)

• 2012-03-27 11:24
  • sxri

Big disappoint with HTC service centre in Singapore.Two ago send in my phone for service cause it keep reboot, thinking is software issue. left the phone for service. One week later when phone is ready went down to collect, to my shock they replaced the LCD screen, camera, mainboard and the power board. It is as good as giving me a new phone as the only part not replace is the back cover. I ask is those replaced part all new and not recycle the claim is yes. But less than 3 days the phone has the same problem, this time they claim is third party software that cause the problem. While they will checking the problem surface and they want me to leave the phone there. After another week they call to said the phone is ready after they change the main board and power board. brand new parts and less than 3 days spoil again. wonder how long this time the part will last.

• 2012-03-27 09:10
  • NL9c

Hi guys any idea which is better XE or XL becuse the rep at the store told me XL is also dual core?

• 2012-03-26 19:59
  • 2ApN

Woah..wat a phone..too gud..anyone planning to buy this jus go for it...

• 2012-03-26 12:24
  • fC5$

• 2012-03-26 11:38

• 2012-03-26 11:36

• 2012-03-26 11:33
  • mcEI
Total of 2500 user reviews and opinions for HTC Sensation XE.