HTC Sensation XE - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.7
7.5
7.4

Folks, i got my Ics for sensation Xe in India..woooooowwwwww...U'll never take out ur fingers from your fone...face unlock is a bit laggy..rest everything awesome..

• 2012-03-27 16:03
  • Khtj

I'm planning to buy this phone..but i do not know whether is that good and nice to use for quite some time..can some one tell me..is this phone stable.?will it give any problem.?can anyone tell me.?

• 2012-03-27 16:01
  • ibhB

From Singapore. Just update the software to android 4.0 . In some way, the start up speed slower,but after it boot up,everything turn out to be quite ok. I would say you guys can take it as a new phone.

• 2012-03-27 13:03
  • YTxD

• 2012-03-27 12:58
  • YTxD

> In reply to Klyge @ 2012-03-26 11:12 from t7Cf - click to readSensation and Sensation XE are two identical units and same material used,trying watching YOUTUBE,how they tested the GORILLA GLASS of this XE:)

• 2012-03-27 11:29
  • sxri

> In reply to Jack @ 2012-03-27 09:10 from NL9c - click to readWhen i got my first XE(black),it always shutting down,so I ask them to replace it and now I'm using the replaced unit(white XE)and up to now(3 months)I'm happy with it:)

• 2012-03-27 11:24
  • sxri

Big disappoint with HTC service centre in Singapore.Two ago send in my phone for service cause it keep reboot, thinking is software issue. left the phone for service. One week later when phone is ready went down to collect, to my shock they replaced the LCD screen, camera, mainboard and the power board. It is as good as giving me a new phone as the only part not replace is the back cover. I ask is those replaced part all new and not recycle the claim is yes. But less than 3 days the phone has the same problem, this time they claim is third party software that cause the problem. While they will checking the problem surface and they want me to leave the phone there. After another week they call to said the phone is ready after they change the main board and power board. brand new parts and less than 3 days spoil again. wonder how long this time the part will last.

• 2012-03-27 09:10
  • NL9c

Hi guys any idea which is better XE or XL becuse the rep at the store told me XL is also dual core?

• 2012-03-26 19:59
  • 2ApN

Woah..wat a phone..too gud..anyone planning to buy this jus go for it...

• 2012-03-26 12:24
  • fC5$

• 2012-03-26 11:38

• 2012-03-26 11:36

• 2012-03-26 11:33
  • mcEI

It has gorilla glass right? Because is not specified on protection..

• 2012-03-26 11:14
  • t7Cf

XE have a gorilla glass right? Because is not specified..

• 2012-03-26 11:12
  • t7Cf

> In reply to Catherine @ 2012-03-25 20:29 from P%{} - click to readwhite looks cool with red touch up....

• 2012-03-26 09:33
  • PA}g

XE restart many time and feel it was not stable i am not satisfied with it and wish i have Samsung

• 2012-03-26 09:08
  • 9L%r

I'll buy one on April / May, I hope it's not a waste :p haha..! Bluetooth Sharing? + HD + Beats + Gorilla Glass + Uniqueness in Philippines [All I see is iPhone at my workmates and friends]
For me It's kinda Cool..! Go for non-mainstream smart phones..!

• 2012-03-25 23:24
  • Gc@S

I want to buy this next week.. Wic colour looks royal Black or white sensation xe?

• 2012-03-25 20:29
  • P%{}

> In reply to ainul @ 2012-03-24 13:42 from u7Im - click to readThe phone was only out for 6 months. You are lying.

• 2012-03-25 11:53
  • PU0j

Until now,no ICS for this XE here in Asia?Esp here in the Philippines?When HTC?:(((

• 2012-03-25 10:20
  • sxri
Total of 2512 user reviews and opinions for HTC Sensation XE.