HTC Sensation XE - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.7
7.5
7.4

> In reply to nahrin @ 2012-03-18 21:11 from K2Fq - click to readhi i have the htc sensation xe and its awsome , so much quicker , everything you want apart from the kitchen sink lol.... seriously its awsome . thanks clv

• 2012-03-19 12:01
  • pJLk

> In reply to nahrin @ 2012-03-18 21:11 from K2Fq - click to readI was in the same situation
and chose Sensation XE...believe me go for XE you will love it..

• 2012-03-19 11:10
  • 0BX2

> In reply to nahrin @ 2012-03-18 21:11 from K2Fq - click to read I bought XE for me and Sensation for my wife. The obvious difference are: sound systems (XE has the beats audio) and the size of microSD (EX has 16GB,the other has 8)

• 2012-03-19 09:12
  • f0Jh

> In reply to nahrin @ 2012-03-18 21:11 from K2Fq - click to readhi nahrin

even i am confused with the same, did u buy htc, please let me know the review if u have it.

thanks

• 2012-03-19 07:24
  • vw46

hi anybody know if we can choose to keep sense 3.0 when we upgrade to ICS? i like the spinning effect on the home screen.

• 2012-03-19 00:20
  • t7A3

i want to buy HTC phone...but um confused between HTC sensatin XE and HTC sensation.....which one is better? which one should i buy??
those who use this phone....plz help me...thnx

• 2012-03-18 21:11
  • K2Fq

I want to change battery on my xe..

Can anyone tel me which battery is better anker or mugenpower?

• 2012-03-18 11:31
  • YTKS

does it freeze, restart or over heat a lot? what are the minor and major disadvantage of using this phone? thanks

• 2012-03-18 04:31
  • sxtt

> In reply to Sanil @ 2012-03-17 21:04 from vw7r - click to readThanks for that info of yours!At least,we all know that upto now,ICS is not heading yet in Asia but it should be the job of P.R.O. of HTC to inform their consumers:(

• 2012-03-18 01:57
  • sxrq

This is an amazing phone no lag whatsoever IMO the best phone on the market and will get even better with ics

• 2012-03-18 01:32
  • pKkM

Thank you for contacting HTC.

We are dedicated in providing you the best quality service and answering your questions and concern.

As per your E-Mail, we understand that you want to know the launch date of Android version 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) for your HTC Sensation XE.

In this regard, we regret to inform you that the update of Android version 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) is not yet released for HTC Sensation XE device in India. Currently, we are unable to comment on the official date for the launch of the Android version 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). However, our engineering department is working on the release date of this update.

As soon as the update is released, the details of the same would be posted on our official website link http://www.htc.com/in/ as well as on the our Social networking Face book link http://www.facebook.com/htc where you can check it.

Once the update is released you will receive an automatic notification on your HTC Sensation XE. You may also check for updates manually by performing the following steps on the device:

1) On the main 'Menu', Please tap the 'Settings' option, followed by 'About Phone' and then 'Software Updates'.
2) Now, tap 'Check now' to check for the latest available update for this device.
3) You should see a notification if any software update for the device is available, just follow the on screen instructions to download and install the update.

Requirements for updating the device:

1) We need to have an active internet connection on the device. However, we recommend to connect the device via Wi-Fi, 3G or any high speed internet connectivity to perform an upgrade on the device.
2) Please ensure that the battery indicates at least 35% of power.
3) There should be at least 512 MB of free space available on the SD card.
4) Please ensure that all the data stored on the device is backed up before initiating the update.

Note: Standard data charges may apply for downloading the update depending on your service provider

• 2012-03-17 21:04
  • vw7r

> In reply to carrick @ 2012-03-17 12:45 from tVuy - click to readThere are many widgets for this purpose. As far as i know this looks best.

• 2012-03-17 20:44
  • m5%b

> In reply to carrick @ 2012-03-17 12:45 from tVuy - click to readU can check battery by going to settings, about phone, battery.

• 2012-03-17 19:54
  • uvtd

> In reply to hui92 @ 2012-03-16 18:47 from uC3X - click to readsense xe

• 2012-03-17 13:32
  • thaZ

i'am using sensation XE...how i want to show the percentage of battery at the battery as Iphone??....can some1 teach me?

• 2012-03-17 12:45
  • tVuy

> In reply to Elvis @ 2012-03-10 15:27 from IwnH - click to readVery poor phone for the money. My old iPod is far more reliable and just as useful as can rarely get reliable signal and away from wifi the Internet connection is slow. It's hard to believe that it is really worth over £400 would say £150 about right price

• 2012-03-17 01:29
  • nEDH

HTC Sensation XE or HTC One S better?

• 2012-03-16 18:47
  • uC3X

My Sensation XE battery is ok, why many complaint about it? I been using XE for 5 months and I find it no problem at all, charge once a day is ok. Faster processor, bright and vivid screen, superb audio and wireless connection to internet sure consume more power. For me the battery of XE is reasonable fine.

• 2012-03-16 13:57
  • ibem

Hello Everyone, I am planning on buying HTC Sensation XE very soon. Now can someone please help me? I have some queries. 1) How is the Phone overall? 2)How long does the battery stays up? 3) Did anyone upgraded their XE to ICS 4? If you did , what is the performance level after updating? and5) If anyone here is from Bangladesh, can you please tell me how much is the current price of Sensation XE in Dhaka in BDT right now. Thank you in advance and good day to all.

• 2012-03-16 07:05
  • K2FC

can somebody help me to arrange music files in XE,

• 2012-03-16 06:26
  • tesj
Total of 2469 user reviews and opinions for HTC Sensation XE.