HTC Sensation XE - user opinions and reviews

5201935

7.7
7.5
7.4

> In reply to TonySG @ 2012-02-26 15:47 from 3aZA - click to readAgreed - had Iphone, this is better. Battery on mine is swesome.

• 2012-02-27 17:31
  • mrZh

> In reply to Secret @ 2012-02-26 16:14 from ftZw - click to readOnly from the words of your htc techs?Are you sure they are from htc?Try watching YOU TUBE buddy,i'm quite sure that the glass of this XE is from CORNING GORILLA GLASS!

• 2012-02-27 16:36
  • sxru

Had my XE for about a month now and I find it to be one of the best devices I have ever owned. Only concern is with the battery life of the standard battery supplied as i am charging it twice a day (I use my phone a lot for web browing and other apps including games). I intend to upgrade to a Mugen battery and buy a craddle to help with this problem.
Apart from the battery issue i can't fault the hardware or Sense interface which comes as standard.
The iphone has serious opposition here.

• 2012-02-27 16:01
  • m5fU

> In reply to [deleted post]ur ryt bro..maybe ds guy before you didnt knw much bout htc snsation xe..and i still prfr my xe than their new announcd htc phones like one S,its amoled 1gg ram and dual processor these are really battery cnsuming specs and the battery is still not improving and is less than the capacity of xe does..

• 2012-02-27 09:54
  • Kg@e

this phone is hands down an absolute iphone killer in every aspect of performance, features and ease of use.
only thing is the poor battery life but thats easily fixed with a battery saving app

• 2012-02-27 00:33
  • 9Exq

- It's Screen Not Scratch Proof

- Not support Ad-Hoc newtwork,
Apps available on Market to activate this But u need to root (unlock phone security) ur device & if u did that u'll lose phone warranty..
(HTC Tech. support team Words)

• 2012-02-26 16:14
  • ftZw

> In reply to Tom Jones @ 2012-02-25 17:23 from vGCy - click to readFor me, I have downloaded an app called "android assistant" and it can help me browse through my files and delete them away.

• 2012-02-26 16:02
  • UGmb

This is the best fone ive ever had..........hands down. I refused to go for the iphone because of the price but im pretty sure that this handset does anything and more that the iphone can do :)

• 2012-02-26 15:47
  • 3aZA

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-02-22 19:43 from PAmi - click to readhi. better have a car charger and mobile battery bank (size is smaller than a celfone) like the Milli Power Crystal.

• 2012-02-26 14:10
  • t7$D

Hy all. This is the best super smartphone i've ever had. It's a beast and super fluid. I recommend this phone to anyone. Believe me, u wont regret...n dont judge before u try out this monster....haha...gud luck for ur decision...:)

• 2012-02-26 12:18
  • PF5n

Can someone tell me how to delete files from the folders? With my email, I automatically download any attachments such as word or excel documents. But I couldn't figure how to delete them. Also, is there a way to navigate folders without using Polaris Office?

• 2012-02-25 17:23
  • vGCy

Hey every one needed to know ur experience abt making calls from this phone, does it heat up during calls within about 10 mins or so?? I have seen it getting hot within 10 mins if i am talking on it, so not gud for making long calls from it??

• 2012-02-25 08:32
  • PAmi

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-02-22 19:43 from PAmi - click to readIf you heavily use it, yes it doesn't give good battery backup

But you should atleast do some cycles, fully discharge n charge and then use some apps from market..

And if you don't use it heavily you can get upto 24 hours or more

I use custom ROMs and bootloader unlocked so it gives me 15-20 hours at heavy usage

• 2012-02-24 21:50
  • utpx

The XE is not a smartphone..its a superphone!!! I've had it for 4 months now and it's performance is perfect..the pinnacle of mobile phone technology..haha..besides if you want to be different..get HTC..everyone is on an iphone..hahaha

• 2012-02-24 21:47
  • BwWV

Is the screen has Scratch-resistant glass ?

• 2012-02-24 16:02
  • u4ku

soon we will got the upgrade of ics Android 4.0.3

• 2012-02-24 07:26
  • Mv28

> In reply to ashanti @ 2012-02-23 20:50 from w0QN - click to readto save bttery life

1 switch to airplane mode is ur out f signal

2 install advanced android from market to kill all application when ur done

3 put the display to automatic brightness

• 2012-02-24 07:24
  • Mv28
Total of 2499 user reviews and opinions for HTC Sensation XE.