HTC Sensation XE - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.7
7.5
7.4

battery issue is the very very big problem
please can anyone tell me how to solve this problem???
How can I do a video Calling from this mobile ???

• 2012-03-03 01:26
  • Nqtu

ICS will be available for this XE variant within this month:)

• 2012-03-02 12:34
  • sxru

when ICS will updated to this phone?

• 2012-03-02 07:38
  • tVmd

battery issue is the big problem please can anyone tell me how to solve this problem

• 2012-03-02 06:59
  • y@@1

Everything works properly EXCEPT the battery!!!

• 2012-03-01 23:01
  • t7Xk

> In reply to felicia @ 2012-02-29 12:18 from TRGf - click to readI can't say what one is better, but i have the galaxy s2 and although i love the phone i am considering changing and i haven't had it that long either. The problem with the s2 is that it has started turning itself off during moment when you really don't want it too. The received sms's can be delayed and it loses signal and you have to turn the phone off to be able to get it back. However the apps, gps, camera and phone in other ways is brilliant.

• 2012-03-01 13:57
  • HDDu

> In reply to Essam @ 2012-02-29 11:36 from 9x%A - click to readBrowsing speed,well i say it is quite fast but the battery cannot withstand a whole day connectivity:(

• 2012-02-29 15:18
  • sxru

> In reply to DavidMc @ 2012-02-15 05:19 from sm{R - click to readThe phone is really great, but I did have the same issue. This is because of Sense closing when you are using too much memory. So when you leave the app, sens has to reboot. It can quite annoying. The solution would be to do a long press on the shut down button, and click restart, so it clears the temporary files out of memory. I also use 'AirDroid' which is quite useful to also clear memory.

I hope this helps. No regrets on this phone. It's not perfect, but the ups outweight the bads

• 2012-02-29 15:18
  • 44rE

Hi;) should i take sensation xe xl samsung s2 or note? Is htc xe good? my cousin use evo 3d he gt a lot problem with his phone. i friend use chacha she say very hang/lag she tell me nt to take htc n they say htc is a.taiwan phone not good. my another friend use incrible no problem. but i wanted to take xe. should i? is the battery last long? camera good? Will it have problem with this phone? please give some comments;) Thank you!:)

• 2012-02-29 12:18
  • TRGf

> In reply to yasay @ 2012-02-29 03:43 from sxru - click to readThanks alot , still i need to know more opnions from other users regarding any conectivity problems !! also i need your experince regarding the browsing speed as i use the net all day .

Thanks again

• 2012-02-29 11:36
  • 9x%A

> In reply to [deleted post]Weak battery only when you used to much of its apps,hanging longer time in wifi and as for weak signal,I,for myself didn't feel it,no drop calls in my 3 months experienced of using it...No death grip issue in my unit...Maximum of two days in normal usage..Like some XE users says,this phone is "future proof",hope this info will help you:)

• 2012-02-29 03:43
  • sxru

> In reply to Secret @ 2012-02-26 16:14 from ftZw - click to readThe XE is nearly identical to the original model - from the slightly concave shape of the Gorilla-coated qHD touchscreen to the not-quite-a-unibody design.

• 2012-02-29 01:31
  • JCLu

> In reply to TonySG @ 2012-02-26 15:47 from 3aZA - click to readAgreed - had Iphone, this is better. Battery on mine is swesome.

• 2012-02-27 17:31
  • mrZh

> In reply to Secret @ 2012-02-26 16:14 from ftZw - click to readOnly from the words of your htc techs?Are you sure they are from htc?Try watching YOU TUBE buddy,i'm quite sure that the glass of this XE is from CORNING GORILLA GLASS!

• 2012-02-27 16:36
  • sxru

Had my XE for about a month now and I find it to be one of the best devices I have ever owned. Only concern is with the battery life of the standard battery supplied as i am charging it twice a day (I use my phone a lot for web browing and other apps including games). I intend to upgrade to a Mugen battery and buy a craddle to help with this problem.
Apart from the battery issue i can't fault the hardware or Sense interface which comes as standard.
The iphone has serious opposition here.

• 2012-02-27 16:01
  • m5fU

> In reply to [deleted post]ur ryt bro..maybe ds guy before you didnt knw much bout htc snsation xe..and i still prfr my xe than their new announcd htc phones like one S,its amoled 1gg ram and dual processor these are really battery cnsuming specs and the battery is still not improving and is less than the capacity of xe does..

• 2012-02-27 09:54
  • Kg@e

this phone is hands down an absolute iphone killer in every aspect of performance, features and ease of use.
only thing is the poor battery life but thats easily fixed with a battery saving app

• 2012-02-27 00:33
  • 9Exq

- It's Screen Not Scratch Proof

- Not support Ad-Hoc newtwork,
Apps available on Market to activate this But u need to root (unlock phone security) ur device & if u did that u'll lose phone warranty..
(HTC Tech. support team Words)

• 2012-02-26 16:14
  • ftZw

> In reply to Tom Jones @ 2012-02-25 17:23 from vGCy - click to readFor me, I have downloaded an app called "android assistant" and it can help me browse through my files and delete them away.

• 2012-02-26 16:02
  • UGmb

This is the best fone ive ever had..........hands down. I refused to go for the iphone because of the price but im pretty sure that this handset does anything and more that the iphone can do :)

• 2012-02-26 15:47
  • 3aZA
Total of 2511 user reviews and opinions for HTC Sensation XE.