HTC Sensation XL - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.4
7.1
7.2

I hope after being updated to Ics 4.0 , the phone memory will have more space. 8.8 Gb is not enough. just reserve 2 Gb for apps is enough (now 3.9 Gb)

• 2012-03-09 07:13
  • j019

I friend get phone the good very. FEel hand big also my mother tell me that sun shine and phone htc good very. screen goodbig the very make very a sound loud. english my the not good reccomend but sensation the very excite.

• 2012-03-09 04:07
  • CpJ5

> In reply to ACIDdrops @ 2012-03-01 07:33 from PF52 - click to readHTC SENSATION XL is better than XE, Samsung s2 is lighter but in terms of performance SENSATION XL kicks ass.

• 2012-03-08 00:55
  • pJ{$

> In reply to mark @ 2012-03-03 19:07 from pJ{4 - click to readXL by far

• 2012-03-08 00:49
  • pJ{$

Sorry, but this phone actually has 8.89 GB of internal storage, NOT 16 GB. I saw it with my eyes. Overall, the phone is great, it has a cool design, color.

• 2012-03-07 16:55
  • Lax6

guys da xl seem better but i wann does it come wit a navigator

• 2012-03-07 10:52
  • fsWr

Pls,the screen of my sensation xl stopped displaying altho ɪƮ still rings when calls come through.. What can I do Φ help ɪƮ,№ engineer here seems Φ кŋσω abt ɪƮ

• 2012-03-06 09:44
  • 3sEp
  • Saleem Ahmed (Asco)

I Think u have to purchase is that sensation XL

• 2012-03-05 12:46
  • t@Fc

why doesnt sky go work on this but it does on original sensation that sucks big time...

• 2012-03-04 21:56
  • iL}9

> In reply to Richard @ 2012-03-02 17:43 from iFrj - click to readWell that depends. What are you going to use it for? I for one am an internet browsing junkie and a music maniac. The large display, the beats audio earphones and the great battery life had convinced me. The display is really impressive, i had owned all sensation handsets before this one and it's by far the best. It's even brighter than the galaxy nexus's display. It runs all the games available so far so it's a pretty good gaming device as well. I currently am typing this message on my sensation XL :p it's really up to you but if u like internet browsing, music, bright, large displays you can't go wrong with this one :)

• 2012-03-03 20:01
  • LaxX

witch phone is best out of the HTC Sensation XL or the HTC Sensation xe can anyone help me please

• 2012-03-03 19:07
  • pJ{4

best thing u r going to purchase is that sensation XL

• 2012-03-03 12:28
  • utx7
  • Rating0

> In reply to Rattana Dragon @ 2012-03-02 13:09 from UiBx - click to readThank you.. yea it helps me a lot:) the X one is realy awesome and have incredible specs!!! yes i like it so much :) but i don't know if it's available in my country yet! And i think it will be at high price wich i can not afford it:S anyway thank you for your kindess:)

• 2012-03-02 23:42

• 2012-03-02 23:39
  • AIAy

> In reply to kaus @ 2012-02-29 15:33 from 2@jT - click to readim confusion about the two :(

• 2012-03-02 17:43
  • iFrj

i am using this phone since a month ,, performance is remarkable... touch is quiet responding ,, screen is clear with minute details.. and with android its like u have a world in ur hand.. i would really suggest to buy this mobile...

• 2012-03-02 15:59
  • ttcu

> In reply to Houssam from lebanon @ 2012-03-02 10:20 from AIAy - click to readEverything works great on HTC Xl such as camera, sound quality, screen display(despite low reolution), except one thing, memory. If I were you, I'd consider HTC One X. the specs is awesome( quad core,camera, big screen (I guess u like it), beat audio too, much much better than HTC XE which has smaller screen, worse disign, battery sucks (my friend who uses it told me). hope it might help u :)

• 2012-03-02 13:09
  • UiBx
  • Rating1

Thank you rattana dragon for your reply! Maybe you're right..8 Gb is just not enough for such phone! I want to know more about performance? Maybe i'll change my mind to sensation XE

• 2012-03-02 10:20

• 2012-03-02 10:18
  • AIAy

> In reply to Houssam from lebanon @ 2012-03-01 10:23 from AIAy - click to readHey dude. Let me tell u the truth. First, I thought 16GB was enough for me. Later on, GSMArena said it had around 12.6 GB for user only. i decided to buy it, though. Only after using it did I realise that 8.8 GB is actually the total memory(phone memory). the other 3.9 GB(internal memory) is reserved for applications only (which you cannot access it) . I feel unhappy now coz I've spent only 400MB for applications so far. It's like spending 550$ for 8.8 Gb phone. gonna sell it out soon.

• 2012-03-02 03:59
  • j019
Total of 1249 user reviews and opinions for HTC Sensation XL.