HTC Sensation XL - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.4
7.1
7.2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-03-11 21:18 from m5wi - click to readinternel memory is divides as 16gb storage is divided in 12 for music and images and rest is for installation of applications

• 2012-03-14 06:23
  • 2@1K

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-03-11 21:18 from m5wi - click to readare you a noob?

• 2012-03-14 05:32
  • qLxN

i have the xl but didnt like the memory as stated on a few sites it has 16gb but when checked it only has 12.5gb but sites dont state this as been told they get information from manufacturers. ppl wont be happy when getting the phone if expecting 16gb really disappointed

• 2012-03-11 21:18
  • m5wi

> In reply to Sudha @ 2012-03-11 17:56 from uvuk - click to readHi! I propose you the Galaxy Note if you want a phone with a BIG screen. The Note has a much better battery. The HTC Sensation XL has a very weak battery. If the Note is too big, I think you should go for the Galaxy S2. It's better than the Sensation XL. About the One X I don't know what to say. The LG Optimus 4X has a better battery(2140 vs 1800 mAh). The LG can support a memory card slot also. If you want a new phone badly, you can go for the Motorola Razr, which is a good phone too. By the way you can compare all the phones you want in this site. Please do it and see the differences. I would not propose you to go for Iphone, because they are limited. You can't send files via Bluetooth to other brands, unless you hack your phone. This is just an example.
If you like Sony, you can go for the Sony Xperia S. :)

• 2012-03-11 19:11
  • Laxe

Hi guys.
I am absolutely confused as to which mobile to purchase.When I saw the specifications of HTC ONE X , I was totally convinced to buy it but when I learnt that its battery is in-built, I have started hesitating to buy it.Perhaps I would buy it if I am assured that the battery would be replaced if its performance undermines as apple company does.
I can buy iphone 4s but I would prefer a larger screen mobile as I like to browse most of the time.
I had also thought of buying Samsung galaxy S2 but read reviews of it,of which most of them are complaints about its battery performance.
Given the specifications of HTC ONE X, every other mobile appears second to it.
So please advise me as to which mobile is better to buy.Be it HTC,Samsung,Apple or Nokia or any other good mobile manufacturer.Large screen for browsing,High sensitivity touch screen and high battery performance are my requirements.Pleasse share your opinion.
Thanks
Sudha

• 2012-03-11 18:01
  • uvuk

Hi guys.
Given the specifications of HTC ONE X, every other mobile appears second to it.
Thanks
Sudha

• 2012-03-11 17:56
  • uvuk

Cant we set sms notification as ringtone?
This phone is 3G or 4G?

• 2012-03-11 16:55
  • uCn$

> In reply to dhruv @ 2012-03-09 18:37 from uwgB - click to readHiIf you had activated your gmail acount on phone, you can re-activate your phone,unless you must do hard reset process,coz you can only reactivate with gmail account or re-enter your password correctly.If you have more questions pls ask

• 2012-03-10 20:42
  • SiQk

> In reply to Love u honey @ 2012-03-09 07:13 from j019 - click to readIt can't have a bigger internal storage just because you updated your phone. Maybe that you could have a bigger storage via Cloud service.

• 2012-03-10 18:35
  • Laxe

> In reply to Rattana Dragon @ 2012-03-02 03:59 from j019 - click to readhey dude i just want ur suggestion
on which phone 2 buy samsung galaxy s2 or sensation xl or sensation one x

• 2012-03-10 04:39
  • rJMn

hello i just get a htc sensation xl very nice but i have one problem with downloading apps in market nut now google play i can't download any apps ill try any apps they said "NO DEVICE FOUND IN THIS ACCOUNT" I don't know what to do can somebody tell me where i can get help

• 2012-03-10 00:24
  • m9G%

how to unlock if i did so many try to open my keypad lock and if i forget my user id and password, than what i have to do??

• 2012-03-09 18:37
  • uwgB

I hope after being updated to Ics 4.0 , the phone memory will have more space. 8.8 Gb is not enough. just reserve 2 Gb for apps is enough (now 3.9 Gb)

• 2012-03-09 07:13
  • j019

I friend get phone the good very. FEel hand big also my mother tell me that sun shine and phone htc good very. screen goodbig the very make very a sound loud. english my the not good reccomend but sensation the very excite.

• 2012-03-09 04:07
  • CpJ5

> In reply to ACIDdrops @ 2012-03-01 07:33 from PF52 - click to readHTC SENSATION XL is better than XE, Samsung s2 is lighter but in terms of performance SENSATION XL kicks ass.

• 2012-03-08 00:55
  • pJ{$

> In reply to mark @ 2012-03-03 19:07 from pJ{4 - click to readXL by far

• 2012-03-08 00:49
  • pJ{$

Sorry, but this phone actually has 8.89 GB of internal storage, NOT 16 GB. I saw it with my eyes. Overall, the phone is great, it has a cool design, color.

• 2012-03-07 16:55
  • Lax6

guys da xl seem better but i wann does it come wit a navigator

• 2012-03-07 10:52
  • fsWr

Pls,the screen of my sensation xl stopped displaying altho ɪƮ still rings when calls come through.. What can I do Φ help ɪƮ,№ engineer here seems Φ кŋσω abt ɪƮ

• 2012-03-06 09:44
  • 3sEp
  • Saleem Ahmed (Asco)
  • Rating0

I Think u have to purchase is that sensation XL

• 2012-03-05 12:46
  • t@Fc
Total of 1261 user reviews and opinions for HTC Sensation XL.