HTC Sensation XL - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.4
7.1
7.2

Best phone i have used ever.Love the phone.

• 2013-10-04 06:18
  • teq0

> In reply to justblaze @ 2013-09-30 10:39 from N9@S - click to readlocal disk is 8.89GB and system disk is 6.05GB.

• 2013-09-30 20:40
  • ttLP

Wanna be sure b4 buying it

• 2013-09-30 10:42
  • N9@S

Is it rili 16gig inbuilt or false?

• 2013-09-30 10:39
  • N9@S

Please I have this showing up frequently System UI has stopped. Please wat should I do....please help.

• 2013-09-29 17:33
  • fsTx

Had this phone for more than a yr. I am satisfied but recently I had this problem... System UI had a problem... What does this mean... Help!

• 2013-09-27 07:39
  • Liyp

• 2013-09-27 07:37
  • Liyp

> In reply to giggles @ 2013-09-09 13:32 from m5MQ - click to readhappened to me too,,,,, probably because of the virus..... format the phone .... i did it and now working good

• 2013-09-24 15:35
  • Xu8c

Please note that the latest update release for the HTC Sensation XL is 4.0 and there are no updates available yet and we cannot downgrade the Android version to the previous one.
For more support information, please go to our website

• 2013-09-23 21:53
  • UNUx

Please note that it is not possible to downgrade the device to the previous version as the Android devices receive the updates via (OTA), over the air.

• 2013-09-22 20:00
  • KgfQ

• 2013-09-22 19:48
  • KgfQ

AwSome mObile

• 2013-09-12 14:41
  • 6P$@

Have loved this phone since I've had it. But there now seems to be a problem with with my music player or my memory. After playing my music for about half hour it just stops on its own,then my phone says it hasn't got any music to play. Or if I go to look at my pics or take a picture it says it's not available. Now I dont know whether its a storage problem or my music player. Its very frustrating though!!

• 2013-09-09 13:32
  • m5MQ

• 2013-09-09 13:19
  • m5MQ

there is bluetooth icon on phone but no bluetooth adress n bluetootn can't be turned on. anyone with an idea should pls help me.

• 2013-09-07 10:19
  • fmgi

> In reply to anto @ 2013-08-30 08:52 from ppPn - click to readin setting/wifi/press option key then press advanced and activate best wifi performance

• 2013-08-31 19:48
  • g81C

does anyone know how to fix the wifi?? it's strength is very weak!

• 2013-08-30 08:52
  • ppPn

Had this phone for almost 2 years and I have hated this phone from the moment I got it, it is awfully built and has had to be replaced 5 times due to a smashed screen twice (yes they were my fault but the drops weren't from such a height) and 3 mechanical issues which resulted in replacement, the charging port, the on/off button and the phones signal receivers on the back of the phone. As well it is quite slow and struggles with simple tasks like typing or playing a game, even with all of the background activities shut off. Awful, awful phone, hopefully the HTC one isn't like this as that, or the new iPhone-whenever it comes out-will be my next phone.

• 2013-08-26 12:34
  • pKQc

i have problem with my wifi signals... it is functioning very poor...// pls suggest me anything..

• 2013-08-25 22:09
  • PEm$

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-01-04 08:37 from U@kB - click to readIt's true video calling in this phone

• 2013-08-25 18:37
  • Kgf7
Total of 1261 user reviews and opinions for HTC Sensation XL.