HTC Sensation XL - user opinions and reviews

7.2

AwSome mObile

• 2013-09-12 14:41
  • 6P$@

Have loved this phone since I've had it. But there now seems to be a problem with with my music player or my memory. After playing my music for about half hour it just stops on its own,then my phone says it hasn't got any music to play. Or if I go to look at my pics or take a picture it says it's not available. Now I dont know whether its a storage problem or my music player. Its very frustrating though!!

• 2013-09-09 13:32
  • m5MQ

• 2013-09-09 13:19
  • m5MQ

there is bluetooth icon on phone but no bluetooth adress n bluetootn can't be turned on. anyone with an idea should pls help me.

• 2013-09-07 10:19
  • fmgi

> In reply to anto @ 2013-08-30 08:52 from ppPn - click to readin setting/wifi/press option key then press advanced and activate best wifi performance

• 2013-08-31 19:48
  • g81C

does anyone know how to fix the wifi?? it's strength is very weak!

• 2013-08-30 08:52
  • ppPn

Had this phone for almost 2 years and I have hated this phone from the moment I got it, it is awfully built and has had to be replaced 5 times due to a smashed screen twice (yes they were my fault but the drops weren't from such a height) and 3 mechanical issues which resulted in replacement, the charging port, the on/off button and the phones signal receivers on the back of the phone. As well it is quite slow and struggles with simple tasks like typing or playing a game, even with all of the background activities shut off. Awful, awful phone, hopefully the HTC one isn't like this as that, or the new iPhone-whenever it comes out-will be my next phone.

• 2013-08-26 12:34
  • pKQc

i have problem with my wifi signals... it is functioning very poor...// pls suggest me anything..

• 2013-08-25 22:09
  • PEm$

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-01-04 08:37 from U@kB - click to readIt's true video calling in this phone

• 2013-08-25 18:37
  • Kgf7

> In reply to Iman @ 2013-08-13 22:32 from KgfU - click to read2.0 icecream sandwhich

• 2013-08-25 12:42
  • 6pDp

HTC sensation xl is a good phone....
xcellent bulid quality and premium finish
only issue is battery .....I get around 12 hours in a full charge
I download battery saver pro
now its running more than day....try it
no lags ,no bugs
nice device

• 2013-08-22 05:28
  • rAQY

> In reply to sara @ 2013-08-05 12:14 from MfxP - click to readtry to update ur facebook or reinstall from store

• 2013-08-20 23:34
  • SwA7

• 2013-08-20 23:32
  • SwA7

> In reply to fidel @ 2013-08-16 09:03 from fmgi - click to readHey , I too had a same problem , here is d solution- open the back cover , remove the battery and place it again after 1 min. And switch on d fone , and leave the fone for. Half an hour ,it works

• 2013-08-18 07:18
  • vbxQ

My headset is not working properly is making noise like radio can someone help me

• 2013-08-16 09:03
  • fmgi

Please how can i download playstore into my xl and also htc hub. Any web link would do and a little e,planation.thanks.

• 2013-08-16 04:41
  • t1$A

> In reply to HALAH @ 2013-08-14 13:45 from 6v{$ - click to readfist dont upgrade to 4.2.2 bez it will eat ur battery and some programs maybe not work.
but if u want then this is link

• 2013-08-14 20:50
  • KgfT

kindly tell me how can i update my htc sensation xl to 4.2.2 jelly bean . i downloaded the files and copied them to phone but when i powered phone off then open it there's no message appear to me !!????

kindly reply to me

• 2013-08-14 13:45
  • 6v{$

Which Rom is best for Sensation Xl, 4.2.2 Jelly OR 4.0 Ice Cream ?

• 2013-08-13 22:32
  • KgfU

> In reply to ahmad @ 2013-08-13 18:43 from 6PAA - click to readi did but still not charging upto 89%, is there any1 expert in this kind of problmes, i changed battery + chargers but no result

• 2013-08-13 22:25
  • KgfU
Total of 1250 user reviews and opinions for HTC Sensation XL.