HTC Status - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.2
7.1
7.1

This phon not good than other phone. Other phone better espeed. I like phone but me for not recomment. good buye

• 2014-04-07 11:50
  • teqS

Neet to know
Can it possible to no. dail from HTC Status Touch Screen

• 2014-03-08 14:34
  • KGaK

mobile is a good but its price very high

• 2014-02-21 19:38
  • 6Qkj

> In reply to impessa @ 2013-05-31 02:42 from 8EH6 - click to readYour English is a lot better than most of the people who posted. Congratulations.

• 2014-02-07 06:37
  • 0fTe

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-03 14:01 from 4$CU - click to readYes, its a real ass pain that always has space issues.
I corrected this doing the following (applies to all android phones with limited internal memory)
1) ROOT the device (yes, otherwise noway and please stop reading), this is done by searching at google for the paricular method thad will work on the device.
2) PARTITION the uSD external memory. The SD by default has only one FAT partition. Then, we must resize this partition for leave some free space (I guess at least 1 GB min). Then make a new EXT2 partition (whit this new fee space).
3) Install "Link2SD" app from the Google Play Store, When launch the app, this will recognize the EXT2 partition, just confirm that the type is ext2 and...
4) Done!, Move all the apps that actually resides in the internay memory (or create links, also free space). All the new apps that you install, will be automatically linked or moved to external SD automatically!!

Regards,

• 2014-02-04 19:58
  • 8%ew

This phone is a piece of crap. So many internal memory storage issues. It's so bad I can't even download any apps whatsoever. Even pulling up one webpage on the browser causes storage issues. I cannot wait to get rid of this thing for something that's not completely worthless.

• 2013-12-03 14:01
  • 4$CU

Can HTC chacha be connected with projector

• 2013-11-17 08:14
  • NreN

> In reply to nonny @ 2013-08-26 00:21 from fuN1 - click to readCheck the back of ur internet router,u will see the password there.

• 2013-10-06 00:57
  • fsT5

I cannot download up to 10 applications on my fone even when I have enough space on my memory card. I want to know why, and its solution.

• 2013-10-04 14:38
  • f0Gm

pls my phone is usually hot/very hot whenever am oparating it, is it normal? if no, how do i stop the hotness to save my phone?

• 2013-09-14 15:49
  • N9@S

Plz guy. Bought new HTC status cos I want to share the internet onh my Samsung tab. But while trying to c configure the WiFi hotspot and turn it on. It keeps asking for the wireless password which I don't hv. How can I get it turned on?the wireless password is not in the manual

• 2013-08-26 00:21
  • fuN1

u can flash it's rom with custom rom like SuperOSR or CM7 to get a better benefit of hTC Chacha,it might go a day.. and the main problem of hTC is dialer takes a lot of bsttery energy that's why first tym my handset also standed for merely 5-6 hours

• 2013-08-24 11:21
  • K6mw

the battry of my htc status does not last long why?

• 2013-08-19 13:28
  • fsVb

can something be done about the browsing speed because mine is always on edge (E) even at places where the network is suppose to be 3G

• 2013-08-11 22:46
  • fmgi

What kind of trouble you get to make you say it is junk. Please tell us so that what defines a junk phone

• 2013-08-01 18:36
  • Y}K4

may i use viber & skype in status???

• 2013-07-29 16:08
  • u7Fu

This is the best Qwerty phone that i've ever bought, nice look, curvy design, and metal body...
The only 2 bad points abt this are the low internal memory which limits the downloaded apps, and the battery later drains quickly...
Other than this, it's quiet good for typing and portable GPS navigation.

• 2013-07-25 14:24
  • NkrE

> In reply to jenny @ 2013-06-12 17:32 from fsT5 - click to readBy pressing the power button+Home button the same time ...

• 2013-07-25 14:20
  • NkrE

> In reply to fancyjonesgh @ 2013-06-01 12:02 from fmgi - click to readHow can I install a rom? Thanks.

• 2013-07-23 09:10
  • 85sA

A facebook button, really? A facebook button?

• 2013-07-10 14:49
  • nyeP
Total of 266 user reviews and opinions for HTC Status.