HTC Titan - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.9
6.8
7.0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-22 01:35 from Bqv0 - click to readbut it is 8mpixl not 16mpixle

• 2012-10-30 12:42
  • DMas

I use titan old phone which I bought 6 years ago,it's an.awesum fone,no need for a gym if u have this fone,u can increase ur biceps wit that awesome fone

• 2012-10-10 15:34
  • uvt8

> In reply to nisarg @ 2012-09-18 07:41 from HkqX - click to readNo but it will get wp7.8

• 2012-10-06 17:02
  • RYqn

I got my Titan a few months back now and I love it. I've had other high end phones and this one in my opinion is far far better. 16mp camera takes awesome photos. The free apps you can get for it are endless and extremely handy. There's no password to remember to get to all the available apps. Very user freindly. One app gives the ability to take a complete spherical ball photo of your suroundings, that up down and sideways, looking at one of those photos is like your there. Like panaramic on steroids. I could not rate this phone high enough. I think the only reason everyone hasn't got one is they're to use to the common brands. If your looking for a new phone get a titan and you won't regret it. Plus you'll anoy your friends when they see how much better your phone is than theirs. Fair dinkum, your friends are gunna cry if they're locked into a contract with ANY other phone.

• 2012-09-22 01:35
  • Bqv0

is it updateable to windows 8?

• 2012-09-18 07:41
  • HkqX

can u set the alarm so that u can turn the fone off at nite and the alarm still sounds in the mornin :)

• 2012-09-13 22:22
  • 3a@G

is there any way to dial Native 3g call ?

• 2012-09-12 16:45
  • P@T}

Can any 1 tell me whether this phone is capable of upgrade to windows phone 8..pls reply soon.

• 2012-09-06 09:10
  • YQHP

This handset is Amazing,if u r a fan or lover of windows phone than this is truely a fantasti phone ,it is faster thn my previous window handsets(hd7 & Radar)its having a 199 ppi but coz of ips display the colours never get fade,great camera n display.am using this phone since last 3months without any prob after radar titan battery life is superb tht i found in Htc devices.

• 2012-08-31 20:06
  • 2@5W

It's a one year old design. You cannot upgrade it to WP8. It's a waste of money. Wait till early september when Nokia is going to release their first WP8 phones.

• 2012-08-23 10:47
  • rJpb

i don't want the phone to ring. i just want it to tell me whos calling.and i want everything to go though my blue tooth. hands free. please happy

• 2012-08-22 05:49
  • Y6@r

How I can use GPS with HTC Titan - MS Ohone 7.5 mango?

• 2012-08-18 17:59
  • n45W

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-05-25 05:40 from 0dgv - click to readis this phone completely reliable for official work such as-email,push mail,mms,excel and power point....i really need it.if this phone have all the features then i'll buy it..

• 2012-08-13 17:18
  • 2CYC

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-14 23:14 from ftKH - click to readweti concern we with your order passed??

• 2012-08-12 16:08
  • ftRe

ho is the best titan htc or nokia 700?

• 2012-08-08 00:59
  • StMR

> In reply to anonim @ 2012-07-26 07:47 from p3FP - click to readYou are a troll :D

• 2012-08-07 17:35
  • MVfw

I had this phone for 6 months. This phone is only let down by it's terrible signal reception. I believe this is because of the battery cover and chassis are made from aluminum, rectified with the Titan II's poly case. Battery life was a little poor too, but everything else was 10/10. After making an official complaint Dialaphone swapped my Titan for a Nokia Lumia 900. HTC didn't want to know, simply replacing the internals each time I sent it back for repair. I would have taken a Titan II but they were not in stock.

• 2012-07-31 14:52
  • 3GI7

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-07-15 12:03 from ncmW - click to readim lost, all i can say is that when you bought an app its yours forever, when you got a new windows phone unit, all you have to do is you use your live account then download back the apps you bought, the marketplace will check the app if you already bought it.

• 2012-07-31 05:26
  • wHrS

its the best htc... is more better that HTC one X :)

• 2012-07-26 07:47
  • p3FP
Total of 393 user reviews and opinions for HTC Titan.