HTC Titan II - user opinions and reviews

HTC

5.7
5.8
5.8

MA HTC titan2 went on low battery .and now it is not booting again.plz sum body help me

• 2014-04-05 00:42
  • fuvF

bro any one knows does it cell update on window 8 ?

• 2014-02-05 12:06
  • U3xI

> In reply to jethro @ 2013-09-30 02:51 from 9xHH - click to readYou can use both. I do.

• 2013-11-25 15:45
  • pspM

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-20 01:48 from fsT5 - click to readYou can't update to 7.8

• 2013-11-16 18:46
  • FFhe

RAM ??????????? there or not?

• 2013-11-01 09:53
  • vGCI

Cani use viber and skype for this phone?

• 2013-09-30 02:51
  • 9xHH

Can it be upgraded to 7.8

• 2013-09-20 01:48
  • fsT5

this is a great phone too.so many things you can do with this phone i love it.its awesome. no regrets men.worth the money.thanks windows!

• 2013-09-17 06:40
  • K7fG

my titan 2 was out of battery, i charged it & now its not booting ( can't be on ). can somebody help me out please

• 2013-07-04 16:54
  • fuIN

somebody know if you can use video chat skype in this phone

• 2013-07-02 01:32
  • Ly8q

Nice indeed, but windows???

• 2013-06-17 19:32
  • mEAf

This phone is noticeably faster than the original htc titan . This one seemed to have average battery life as I managed a day of use quite easily. This is reasonably schock resistant as concrete falls do no more than minorally scuff it. I like the massive screen of the htc titan 2 and think it is much better than the original titan.

• 2013-06-15 18:51
  • 3ap$

I have been using the Titan II for 6 months now and it is a great phone. 4G/LTE is great, large screen, battery is good and it hasn't failed me yet.

While it is a bit long in the tooth now, Windows Phone OS is better than expected and I am looking to move to the Nokia 925 or HTC equivalent in the next 6 months or so.

Surprisingly good.

• 2013-05-31 21:53
  • sE$%

did this device support installation for Garmin Mobile XT v5.00????

• 2013-05-24 14:00
  • tufb

good phone

• 2013-05-14 00:20
  • bJgr

Have this as a loaner from a certain megachain electronics store.

Things I like:

Its fast and responsive
Camera is exceptionally good
Size is perfect for talking with no hands

Things I don't like...
Battery life is terrible.
Lack of a "status bar" at the top to show battery etc. Sometimes its there sometimes its not.
Coming from android, the menus and settings on this device seem poorly designed. It also seems like you can not customize the phone very much when compared to android devices.
The screen is huge but it does not use all the space. For example, the keyboard in landscape mode is mashed to the middle of the screen. Why?! Use the whole screen!

All in all, its a good phone and like everything else it depends on the user. I can see myself getting used to this but I would rather have any comparable android over the titan 2

• 2013-01-11 23:42
  • jE$x

HTC titan 2 is really awesome mobile but there is no more software that I expected and please help to install application from my PC to my windows mobile.

• 2012-12-30 05:30
  • U{AA

• 2012-12-30 05:20
  • U{AA

The 16MP camera is what I want. I'm a graphic designer and already have AT&T, and this runs on the 4G LTE network, too. It'd all be great for sending those photos, for comps, to clients.

• 2012-12-26 07:44
  • RshM

> In reply to Razor @ 2012-10-01 18:43 from efmE - click to readWhat did u do?

• 2012-12-08 14:53
  • mcHL
Total of 207 user reviews and opinions for HTC Titan II.