anybody knows whether or not this phone keyboard works on the landscape mode
bmlkfan, 21 Jan 2009- Doesn't the mobile hang if we install many programs on?
- How can i transfer all my files f... moreim instal game and program on my HD and never hang this device,and for contact and calender amd sms:its easy u first instal pim backup program on ur kjam and backup what u want,then instal pimbackup on HD and copy backup from kjam to Hd and restore in HD,but for photo u can copy to pc then copy on HD or use bluetooth to send ur pic on HD.
I have been using this mobile for 2 months now and my experience is very good. You almost have unlimited features and softwares on it. just the TV out is missing :P. Large screen, finger control (I never need the stylus other than first setting up the phone).
Great list of softwares available. I enjoyed Youtube and coreplayer for online streaming and divx movies. Simply Great
- Doesn't the mobile hang if we install many programs on?
- How can i transfer all my files from my i-mate K-Jam to the new HTC HD, including the contacts, calendars, photos, baring in mind that i do not have any of my files saved anywhere other my K-Jam?
Amir, no question about HTC Touch HD is better than Omnia. I had the Samsung Omnia and changed to HTC Touch HD. Largest and sharper screen. Screen is more touch sensitive so it is easier to use. Samsung Omnia camera freezes all the time and needs to reset. The only short comings is that the HTC does not have a camera flash but who cares? If you need to take good pics at night, use a decent camera!
Make your Touch HD completely finger-friendly:
Rosaline, 04 Jan 2009Hi, I'm a proud owner of hd bought 1st day when it was 1st launched in my country. After playi... moreHi I am touch hd user too. In my opinion maybe you should try xda developher site. There's alot of info you can get over there.
hi everyone,pls advise me should i get this phone by upgrade or not?is this phone or samsung omnia or pixon is good ?pls tell me which one i should go for it,what i want in the phone is web browsing,wifi,email send and receive from yahoo or gmail or hotmail without any prob and i should get alert or on the screen say u have email,i like samsung omnia or pixon menu the way we change it,can we change htc home menu like we change samsung one?pls advise me a s a p......thanks
Aman, 20 Jan 2009HTC HD is very expensive device and it is very bulki type and nobody can't use while driving b... moreYour not supposed to use this phone or a matter of fact .. By Law, Any phone whilst driving ..
65K colors that's not cool hope next time windows mobile support 16million color
just a quick question, iv tried various sites to get apps/games/tweaks etc for my HD, but most of the sites only do stuff for the diamond/pro etc..which dont work on the HD properly..any help is appreciated!
ps. im mainly looking for retro games & funky apps etc...=D
Cristian, 20 Jan 2009I simply love it. Some people complain about WM OS, and they are right, but still... To be abl... moreAgreed, have been using all kind of brands and this is the the 3rd windows based mobile I bought and still loving cuz with the windows mobile u get the freedom to customize whtever u want and I guess at the end of the day thats wht everyone wants to own a machine not for rent (Iphone) where u dont have access to do simple tasks like sending files.
Just a suggestion for u Cristian, when u connect Active Sync cable with the HD, dont let it go straight to Active Sync instead u touch on the Disk drive and this way u can transfer ur data much more quickly, I'm talking abt atleast 10-15 times, half hr to 3-4 mins
Aman, 20 Jan 2009HTC HD is very expensive device and it is very bulki type and nobody can't use while driving b... moreAlso too bulky?? Have you seen the spec sheet and that awesome hd display??!! pretty much the same size as an iphone.
I simply love it. Some people complain about WM OS, and they are right, but still... To be able:
- (finaly) listen music with a fairly good quality
- watch (almost) all movies, by just copying it on the device, without any tools of converting the file and waiting 30 minutes or more for that, just copy the file and wath it.
- the freedom of choosing an application for using the GPS, is just the best.
- capability to put so many apps on it without any big trouble
- possibility to change the OS as you like it(English, french, etc, tweaked, customised, etc)
- capability of having some games which 15 years ago I was playing on Desktop PC's is just superb(too bad that I have no more patiente or time to play them :)) )
No device can beat that for the present.
Would be nice to see in the future a screen with a 16M colours like all other devices have, but with this phone(After having the HTC P3600 & HTC Touch Diamond, many Nokias (N95 8GB was the last one) , SonyEricosson devices), I am very satisfied.
I'm waiting to see what's next on HTC and hopefuly WM 7....