HTC Touch Pro2 - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.7
6.4
6.4

Does anyone have an idea when it will be release in the UK? and I am O2 user, so how long does it take for the XDA revison comes out after the HTC release?

• 2009-03-19 20:21
  • i5Bx

> In reply to kURT @ 2009-03-19 06:27 from Imj8 - click to readoh yea... the version one coming to t-mobile gone come in black but the keyboard area gone be in burgundy color... ssswwweeettttttt! and correction when it comes to t-mobile its gone be called either RHODIUM or Wing 2..

• 2009-03-19 06:33
  • Imj8

> In reply to Cody @ 2009-03-19 00:07 from I49m - click to readi agree... got my HTC HD with a Xperia UI mix with it and switch to that Android UI on weekends... Man i love WimMO, endless possibilities... Its so customizable! =0) This Pro 2 coming to T-Mobile as Rhodius name, man cant wait to get my hands on it. i would prefer a unlock version but man recession got me tight so now I got to get it from t-Mobile... its all good!

• 2009-03-19 06:27
  • Imj8

@anonymous, learn to customize your phone dude. you can create so much better looking UI's than those you listed. I won't even let the manilla 3d be on my phone for longer than it takes for the drive home from the store. and then i'll prolly spend all weekend customizing it to the way i want it for the next week or two. haha. then i'll prolly build my own rom. lol.
it's not that hard, check out xda-developers.com

• 2009-03-19 00:07

im waiting for WinMO7

or a Tegra phone

• 2009-03-18 22:44
  • pqxC

i am really looking forward to this phone coming out i hope at&t picks it up and i REALLy hope that it isnt extremely expensive

• 2009-03-18 21:05
  • 494X

> In reply to hmmm @ 2009-03-17 21:35 from uWAr - click to readwonder why you would not take the trouble of reading the specs?

• 2009-03-18 18:54
  • 2@sZ

Handsome look, high quality finishing, features is so so compare with rival, especially 3MP camera.

• 2009-03-18 13:07
  • ib6m

wow this is the next gent...
how about the price???

• 2009-03-18 09:31
  • wrbJ

> In reply to doubt the doubter @ 2009-03-15 02:42 from kRfu - click to readwhich carrier has problems w/touch pro and which works better?

• 2009-03-18 01:23
  • 4{19

can anybody temme how much memory it has and does it hav headphones to listen to music and what about video player?? thanks

• 2009-03-17 21:35
  • uWAr

I love it!i have HTC pro 1 now & waiting for 2 !

• 2009-03-17 08:55
  • prmg

HTC pls change the UI....we are bored all repeated looks....look at Gigabytes new UI in s1200 and s1204

• 2009-03-17 08:44
  • vGHA

> In reply to Dee_Lyteful @ 2009-03-17 00:18 from jSs6 - click to readactually... no is not!

• 2009-03-17 00:41
  • N%8f

> In reply to env2 @ 2009-02-27 20:04 from kVMg - click to readi just read your comment, now i would be new to the htc world of phones. but are they really as bad as you say they are????

• 2009-03-17 00:18
  • jSs6

> In reply to Thor @ 2009-03-07 12:20 from MmUm - click to read"I never said anything abaut pixels. But flash would be nice for BUSINESS, like taking picture of a paper instead of scanning it, well you don't need it at daylight but at the evening room light makes very bad photos.
But still i do agree no flash is not that much bad. I would still buy this pone, if it was availible right now, but i am not w8ing.
It is shame though that there is no high-end multimedia/business phone with 3.5" screen and qwerty.
Are we, who need qwerty realy that few!!!"

if you are looking for a winmo phone that does multimedia and had a flash, then look no further than the X1.

i own the phone myself, and with a runtime upgrade- i installed a program that has turned my flash into a working flashlight.

that plus the slide is in an arc, and not a click style like the HTC TYTNII- which is where touch pro 2 is obviously getting a couple of design ideas.

I am not one to bash other phones, but i have noticed a lot of people complaining about the lack of flash capabilities. well i have a phone that goes beyond feature- wise

• 2009-03-16 06:41
  • PP$8

Having used and HACKED my Nokia N81, I think that i should not have any probs with this phone. I'll keep the N81 for gaming/music most of the time and use the HTC for msn while gaming and ebooks on the move. The phones are for different markets, niche markets.

• 2009-03-15 12:39
  • fq5h

i & my friends are egarlly waiting for the lunch of this phone which has more features and beautiful look.

• 2009-03-15 04:30
  • 2SUN

So exactly what are those "same problems with GPS as the Touch Pro". Here in the U.S. one carrier's works flawlessly, one is locked, and 1 has issues. Do you really think that is HTCs fault. We who deploy them by the thousand applaud the day we can give out large screens with high resoultion and a nice size keyboard.

• 2009-03-15 02:42
  • kRfu

compared to the fuze, it has a larger screen, more sensitive touch screen, slicker looking with looks comparable to iphone or bold. i am not sure if i like the boxy looking fuze. it also comes with wm6.5. i can't wait for the launch to take place.

• 2009-03-14 05:38
  • jZEH
Total of 1962 user reviews and opinions for HTC Touch Pro2.