HTC Touch Pro2 - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.7
6.4
6.4

I love it!i have HTC pro 1 now & waiting for 2 !

• 2009-03-17 08:55
  • prmg

HTC pls change the UI....we are bored all repeated looks....look at Gigabytes new UI in s1200 and s1204

• 2009-03-17 08:44
  • vGHA

> In reply to Dee_Lyteful @ 2009-03-17 00:18 from jSs6 - click to readactually... no is not!

• 2009-03-17 00:41
  • N%8f

> In reply to env2 @ 2009-02-27 20:04 from kVMg - click to readi just read your comment, now i would be new to the htc world of phones. but are they really as bad as you say they are????

• 2009-03-17 00:18
  • jSs6

> In reply to Thor @ 2009-03-07 12:20 from MmUm - click to read"I never said anything abaut pixels. But flash would be nice for BUSINESS, like taking picture of a paper instead of scanning it, well you don't need it at daylight but at the evening room light makes very bad photos.
But still i do agree no flash is not that much bad. I would still buy this pone, if it was availible right now, but i am not w8ing.
It is shame though that there is no high-end multimedia/business phone with 3.5" screen and qwerty.
Are we, who need qwerty realy that few!!!"

if you are looking for a winmo phone that does multimedia and had a flash, then look no further than the X1.

i own the phone myself, and with a runtime upgrade- i installed a program that has turned my flash into a working flashlight.

that plus the slide is in an arc, and not a click style like the HTC TYTNII- which is where touch pro 2 is obviously getting a couple of design ideas.

I am not one to bash other phones, but i have noticed a lot of people complaining about the lack of flash capabilities. well i have a phone that goes beyond feature- wise

• 2009-03-16 06:41
  • PP$8

Having used and HACKED my Nokia N81, I think that i should not have any probs with this phone. I'll keep the N81 for gaming/music most of the time and use the HTC for msn while gaming and ebooks on the move. The phones are for different markets, niche markets.

• 2009-03-15 12:39
  • fq5h

i & my friends are egarlly waiting for the lunch of this phone which has more features and beautiful look.

• 2009-03-15 04:30
  • 2SUN

So exactly what are those "same problems with GPS as the Touch Pro". Here in the U.S. one carrier's works flawlessly, one is locked, and 1 has issues. Do you really think that is HTCs fault. We who deploy them by the thousand applaud the day we can give out large screens with high resoultion and a nice size keyboard.

• 2009-03-15 02:42
  • kRfu

compared to the fuze, it has a larger screen, more sensitive touch screen, slicker looking with looks comparable to iphone or bold. i am not sure if i like the boxy looking fuze. it also comes with wm6.5. i can't wait for the launch to take place.

• 2009-03-14 05:38
  • jZEH

Will it come with the game teeter?

• 2009-03-13 21:05
  • mpfJ

No flash and if it has the same GPS problems as touch-pro ... I really don't get what improved in it besides display.

• 2009-03-13 20:00
  • pk{J

this phone have everything that i need for

• 2009-03-13 15:27
  • wreB

At last HTC made the solution for iphone users who cant use bluetooth & video recording as well as radio...it looks like a upgraded iphone...any way good job HTC..........i'm pleased...

• 2009-03-12 15:15
  • ijdF

wtf? this phone is not out yet?!!!

• 2009-03-12 15:13
  • uS%I

I like very much this model, but WHY doesn't have flash????

• 2009-03-12 14:50
  • Lax1

cool piece...

• 2009-03-12 14:49
  • 2Z6U

> In reply to Ros @ 2009-03-11 20:06 from Ui$d - click to readAs I know it a original come with WM6.1 and it will release the official WM6.5 for user to upgrade.

• 2009-03-12 07:42
  • PVVx

> In reply to Ros @ 2009-03-11 20:06 from Ui$d - click to readIt was announced clearly in Barcelona that it will support 6.1, but once 6.5 is on surface, it will be updated...this is for touch pro2 & diamond 2 only!

• 2009-03-12 03:38
  • fvEv

Looks like N97. I love the look of it.

• 2009-03-11 21:01
  • kDSf

Any idea will it shipped w wm6.5?

• 2009-03-11 20:06
  • Ui$d
Total of 1951 user reviews and opinions for HTC Touch Pro2.