HTC Velocity 4G - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.1
6.2
6.3

Guys i have bought this phone aroud 10 months ago, its battery is big issue, its takes 6 hrs to charge completely, Specifically in India this handset do not have any warranty from HTC, so buy this product on your risk, now touch is getting down & i have to change its touchpad on my own expense, worst phone ever. This is my first experience with HTC, such a waste handset. Think 10 time before puchase

• 2014-10-23 10:55
  • 7jZh

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-04 21:49 from fuvG - click to readBecoz....u don't have 4g connection or sim.....u can use airtel 4g...

• 2014-09-23 15:39
  • XuTb

> In reply to Dotmanroy @ 2014-09-23 08:13 from fuNc - click to readGo to....setting then mobile network.....then change the (network mode to gsm only....)....

• 2014-09-23 15:36
  • XuTb

Got dis fone over a mth ago and nt enjoyin it lyk dat.....my battery take nt less than 6hrs to fully charge and does nt last an hr and also my hotspot nt workin and d camera lack some features...4g netwrk a big prob wia u dnt av an option of changing to edge...xo bad!

• 2014-09-23 08:13
  • fuNc

why can' t I use 4G on my HTC velocity.

• 2014-08-04 21:49
  • fuvG

My Hotspot and Wifi does not connect, when ever i try to it always tells me unable to connect deu to network problem always..... and i dont no what to do.

• 2014-07-27 00:24
  • ftKb

Finally I really found a phone I like its grate best phone iv had easy to use plays my beats loud as mad camera there is just not 1 thing that I can say wrong TRULEY. THANK U HTC. I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY VELOCITY 4G its just so hard 2 find a mobile phone your TRULEY happy with but u hit the nail on the head with the VELOCITY. THANKS I'm a happy little camper now.CHEERS

• 2014-07-19 21:23
  • 7tpY

> In reply to kingysangel @ 2014-05-28 02:42 from vuVH - click to readI had the same prob no net work but then I went into set'n an found like internet setting like u know how we can put stuff on our home page so yer found that moved to my home page an well have'nt been of the net!!! It just would not work when I went in to the normal setting to trun on WiFi or net but as soon as I found tge

• 2014-07-19 21:11
  • 7tpY

This is a very good phone. it works like a beast

• 2014-07-15 08:55
  • bJ5x

> In reply to tom @ 2014-06-09 04:46 from X3eR - click to readSearch the play store for contacts Back up App.
You can usually back up contacts as a generic database file like cvs and then usually other email programs like "outlook" can import these but I'd stick with Gmail.

Having gmail manage your contacts is great because you could lose your phone or reset it then just enter your gmail address and password then before you know it, with wifi or 3g 4g, all your contacts will magically appear on your phone or new phone.

But if you have a gmail account all your contacts back up to gmail automatically.

• 2014-06-17 14:44
  • Uikk

M using htc velocity 4g nd i bought it for 149$ 1 year ago....ths fn is awsn jst i m in lv wid it...can any1 tell how to update this fn to ics software bcz its nt updating.....

• 2014-06-17 07:36
  • t}iW

can anyone tell me how to download my contacts etc to my computer please

• 2014-06-09 04:46
  • X3eR

very nice features but there is battery prblm

• 2014-06-05 13:21
  • ttvM

cant recieve calls or txt and its not network what can it be then?? plz help

• 2014-05-28 02:42
  • vuVH

kinda have same problem with the charging. got in china for 140 dollars.

• 2014-05-25 19:14
  • vnEk

what could be the cause ? my htc velocity is not charging and not powering

• 2014-05-22 13:23
  • Nw6F

the battery of this phone is a big let down by htc. If they can improve on the battery life, that will be fine. otherwise, too bad a phone

• 2014-04-06 13:17
  • NuPF

Jordar phone he...good video result

• 2014-03-08 19:48
  • n1Hh

probleme with the sd card. how ti solve it please

• 2014-02-13 06:48
  • ft8p

> In reply to Fundo55 @ 2013-11-03 04:45 from x@3x - click to readYeah u right...same thing happened to me... Easily broken

• 2014-02-07 07:30
  • N9@S
Total of 274 user reviews and opinions for HTC Velocity 4G.