HTC Vivid - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.8
6.9
6.9

HTC ph39100 extremely vivid! I find no problem in it al all. Every function is working normal. But, is there no option that one could maximize it to Edge,3g? Because 4g is really draining battery faster. Please help!

• 2013-08-27 12:16
  • fuN1

i can't open when it comes to WI-FIso that the htc vivid did not determine if there has WI-FI connection,i have this since May give bymy boyfriend from US the camera work best

• 2013-08-17 13:02
  • wHrS

i can't find any option for this phone to switch from 3g/4g to gsm/egprs...it causes my phone to drains battery power faster 'cause it uses 4g signal...even just texting...help anyone?..

btw, i like this phone(htc vivid) very much...the camera, screen, speed, memory, sound output... :d

• 2013-08-11 17:31
  • v0qT

I had this phone since January it has been giving me problems. It keeps on freezing up so that means I have to do a lot of battery pulls. I have been having problems with the Wi-Fi it says It's connected but then a minute later it says It's disconnected. I don't get gmail notification s. But I love the beats audio

• 2013-08-09 21:42
  • FEBq

Has anyone had a problem with the screen on this phone? I cannot get the digits/numbers 1,2,or 3 to work nor any other functions in this same area of those digits. Is there any help out there? Thanks for any input.

• 2013-07-31 18:30
  • kRNt

> In reply to mohan @ 2013-07-20 04:21 from uuxZ - click to readdo not go will htc horrible idea!!!!

• 2013-07-22 04:41
  • I4FY

Worst choice in phones... have had my phone replaced 4 times in under 2 years...

Cons:
phone freezes
Battery door falls off
burns through he battery fast
consistently shuts down
poor call quality
poor performance
sync problems
poor signal strength

Definitely switching to a new manufacturer
WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY .. DONT BUY!!!

• 2013-07-22 04:37
  • I4FY

i got this phone 2 weeks before & after using this phone for full i m sharing my experience of this phone.

Battery is good its giving me about 1 day of which i am a frequent user of SMS still its giving me
camera awesum
storage is enough still card slot
no lagging in ICS
smooth running phone
played almost all games in this phone including; (Asphalt 7 hd, modern combat 4 hd, NFS MW hd, Wildblood HD, Backstab HD, Dark Avenger HD, Can Knockdown III without single lag, Iron Man 3 hd)

• 2013-07-20 06:55
  • KIe@

Hallo. I want to purchase a 8 mp camera smart phone. I am little confused whether to purchase Samsung, HTC and Nokia. I prefer only 8 mp and long batter life. Kindly help me to select brand. My budget is Rs.20,000/-

• 2013-07-20 04:21
  • uuxZ

Is the battery life really that bad? I'm getting this phone very soon so I wanna know.

• 2013-07-16 18:04
  • kbhD

Please let me know the confirm battery time

• 2013-07-08 12:30
  • wucj

couple of things plz help me out on this,

u said to get music get g-tunes app right, but why u can copy paste the musics folder to your sd card in phone right ?
about battery life, tell me the exact timing as 12 hours are more than enough for daily usage as remaining 12 hours nobody can use the phone (8hrs sleeping, 2hrs on going & returning to office or other & 1hrs for lunch & 1hr misc activities) so left 24 out of only 12.
one of the guy said sound quality is poor is that so ?

• 2013-07-04 07:58
  • PZFi

very gud phone

• 2013-06-30 11:50
  • sR4D

Dees one battery fit all htc vivid phones?

• 2013-05-21 06:22
  • mSpY

unable to configure my htc phone for browsing

• 2013-05-20 12:57
  • mEHU

Where can i get the upgrade firmware for HTC Vivid The One without Contract

• 2013-04-25 23:11
  • ftVg

my htc vivid is osammmm but i have little problem of wifi hotspot not work plss help me...???

• 2013-04-21 21:02
  • rJDK

> In reply to winchi @ 2013-04-20 05:41 from s%{U - click to readYes, with the 4.0 upgrade.

• 2013-04-20 22:52
  • q9CG

does it support beats audio ?

• 2013-04-20 05:41
  • s%{U

to get music on the htc vivid you need the g-tunes app

• 2013-04-18 21:02
  • qIdZ
Total of 329 user reviews and opinions for HTC Vivid.