HTC Vivid - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.8
6.8
6.9

I love my phone,i'm still learning it ,Ineed to know how to put music on it

• 2013-04-06 19:10
  • Q%f6

> In reply to Boboo @ 2013-03-28 10:26 from fsWX - click to readWhen u have problems with your overages u should go to settings then network turn it off if ur at home and u have wi-fi so it will save ur data usage

• 2013-04-06 01:22
  • 49$q

Love the phone because its my first smart phone but I hate the fact that I have to keep restarting it to hear music that I got from my computer and to hear the videos on YouTube. A great inconvenience and also a lot of problems. But still like the phone.

• 2013-03-31 23:43
  • FEC}

I have being having problem with my usage data limit I am using the vivid

• 2013-03-28 10:26
  • fsWX

> In reply to brissil @ 2013-02-28 15:50 from fuvx - click to readIt cost much more over there and I don't think it's common around there also, find someone you outside to get it for you...it's better that way

• 2013-03-20 06:18
  • kKtL

worked great for a while then started to overheat, sound awful-had to use hearing aid feature poor speaker so no work around. is very fast but was always charging it. did not synch with htc synch or other synch software until upgrade to software and must put it in the mode to synch did not do it automatically.

• 2013-03-09 17:02
  • Immn

where can I purchase the HTC vivid in Ghana please tell me so that I can go and buy it because am yearning for that precious phone.

• 2013-02-28 15:50
  • fuvx

Where can purchase one of these type?

• 2013-02-18 16:43
  • HHHH

android 4.1 jelly bean on htc vivid?

• 2013-02-08 22:44
  • PvpS

android phones ar far mor streamlined, and quite frankly linux based os's make me realise just how much microsoft sucks, with the exception of windows 7.

• 2013-02-08 22:11
  • 4Y1m

> In reply to Dr.UBI @ 2013-02-07 10:49 from bJ9k - click to readI completely disagree with you on the assumption that android is better than windows. For productivity and serious usage (tasks beyond playing music and watch videos) i will choose windows phones any time any day.

• 2013-02-07 18:25
  • mixg

Bro first of all you should know that nokia lumia is a windows phone and htc vivid is an android set.so whats your choice? android or windows? frankly speaking android is far better than windows in terms of apps and usage.but if you like windows phone so you should go for nokia...it depends on you

• 2013-02-07 10:49
  • bJ9k

I am Confusing in NOKIA lumia 920 and HTC vivid. The specification of both the mobile phones are awesome but there much difference in price. so give the comment on this what should I do??

• 2013-02-06 11:51
  • sSKZ

> In reply to bharath @ 2013-01-06 20:04 from YQS{ - click to readWere you able to get it working, Ive got the same problem.

• 2013-02-05 22:26
  • iVUd

How did you connect to your 42"? What brand cables worked for you?

• 2013-02-02 06:34
  • k2ax

> In reply to ab @ 2013-01-21 21:43 from sUvK - click to readVideo looks great on a 42 inch LED HD TV, great video, great pics, very happy with this about the phone

• 2013-01-29 03:14
  • 8Vhv

> In reply to crackerb @ 2013-01-27 14:14 from 4fCH - click to readHi! I had the same problem with battery, it sucks, big time, but as I read reviews I bought a battery from amazon, that is 2000 mAh, it´s better than the original, and with a couple of days running this its just a lot better, also I installed an App for better using battery charge, and it also helps with the tips..

Overall, it´s a great phone, I´m enjoing it big time.

• 2013-01-29 03:12
  • 8Vhv

I just read the specs on this phone, which I've had since August 2012. It seems that the battery should have a very long "stand-by" time (288 hrs)and talk time should be fairly long (7 hrs), but I have yet to experience this.

My phone, in standby, last approximately 4 hours. I am charging it at least twice a day.

Does anyone know how to tell if this is the correct battery? Do you think the battery is defective (even though AT&T says it's fine)?

I would like to try to get some information on the battery please, if possible, and any ideas would be helpful.

• 2013-01-27 14:14
  • 4fCH

plz guys tell me about its video?? i heard it does nt produce good quality

• 2013-01-21 21:43
  • sUvK

The vivid is a splendid device very powerful especially after rooting I am using a motorola milestone 1 and I can overclock my cpu to as high as 1200mhz ignoring the safe parameter is 800mhz but the vivid will be a descent step up from tht even has dual core!

• 2013-01-11 19:12
  • 8fEN
Total of 307 user reviews and opinions for HTC Vivid.