HTC Vivid - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.9

Bro first of all you should know that nokia lumia is a windows phone and htc vivid is an android set.so whats your choice? android or windows? frankly speaking android is far better than windows in terms of apps and usage.but if you like windows phone so you should go for nokia...it depends on you

• 2013-02-07 10:49
  • bJ9k

I am Confusing in NOKIA lumia 920 and HTC vivid. The specification of both the mobile phones are awesome but there much difference in price. so give the comment on this what should I do??

• 2013-02-06 11:51
  • sSKZ

> In reply to bharath @ 2013-01-06 20:04 from YQS{ - click to readWere you able to get it working, Ive got the same problem.

• 2013-02-05 22:26
  • iVUd

How did you connect to your 42"? What brand cables worked for you?

• 2013-02-02 06:34
  • k2ax

> In reply to ab @ 2013-01-21 21:43 from sUvK - click to readVideo looks great on a 42 inch LED HD TV, great video, great pics, very happy with this about the phone

• 2013-01-29 03:14
  • 8Vhv

> In reply to crackerb @ 2013-01-27 14:14 from 4fCH - click to readHi! I had the same problem with battery, it sucks, big time, but as I read reviews I bought a battery from amazon, that is 2000 mAh, it´s better than the original, and with a couple of days running this its just a lot better, also I installed an App for better using battery charge, and it also helps with the tips..

Overall, it´s a great phone, I´m enjoing it big time.

• 2013-01-29 03:12
  • 8Vhv

I just read the specs on this phone, which I've had since August 2012. It seems that the battery should have a very long "stand-by" time (288 hrs)and talk time should be fairly long (7 hrs), but I have yet to experience this.

My phone, in standby, last approximately 4 hours. I am charging it at least twice a day.

Does anyone know how to tell if this is the correct battery? Do you think the battery is defective (even though AT&T says it's fine)?

I would like to try to get some information on the battery please, if possible, and any ideas would be helpful.

• 2013-01-27 14:14
  • 4fCH

plz guys tell me about its video?? i heard it does nt produce good quality

• 2013-01-21 21:43
  • sUvK

The vivid is a splendid device very powerful especially after rooting I am using a motorola milestone 1 and I can overclock my cpu to as high as 1200mhz ignoring the safe parameter is 800mhz but the vivid will be a descent step up from tht even has dual core!

• 2013-01-11 19:12

256k or 16m ???
varying with sites..

• 2013-01-11 15:39
  • syt5

just awesome.........a nice release of lte phone from hts..............thanks htc............

• 2013-01-11 11:20
  • vGHS

I am not able to start hotspot .it shows temporary network problem .I live in India.how can I overcome this.?
thanks in advance

• 2013-01-06 20:04
  • YQS{

> In reply to HTC user @ 2012-12-30 15:20 from MyGb - click to readIt says mini-SIM because a normal SIM would be used in older phones. A mini-SIM is what is used in more recent phones like the vivid. I think that you got mixed up with micro-SIM which is what is used in phones like the iPhone 4. and now a new size of SIM came out with the iPhone 5 that is called a nano-SIM, which is smaller than the micro. There is the nano, micro, mini, and normal. We now call the mini-SIM the normal SIM because it is the most used nowadays. But now the micro-SIM is becoming more common in phones.

• 2012-12-31 21:41
  • 8frj

I like the looks of this phone.

• 2012-12-31 21:38
  • 8frj

why does it say mini-SIM?
I am using one since April... its notmal sim card...

• 2012-12-30 15:20
  • MyGb

> In reply to z77 @ 2012-11-27 16:12 from 3C96 - click to readThere is cm10 jb its on xda forums

• 2012-12-23 15:19
  • 4ZCE

Nice review. I just moved to New York to work as a graphic designer, and Ive been looking for a mobile device that can handle the type of work I do. I think Ill get this. Not only does it have a gorgeous display, it runs on AT&T's 4G LTE network. Very sleek, very functional. A+

• 2012-12-23 07:23
  • RshM

htc vivid actualizara a android jelly bean 4.1

• 2012-12-21 03:59
  • PvpS

Any news about jelly bean upgrade/update???

• 2012-11-27 16:12
  • 3C96
Total of 336 user reviews and opinions for HTC Vivid.