HTC Wildfire - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.7
6.1
5.5

Phone is too much slow ..

• 2014-08-17 09:39
  • ITW{

i love this phone. my problem now is that, something wrong with its touchscreen. what will i do? thanx

• 2014-08-02 03:37
  • P%uS

I have been using this phone for some few months and it is quite perfect especially when it comes to installation of certain application such as wordweb etc.

• 2014-08-01 13:30
  • GfwS

its been 3 years i am using this phone.. its great only thing is it has very less internal memory.. which makes hard to install apps.. otherwise good phone

• 2014-07-31 09:30
  • GEEH

I have been using this phone for 4 years now, dropped it more then a couple of times but theglass never breaks fROM the impact.. but yeah after 4 years I've had my moments where I hated it like you can't download certain apps such as instagram,the battery doesn't last that long, the phone gets hot (because of its half metal back, I guess) and the most annoying one is when I put it in my pocket and go out for a jog or going out in general I find that the screen doesn't respond and its really annoying when you're trying to answer a call. With that being said its a good phone yeah it has its ups and downs but no phones perfect.

• 2014-07-19 07:46
  • tVkx

One of the worst phones on the planet...when you put a SD card in it,it won't let you store anything on it ,and theres not a lot of interenal memory.you could proberly fit about 2 to 3 apps on there if your lucky,when you install an app it dosent let you move the app to the SD card which is crazy,same with games,but it let's store photos and videos on there wtf.I wouldn't recommend this phone to anyone.

• 2014-07-03 23:30
  • 0ptq

> In reply to natalia @ 2014-05-12 13:32 from ft%4 - click to readContact your Internet Service Provider (ISP)

• 2014-07-01 14:45
  • Cx9a

I am satisified with it, apart from having a low/weak Net Work Signal and lacking a Secondary Camera.

• 2014-07-01 14:39
  • Cx9a

I am satisified with it, apart from having a low/weak Signal and lacking a Secondary Camera.

• 2014-07-01 14:38
  • Cx9a

I am satisified with it (htc Wildfire),apart from having a low/weak Net work Signal and lacking a Secondary Camera.

• 2014-07-01 14:31
  • Cx9a

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-26 20:28 from fsTy - click to readU should install file mana
ger

• 2014-06-29 12:17
  • uZaU

my facebook for htc sence is not working....please help it gives me error that its is unavailable please try again latter

• 2014-06-22 11:50
  • p0rp

MP4 video 1080 not run in HTC Wildfire Set

• 2014-06-16 13:36
  • K2EA

the internal memory must be increased to at least one gigabyt .thank you

• 2014-06-03 11:47
  • fsTx

Now for today use.. It is a snail.. Memory is 384mb or so.. Forget this mobile.. Get xperia C very good one for lower price

• 2014-06-02 06:31
  • Ia2n

Good make and well since 3 years but no secondary camera and at times very slow response. Thank you!

• 2014-05-30 18:20
  • fsVc

• 2014-05-30 18:14
  • fsVc

gudd is my life
i love you

• 2014-05-26 14:13
  • 95%C

my phone suddenly started vibrating and i don't know why. can somebody help me out?

• 2014-05-22 21:10
  • fqKw
Total of 6057 user reviews and opinions for HTC Wildfire.