HTC Wildfire - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.6
6.0
5.4

its quite good for using internet & style.but its bad for gaming & some apps.

• 2014-09-22 13:36
  • X}em

This phone is crap.
The camera quality is shit.
pressing one button just by accident can cause the phone to go on the internet and waste credit.
If someone rings and your listening to music your phone freezes and you can't answer the call.
This phone also has many other problems such as randomly freezing. The game it comes with stop working at level 8. This phone is overall craptastic.

• 2014-09-19 13:43
  • H383

Can someone please tell is this phone good.Can he get upgrade to beter android.Please tell me.

• 2014-09-11 13:14
  • 3LFZ

this phone is useless nothing runs good except the camera which is quietly brilliant

• 2014-09-10 18:46
  • rKTb

> In reply to Andrew @ 2014-08-31 06:33 from Sc5T - click to readFactory reset it by holding the power on botton and the volume down botton at the same time, it will bring out a page like that, use the volume botton to select, scrow down to factory reset it....then after that, you can download as many app as you want #99.99% sure...

• 2014-09-03 19:04
  • CD54

> In reply to Andrew @ 2014-08-31 06:33 from Sc5T - click to readfactory reset it by holding the power on botton and the volume down botton at the same time, it will bring out a page like that, use the volume botton to select, scrow down to factory reset it....then after that, you can download as many app as you want #99.99% sure...

• 2014-09-03 19:02
  • CD54

d fone is gud its problem is d internal memory its had to install apps bcos of d internal memory.it cannot transfer apps to. sd card.its version us too slow nd low

• 2014-09-02 14:02
  • fuN1

> In reply to Kisakye Samuel @ 2014-07-01 14:38 from Cx9a - click to readI hear whatsapp is uninstalable

• 2014-08-31 06:33
  • Sc5T

I've been using this phone from september 2012 till now,also I uprgaded its software and I can tell,the phone is fast and smooth,and I wouldn't change it for any other phone.

• 2014-08-30 18:51
  • gyd2

I hv been using this from May,2011, till now it has given its value for money, but for lates apps like whatsapp.. i need to upgrade this with an exchange of good hTc mobile. Is there any ref.for me ?.
Thanks

• 2014-08-30 10:11
  • PFHv

> In reply to jack @ 2014-08-02 03:37 from P%uS - click to readProbLem wıth The Touch lts SLow what
should l do

• 2014-08-29 23:48
  • Nu4{

Phone is too much slow ..

• 2014-08-17 09:39
  • ITW{

i love this phone. my problem now is that, something wrong with its touchscreen. what will i do? thanx

• 2014-08-02 03:37
  • P%uS

I have been using this phone for some few months and it is quite perfect especially when it comes to installation of certain application such as wordweb etc.

• 2014-08-01 13:30
  • GfwS

its been 3 years i am using this phone.. its great only thing is it has very less internal memory.. which makes hard to install apps.. otherwise good phone

• 2014-07-31 09:30
  • GEEH

I have been using this phone for 4 years now, dropped it more then a couple of times but theglass never breaks fROM the impact.. but yeah after 4 years I've had my moments where I hated it like you can't download certain apps such as instagram,the battery doesn't last that long, the phone gets hot (because of its half metal back, I guess) and the most annoying one is when I put it in my pocket and go out for a jog or going out in general I find that the screen doesn't respond and its really annoying when you're trying to answer a call. With that being said its a good phone yeah it has its ups and downs but no phones perfect.

• 2014-07-19 07:46
  • tVkx

One of the worst phones on the planet...when you put a SD card in it,it won't let you store anything on it ,and theres not a lot of interenal memory.you could proberly fit about 2 to 3 apps on there if your lucky,when you install an app it dosent let you move the app to the SD card which is crazy,same with games,but it let's store photos and videos on there wtf.I wouldn't recommend this phone to anyone.

• 2014-07-03 23:30
  • 0ptq

> In reply to natalia @ 2014-05-12 13:32 from ft%4 - click to readContact your Internet Service Provider (ISP)

• 2014-07-01 14:45
  • Cx9a

I am satisified with it, apart from having a low/weak Net Work Signal and lacking a Secondary Camera.

• 2014-07-01 14:39
  • Cx9a

I am satisified with it, apart from having a low/weak Signal and lacking a Secondary Camera.

• 2014-07-01 14:38
  • Cx9a
Total of 6068 user reviews and opinions for HTC Wildfire.