Gops, 17 May 2011My battery Backup Sucks...I am getting only less than a day ...can anyone suggest me wat i can... moreYes me too... My Wildfire's battery drains fast. I recharge it twice a day... huhuhu! and its always out of service... It cant read my sim sometimes and it re start on its own...
Gops, 17 May 2011My battery Backup Sucks...I am getting only less than a day ...can anyone suggest me wat i can... moreI have my Wildfire for about a week now and I'm very happy with it's battery life. However, there are a few things to keep in mind.
1. Synchronizing data in the background eats battery. Disable it: Main sreen > Menu > Settings > Accouts & sync > Background data
2. Another battery hog is Location. It constanty uploads your current location to Google, based on wireless networks or GPS. Switch it off: Main screen > Settings > Location > Uncheck both Wireless and GPS.
3. Get a task killer. There are several available on Android market. I use TasKiller by AxDroid LLC. Kill applications that you don't need (Maps!)
4. Switch off Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, 3G and only turn them on when needed (the Power control widget).
5. Set screen brightness to Auto. It's really not necessary to keep it at max all the ti
My battery Backup Sucks...I am getting only less than a day ...can anyone suggest me wat i can do to improve my battery back up ..pls..thanks in advance ...I am worrying about my backup...its coming less than 8 hours per day if i am using any aplications for few minutes also..
[deleted post]Well if you really need multimedia phone, just go for lg optimus one but battery back up is comparable to HTC wildfire. But if u really want really a smart phone with good looking and better performer then u must go for HTC wildfire. Dude, if you bought HTC Wilfire everyone appriate, but LG optimus by some people only.
great phone also when compared to other smart phones,my opinion only the batteery needs improvements
I am planning to buy HTC wildfire.
Which one looks better; black or white?
is white model for girls?
htc cells hav any battery problem.....m i rt???....plz help me guys...i wann buy this cell
Its really nice one to hold it guys..i love it ...I want many application for this HTc ,,wer can i get ..any website...pls
I hv read on gsm arena that Samsung is soon up grading its mid range phones like galaxy min to gingerbread. when do you think wildfire will be getting it?