HTC Wildfire - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.6
6.1
5.4

I am from india and using Aircel pocket internet with my N73. About to order my Htc wildfire online and needs to be sure whether aircel PI works fine with it or not? plz help. I am going to have my first android experience. I need ur guidence. Thanx in advance.

• 2010-08-21 21:50
  • 2SUv

Hi to alli :). I have a question and i hope someone to tell me can i use mp3 files as ringtone? I'm asking, because i can't do this but when i take it from the store ftom there told mr that i can....... Thanks for reading

• 2010-08-21 19:26
  • SveS

hello , everyone can we play Mafia wars on facebook . using this phone because i think it has good amount of RAM

• 2010-08-21 15:26
  • uttm

The screen is honestly not that bad as what you people make out to be, i mean for the price you pay this phone is really amazing, the only negatives with this i have found so far is that when you rotate the phone to landscape it sometimes takes awhile for the application to respond and rotate with the phone so you can use the landscape qwerty, and i done like the 4 touch buttons at the bottom of the phone as you sometimes touch them while texting, but its something you teach yourself to avoid pretty quickly, other than that phone is worth it,i wouldnt trade it for anything else.

• 2010-08-20 13:36
  • Nhtw

screen resolution is fine.. i used iphone 2G and i phone 3G and i didnt found any different in regular use... when you see big excel or word file in tiny letter then only you found that resolution is little bad. otherwise in watching video and regular use its good

Music is ok but i didnt check with my creative ear phone today i will do

internet till now i m not able to connet with my wifi. have to do few change in my wifi modem

touch sensitive is same as i phone

• 2010-08-20 13:34
  • utrJ

To everyone here..
I am going to buy HTC wildfire.I love the phone.But the only concern is since I have never used HTC phone before,I am little worried about its customer service and support in India.Can anyone tell me about there customer service and availability of its parts?

• 2010-08-20 13:16
  • 2F6A

> In reply to strider @ 2010-08-16 20:38 from TbBx - click to readhmmm...
the usb cable seems fine coz for the first two days i used to get that option of selecting the modes..
but it stopped showing the option and starts charging then onwards..
n abt usb debug..can you xplain wat xactly shd i do with it..
thanks for the help

• 2010-08-20 07:29
  • P$uD

Anyone know can this phone support portable hotspot once update to OS 2.2 Froyo?

• 2010-08-20 06:35
  • PBU3

> In reply to Bhuvan @ 2010-08-19 13:39 from U2Y2 - click to readNo live wallpapers are possible on the Wildfire, the battery lasts longer with the static wallpaper.

Also Games are available for download on the Android Market itself. Asphalt and many more.

Hope this helps.

• 2010-08-19 21:22
  • t}6I

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-08-18 14:35 from v{VH - click to readravi..
I am in confusion while taking a decision between Wildfire and Samsung Wave. Can anyone suggest me the best among the two ? (considering both Price and features)

see wildfire is android based os but wave us bada os.
u got many appliction in android or it's best operating system in this range, but bada os is new in this marketing.

wildfire 15,000 rs in new delhi and wave aprox 18,000 to 17,500 rs.
wave plus point :-

wave have better touch, tv out put, gud processor,Xvid/DivX ,video resolution 720p@30fps
all these not in wildfire..
is it ok ? u can ask more mr.ashish_kumar@yahoo.co.in 1oxs

• 2010-08-19 19:57
  • wdRt

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-08-19 16:51 from 2SME - click to readDo you own this phone!!! How can u compare HTC Wildfire with Nokia 5530.. At least Wildfire has got better OS, capacitive screen, Android market and many more things... Bro!! your suggestion does not make sense

• 2010-08-19 17:56
  • 2@xU

did it has secondary camera?

• 2010-08-19 16:54
  • K6mN

dont go in for this phone horrible instead try out nokia 5530 xpress music its v.g it has a nhd screen good music in ear phones as well as on the speakers

• 2010-08-19 16:51
  • 2SME

which one is better? htc wildfire or samsung i5800 galaxy 3?

• 2010-08-19 16:05
  • v0G8

Twice the size is double the price :)

• 2010-08-19 14:42
  • iyC5

Can this phone to be upgraded to android 2.2?~thnanks

• 2010-08-19 14:35
  • ibbZ

I got this mobile last week. It is very user friendly and the OS doesn't seem to be complicated. Within a day I got used to all the applications. The notifications,Widgets, Shortcuts and settings are easy to custumize. I connected the mobile to the computer and got good speed over EDGE. I have two doubts regarding the internet connectivity
1) Can we play online games on the mobile default browser?
2)When connected to PC through EDGE, the speed of the network shows 425.9Mbps which is too much greater than 3G where I really experience the EDGE speed only. Could anyone explain this?
My other option was samsung Wave. I was really impressed on the screen quality and the inbuilt asphalt5 game in it. Is there any ways to install asphalt5 on the Wildfire? Is there any manual method of keeping live wallpaper on the homescreen?
Guys...Please answer this.

• 2010-08-19 13:39
  • U2Y2

• 2010-08-19 13:04
  • w4H4

talking about the bad quality of the screen is just plain ridicoulous, it can't be the same screen as in Desire... it's an excellent phone for a very afordable price, if you can't afford Desire and you need or want a smartphone, don't hesitate, GO an BUY it!!!!!

regards,
very satisfied owner of htc wildfire...

• 2010-08-19 12:35
  • JGaC

> In reply to crni @ 2010-08-18 13:18 from pp@h - click to readIt is not a Wildfire pic. Its Legend

• 2010-08-19 11:43
  • 2Z1m
Total of 6072 user reviews and opinions for HTC Wildfire.