HTC Wildfire - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.7
6.1
5.5

> In reply to eeshasheikh @ 2013-12-17 22:10 from KIeP - click to readdude it works... just install facebook applicatiion frm playstore n try it works...

• 2013-12-26 09:03
  • rx7v

Internet is very slow

• 2013-12-18 15:49
  • 6iPD

Have had mine 18 months and hate it! Battery goes dead after very little use and it's constantly telling me that storage is full, even though I've moved everything I can over to the SD card. Internet is really slow, even with high-speed wi-fi.

• 2013-12-18 09:08
  • nInU

i have a hTC wildfire a3333 wid andr0id 2.2.1..... but it d0es n0t supp0rt t0 anything faceb00k,g00gle etc... plz any0ne help me... what sh0uld i d0 ? im s0 upset :-(

• 2013-12-17 22:10
  • KIeP

i m using it since 2010 december,
i had to change its touch sensor twice in three yrs,now its totally dead.
it was good experience earlier but with the it turns to worst,disappointed with htc

• 2013-12-15 20:07
  • t}Yv

I'm using a HTC wild fire for three years.
Its one of the best phone I ever had.
I had to change the battery after using for exactly two years.but Battery life comparatively very good.
less trouble phone.

• 2013-12-12 17:24
  • HCjw

Htc is good but its RAM and processar are very week.and its are not good.

• 2013-12-07 03:37
  • PAm7

I am using HTC wildfire..........it is not a good phone...no internal memory..no battery backup.....i hate this phone.......

• 2013-12-06 02:04
  • rAQZ

My phone HTC WILDFIRE A3333. Do not suport Skype. Anyone help me.

• 2013-12-04 15:54
  • 0ZJS

HTC is a nice phone with many challenges. I bought this HTC wildfire and I cant copy music,my cable will show only charging instead of assisting me to the media card. I personally think they should place much emphasis on making things work rather than rushing things to the market to gain popularity

• 2013-11-29 15:40
  • fuIP

Am using HTC but am not enjoying it , I can not found musics,pictures videos on my memory card when it is the phone but when I put the card in differend phone I Will get everything.why

• 2013-11-26 20:28
  • fsTy

Does not support.android 2.2.1 and above

• 2013-11-21 18:26
  • fuvx

I'm using 'htc wildfire' from past 3 years.. Its really a awsome set till nw.. Bt drawback is that it doesnt support android new version(above 2.2)..

My set fell down many times hardly from considerable heights.. and it got sink in oil(jeep gear box oil) even.. Bt its running nw also.. I'm happy to have a 'htc' mobile.. I'm nt ready to use anyother mobile other than 'htc'..

----------------LOVE YOU 'HTC'--------------------

• 2013-11-19 17:59
  • U{@0

my HTC wildfire which i brought 2 years back gets hang again & again..battery life is really miserable..internal memory is too low...replaced SD card with 8GB and its unexpectedly removing again & again..really fed up with this mobile

• 2013-11-18 18:10
  • utMb

Yes u can flash any rom on your HTC wildfire after rooting. I have it on android 4.0.4 .just search google about rooting or on XDAdevelopers.com . But rooting will void your warranty.Also there are not very much fully working roms of android 4.1 i.e JB just flash upto 4.0.4.

• 2013-11-16 16:24
  • XN{j

Hey can we upgrade it's android to gb or ics by flashing or rooting method??

• 2013-11-15 20:45
  • syru

> In reply to wittyguy @ 2013-11-13 13:49 from C0IF - click to readDisplay is Very Good, This is my 3rd Display

• 2013-11-14 08:43
  • utbc

Display is really bad.. I got it changed once.. It again got screwd.

• 2013-11-13 13:49
  • C0IF
Total of 6028 user reviews and opinions for HTC Wildfire.