HTC Wildfire S - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.3
7.0
6.5

I have been using HTC Sildfire S since 3 yrs.1st yr I used as primary mobile then I faces so many problems. 1.It gets heat if you speak more time 2.If battery is low and start talking it generates terrific heat 3.I worried a lot after buying this phone becoz u cant listen to music/watch videos even you have android phone in hand due to its very poor battery backup. 4.If you are travelling, you have to switchoff your phone to save battery 1.Good thing is it is giving the battery backup after 3 yrs as same as it it did before. 2.Even you charge whole night battery is not giving any trouble(but its not safe to charge whole night). Finally unlike this mobile. Dont go for that.

• 2015-05-20 23:11
  • JLFT

HTC phone given by me from my fiance. i am so lucky. Now i using whatsapp. it was given on my HAPPY BIRTHDAY.My feelings was that time cannot expressed. I like it very much, its too too good mobile,

• 2015-05-20 10:54
  • t}C9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-19 02:37 from Ydg} - click to readhello i have wildfire s it nywhere anything why is that can answer to smsm cant write passsword to mail nothing at all why is that

• 2015-05-12 15:50
  • m}3T

why my wildfire don write anything cany text sms mail etc.. i want to kno why

• 2015-05-12 15:44
  • m}3T

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-05-05 22:27 from ttLx - click to readIt's not windows or exe o.O

• 2015-05-06 20:03
  • KIQK

i have htc wildfire is this window 64exe?

• 2015-05-05 22:27
  • ttLx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-22 15:57 from i}56 - click to readwhile typing I use my both tiny hands else it fits perfect in my one hand, I'm currious how my new moto g2 will look in my small hands this week ;)

• 2015-05-05 16:11
  • uZaU

using since 2012, had purchased for approx $140 off-contract, no issues till now had to change only battery and charger once last year, awesome colors and really soft touch, I'm still in love with it *_*

• 2015-05-05 16:08
  • uZaU

hey guys the phone is amazing even with the small screen but the battery is pathetic mine takes 3hours in 3G mode,how much is the battery by he way?

• 2015-05-02 19:26
  • fq8y

it is a super phone unbreakable but after a few years she died ;( i want my htc back

• 2015-05-01 21:00
  • mAx3

phone, is amazing. I still have it after 3 years, purchased outright on a prepaid plan for about $300. It's survived drops, scrapes, being chewed on by my old dog, and being fully submerged in dishwater at my old job for at least 20 minutes. This phone still works. Other phones could take a lesson from this device. Functions fast, little to worry about bug wise, the only thing I ever found was the ability to save a phone number from a text message went away after a bit. That's it. Why don't they make these anymore?!?

• 2015-04-19 02:37
  • Ydg}

htc wildfire s is good phone but is battery bacup is very low 3g using only 1hour and internal memory is very low 150mb only i very angry

• 2015-04-02 22:31
  • KIDW

It's a decent phone. It's am okay first smart phone. Other then that don't waste your time. It's nice that it's small and will fit in pockets easier but it's too small for comfortable use. It doesn't break easily though which can be nice! I have dropped it many times (even in water) and it survived. There isn't enough space either. I put a 8GB memory card and still had no space at all. All I could have was 1 or 2 apps Maybe 3 if I was lucky. I wouldn't recommend this phone to anyone unless they want a small strick call or messaging phone only.

• 2015-03-22 15:57
  • i}56

Worst Smartphone ever!!

+ I like its size. Its a pitty good smartphones are mostely HUGE these days.

-Internal Memory too low (150MB, few of it useable) to even update preinstalled apps, installing new ones mostely impossible since you have to download them to internal memory.
-As soon as you install 2-3 apps it runs out of memory
-Low remaining memory (

• 2015-03-22 11:39
  • 6tDa

I think I would swap the one I've just been given for a onion, Now what I would do with that onion I just don't know, Exactly how I feel about this phone.

• 2015-03-13 21:45
  • nEXe

The very big Problem of this phone is, Internal Memory its too too too low, we cant install more apps..its really sitt from the phone.. n Hindi Version also nt supporting.. so frm ma experience dont go for this phone

• 2015-03-13 14:22
  • Y}K4

It s a good telephone for simple apps, dont expect high performance with games or multimedia. I like this phone because keeps me away of being online all the time. The only problem is the battery, it doesnt last much. Despite of that, it s a really nice cheap phone.

• 2015-03-09 11:15
  • mfHy

language is not hindi

• 2015-02-18 07:58
  • u7Jr

Dont go with this mobile.This is the worst mobile ever.
Apps installing problem in mobile.Its Hanging problem is too much,automatic restart problem,apps not working apps are automatically forcefully closed and the battery is getting loww very fast.The best thing about this mobile is only its body is very stiff this is the best thing about this mobile...# DON'T GO WITH THIS#@@@

• 2015-02-16 15:31
  • uu8G

> In reply to gagibl @ 2015-01-14 15:58 from 3skp - click to readYes it support viber

• 2015-02-12 08:38
  • KIIP
Total of 4519 user reviews and opinions for HTC Wildfire S.