HTC Wildfire S - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.3
7.0
6.5

I am using These phone 4 years .. good choice and excellence performance... HTC wild fire Rocks

• 2015-06-24 11:21
  • XPL@

I've been using this phone for 4 years, and despite a few irritating problems, I believe it was an excellent choice.

It survived a thousand and one falls without a scratch, feels nice in one's hands, and its battery is still functional, only a bit lower than when it was new. It lasts days on standby, or many hours for calls. With 3G on or during gaming it drains pretty fast though. The camera's better than many 5 or 8 megapixel cams on newer devices, does its job very well.

On the other hand it has rediculously low storage space, barely enough for 3-4 small apps (about 50 mb are available), and very low RAM (some 120 mb of the 418 mb are available), so heavy websites and games crash regularly or don't load at all.

It has served me well for years anyway, and I'm still using it.

So go and get this antique from the good old days of early droids. It's bloody immortal, even if its usefulness is actually questionable

• 2015-06-22 23:38
  • Nu$1

> In reply to Avator @ 2015-06-01 08:34 from CAA7 - click to readsame here although outdated still good phone

• 2015-06-01 12:48
  • smVx

I have used this phone for 3yrs now. dropped it more than I remember to count and yet not a scratch!! I love it so much!!

• 2015-06-01 08:34
  • CAA7

Had this phone for years, my first smart phone. Had a low cost rubber case. I dropped it many times. It was in the washer for 5 minutes and still worked. The thing that caused a micro problem was being dropped on the cobblestones in Italy and it bounced a couple times. All else still works fine. I was starting to need more memory but other than that it was great and lasted many years. I bought it outside the US (where all are unlocked).

• 2015-05-27 17:00
  • EJV8

I have been using HTC Sildfire S since 3 yrs.1st yr I used as primary mobile then I faces so many problems.
1.It gets heat if you speak more time
2.If battery is low and start talking it generates terrific heat
3.I worried a lot after buying this phone becoz u cant listen to music/watch videos even you have android phone in hand due to its very poor battery backup.
4.If you are travelling, you have to switchoff your phone to save battery

1.Good thing is it is giving the battery backup after 3 yrs as same as it it did before.
2.Even you charge whole night battery is not giving any trouble(but its not safe to charge whole night).

Finally unlike this mobile. Dont go for that.

• 2015-05-20 23:11
  • JLFT

HTC phone given by me from my fiance. i am so lucky.
Now i using whatsapp. it was given on my HAPPY BIRTHDAY.My feelings was that time cannot expressed.
I like it very much, its too too good mobile,

• 2015-05-20 10:54
  • t}C9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-19 02:37 from Ydg} - click to readhello i have wildfire s it nywhere anything why is that can answer to smsm cant write passsword to mail nothing at all why is that

• 2015-05-12 15:50
  • m}3T

why my wildfire don write anything cany text sms mail etc.. i want to kno why

• 2015-05-12 15:44
  • m}3T

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-05-05 22:27 from ttLx - click to readIt's not windows or exe o.O

• 2015-05-06 20:03
  • KIQK

i have htc wildfire is this window 64exe?

• 2015-05-05 22:27
  • ttLx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-22 15:57 from i}56 - click to readwhile typing I use my both tiny hands else it fits perfect in my one hand, I'm currious how my new moto g2 will look in my small hands this week ;)

• 2015-05-05 16:11
  • uZaU

using since 2012, had purchased for approx $140 off-contract, no issues till now had to change only battery and charger once last year, awesome colors and really soft touch, I'm still in love with it *_*

• 2015-05-05 16:08
  • uZaU

hey guys the phone is amazing even with the small screen but the battery is pathetic mine takes 3hours in 3G mode,how much is the battery by he way?

• 2015-05-02 19:26
  • fq8y

it is a super phone unbreakable but after a few years she died ;( i want my htc back

• 2015-05-01 21:00
  • mAx3

phone, is amazing. I still have it after 3 years, purchased outright on a prepaid plan for about $300. It's survived drops, scrapes, being chewed on by my old dog, and being fully submerged in dishwater at my old job for at least 20 minutes. This phone still works. Other phones could take a lesson from this device. Functions fast, little to worry about bug wise, the only thing I ever found was the ability to save a phone number from a text message went away after a bit. That's it. Why don't they make these anymore?!?

• 2015-04-19 02:37
  • Ydg}

htc wildfire s is good phone but is battery bacup is very low 3g using only 1hour and internal memory is very low 150mb only i very angry

• 2015-04-02 22:31
  • KIDW

It's a decent phone. It's am okay first smart phone. Other then that don't waste your time. It's nice that it's small and will fit in pockets easier but it's too small for comfortable use. It doesn't break easily though which can be nice! I have dropped it many times (even in water) and it survived. There isn't enough space either. I put a 8GB memory card and still had no space at all. All I could have was 1 or 2 apps Maybe 3 if I was lucky. I wouldn't recommend this phone to anyone unless they want a small strick call or messaging phone only.

• 2015-03-22 15:57
  • i}56

Worst Smartphone ever!!

+ I like its size. Its a pitty good smartphones are mostely HUGE these days.

-Internal Memory too low (150MB, few of it useable) to even update preinstalled apps, installing new ones mostely impossible since you have to download them to internal memory.
-As soon as you install 2-3 apps it runs out of memory
-Low remaining memory (

• 2015-03-22 11:39
  • 6tDa

I think I would swap the one I've just been given for a onion, Now what I would do with that onion I just don't know, Exactly how I feel about this phone.

• 2015-03-13 21:45
  • nEXe
Total of 4524 user reviews and opinions for HTC Wildfire S.