HTC Wildfire S - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.3
7.0
6.5

It's good phone in 2011. I purchased 13500. Very nice phone on that time. The internal memory is very low. If u install any update it will suck ur mind. Only whatsapp can use. Now I have 14 mob space available ... I'm using iPhone 5s. But still I'm using this Htc as a second phone to catch my staffs.

• 2014-09-26 08:17
  • 7wDw

battery timing is not so good

• 2014-09-16 21:46
  • 6QfN

totally waste this phone

• 2014-09-16 16:30
  • P$pg

I am not satisfied it's bettery

• 2014-09-16 15:08
  • mT@s

is a good phone i think if you want a better smartphone you have to pay for it, I like this one :)

• 2014-09-14 00:46
  • Lx{0

Had this phone for 4 years and it worked just fine, the low storage is an issue but it was quite a good phone 3 years ago! the camera makes good shots under good light conditions but in dim light it's really low quality, even with the flash. The battery still works fine after 4 years and it seldomly lags. I believe this phone is a great starter phone for new smartphone users

• 2014-09-01 20:35
  • 04rm

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-29 21:32 from pKYC - click to readwhat u want to delete?? System Apps cant be deleted!!! You can uninstall you downloaded apps simply go to settings=>application=>Manage Applications now touch selected app and uninstall

• 2014-08-26 12:44
  • KI5P

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-17 02:03 from s5Xr - click to readI agree that its internal storage is really sucks but rest of your points are simply unacceptable!!!!In Affordable budget you cant expect Quad core Processor!!! so its Processor is really cool.I Regularly Play ANGRY BIRDS on it I dont know what device you running???Besides it I can play almost every PS1 GAMES with emulator and sega games
It supports almost all the video Formats that we use on daily basis. so in my Opinion this is a BUDGET PHONE and appreciate and thanks HTC for this wonderfull Gadget!!! SOLUTIO FOR LOW INTERNAL MEMORY:
PLZ Google PROCESS of Forcing Apps to Install on SD card rather than on internal memory...its not very difficult process..I applied the procedure on my device and now i am really glad that my problem solved regarding low internal memory!!!!

• 2014-08-26 12:32
  • KI5P

Poor storage (even after rooting and installing Link2SD) slow processor (Facebook struggles and crashes regularly: 2-3 minutes average). Another hidden issue is the chipset. It doesn't support certain imbedded videos within websites. Something to do with Flash or Java. A good example of this is the Angry birds game, it simply doesn't work.

• 2014-08-17 02:03
  • s5Xr

Set is good, but it has very low internal memory which causes to stop installation of skype, viber. Please tell me how i can install these application, cause i am unable to move things from internal to SD card, it does;t allow me to do so.

• 2014-08-13 07:27
  • XMx2
  • hrhrdnhrdhbrdyhbrdyn
  • Rating0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-29 21:32 from pKYC - click to readCarefully

• 2014-08-01 20:49
  • Qu8c

How do I delete anything on phone

• 2014-07-29 21:32
  • pKYC

> In reply to nagendra @ 2014-04-27 13:15 from v0GL - click to readHow did u rooted it

• 2014-07-27 22:40
  • Nv$a

> In reply to satyam @ 2014-07-21 11:37 from vGYJ - click to readIts having very low internal storage....................

• 2014-07-26 12:30
  • uuEs

battery backup is good?????and games r working in this fone????????

• 2014-07-21 11:39
  • vGYJ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-18 19:23 from fuNc - click to readthis phone is good or not?? plzz explain me......and which games is running??subay surfer temple run2 is work or not??????plzzzzzz reply me gyys

• 2014-07-21 11:37
  • vGYJ

gosh its got very low internal memory

• 2014-07-18 19:23
  • fuNc

nice phone but the problem is battery

• 2014-07-18 13:41
  • NXRH

The worst phone from HTC.Free space is a big problem as it has a very low internal memory.I am unable to move the existing apps to SD card hence i can't download further.Think before you buy.

• 2014-07-16 15:13
  • i8wS

The HTC Wildfire S is a gutsy little phone. It will survive almost anything and work with no problems whatsoever. It may be getting a little old now, but if you need a smartphone without the glitz and glamour of iPhones, this is the phone for you!

• 2014-07-13 02:50
  • wf54
Total of 4474 user reviews and opinions for HTC Wildfire S.