HTC Wildfire S - user opinions and reviews

9321944

7.2
7.0
6.5

> In reply to hellboy @ 2011-10-11 01:56 from utPy - click to readhtc wildfire s is best or htc chacha

• 2011-10-12 11:40
  • tT%P

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-10 11:33 from fj}w - click to readbrowse your running applications and set to off

hope it help keep your battery long

• 2011-10-12 06:43
  • uSQx

High Tech Computer (HTC) mobile is totally a mobile on the go. This wildfire S combines a total high technology from experts. A great device. Based on my personal experience, i enjoyed surfing internet, using GPS and the use of its applications perfectly including games & camera perfect clarity for shots.

One thing i'd like to share with you, that do not much download unnecessary applications, do not overload the memory and you will not experience freezes as they told.so you will experience the goodness of this mobile set.

For now, am quiet contented with my wildfire S and no plans (yet) to change for long.

• 2011-10-12 06:38
  • uSQx

> In reply to asd @ 2011-10-09 15:54 from w0PK - click to readthankyou for your wonderful and useful suggestion with correct logic...........

• 2011-10-12 01:32
  • wMHH
  • prabhu p.palayam cbe
  • Rating0

this is a waste mobile dont buy it..... it always hang while making a call.... my sincere advice dont go for it.... go for xperia mini or neo

• 2011-10-11 14:08
  • PTia

• 2011-10-11 14:06
  • PTia

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-10 07:24 from 7t5$ - click to readExperia is value for money, atleast it does not hang while working!!

• 2011-10-11 07:36
  • utVb

Why does one purchase a Mobile?
Guess the main answer is to be able to "call". The call function of any mobile should work without any hitch whatsoever. Thats exactly what goes missing from HTC Wildfire S, which surely acts like a "wildfire" acting on its own - it decides its course of action and the user is left to pray to the Gods to put the fire off!

1. The phone "hangs" without any reason and thats when you need it really very urgently.
2. Like when you have started making a call and you want to end the call, it wont do so, howsoever you press the end tab.
3. Battery backup is pathetic.

I guess HTC continues to cheat people!

Wonder when will Indians learn to be decipher "technology". It seems we are taken for a ride quite often.

Its not at all a value for money phone.

To all the android aspirants, you are warned!!

I should have taken the warnings of HTC Wildfire users who has posted the rough side more seriously!

• 2011-10-11 07:34
  • utVb

HTC Wildfire or samsung galaxy fit or the dell xcd35???
which one is better???

• 2011-10-11 01:56
  • utPy

Hi, is "wildfire S" had an office application i.e. excel, word or PowerPoint. if it had, so its with editing option or not,

or if it wouldn't, either it would be compatible of that or not.
or the office application for "wildfire S" is available or not.
T&R

• 2011-10-11 00:28
  • IT@K

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-10 07:24 from 7t5$ - click to readi have my htc wildfire s..i like very much..sleek,trendy and the camera is in good shot,web browsing is cool

• 2011-10-10 18:50
  • iirN

> In reply to vijayanand @ 2011-10-09 18:56 from 2SNt - click to readI m using chacha for last month, phone is very good only the problem is battery life and speaker sound is not very loud. This one is good internet browsing, email, screen is very clear.

• 2011-10-10 16:33

5 mp camera

• 2011-10-10 12:52
  • H4vF

Good day.
I would like to know how long the battery is supposed to last on my Wildfire S? My battery doesn't last at all. This is why I chose this specific phone because of the standby and talking hours that I have read on the internet specifications. And now my battery only lasts one day. Or 2 days (standby only). I do not even browse the internet, use the applications or any of that stuff. In fat, my internet is off the whole time and I only sms. I took my phone back to the vodacom shop that I bought it, and they said they replaced the battery, but it still doesn't last. What can I do?

• 2011-10-10 11:33
  • fj}w

good phone,go for HTC

• 2011-10-10 11:32
  • vwY%

plz clarify htc wildfire-s is dnla certified or not?

• 2011-10-10 08:44
  • vLQG

hey guys i want to buy new smartphone u all plz sugest me between sony eriscon xperia mini st15i or HTC wildfire S????

• 2011-10-10 07:24
  • 7t5$

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-05 09:26 from utd6 - click to readDownload equiliser app ,its free ,go to custom and increase the speaker sound...

• 2011-10-10 06:46
  • bCXQ
Total of 4498 user reviews and opinions for HTC Wildfire S.