HTC Wildfire S - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.3
7.0
6.5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-10 07:24 from 7t5$ - click to readExperia is value for money, atleast it does not hang while working!!

• 2011-10-11 07:36
  • utVb

Why does one purchase a Mobile?
Guess the main answer is to be able to "call". The call function of any mobile should work without any hitch whatsoever. Thats exactly what goes missing from HTC Wildfire S, which surely acts like a "wildfire" acting on its own - it decides its course of action and the user is left to pray to the Gods to put the fire off!

1. The phone "hangs" without any reason and thats when you need it really very urgently.
2. Like when you have started making a call and you want to end the call, it wont do so, howsoever you press the end tab.
3. Battery backup is pathetic.

I guess HTC continues to cheat people!

Wonder when will Indians learn to be decipher "technology". It seems we are taken for a ride quite often.

Its not at all a value for money phone.

To all the android aspirants, you are warned!!

I should have taken the warnings of HTC Wildfire users who has posted the rough side more seriously!

• 2011-10-11 07:34
  • utVb

HTC Wildfire or samsung galaxy fit or the dell xcd35???
which one is better???

• 2011-10-11 01:56
  • utPy

Hi, is "wildfire S" had an office application i.e. excel, word or PowerPoint. if it had, so its with editing option or not,

or if it wouldn't, either it would be compatible of that or not.
or the office application for "wildfire S" is available or not.
T&R

• 2011-10-11 00:28
  • IT@K

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-10 07:24 from 7t5$ - click to readi have my htc wildfire s..i like very much..sleek,trendy and the camera is in good shot,web browsing is cool

• 2011-10-10 18:50
  • iirN

> In reply to vijayanand @ 2011-10-09 18:56 from 2SNt - click to readI m using chacha for last month, phone is very good only the problem is battery life and speaker sound is not very loud. This one is good internet browsing, email, screen is very clear.

• 2011-10-10 16:33

5 mp camera

• 2011-10-10 12:52
  • H4vF

Good day.
I would like to know how long the battery is supposed to last on my Wildfire S? My battery doesn't last at all. This is why I chose this specific phone because of the standby and talking hours that I have read on the internet specifications. And now my battery only lasts one day. Or 2 days (standby only). I do not even browse the internet, use the applications or any of that stuff. In fat, my internet is off the whole time and I only sms. I took my phone back to the vodacom shop that I bought it, and they said they replaced the battery, but it still doesn't last. What can I do?

• 2011-10-10 11:33
  • fj}w

good phone,go for HTC

• 2011-10-10 11:32
  • vwY%

plz clarify htc wildfire-s is dnla certified or not?

• 2011-10-10 08:44
  • vLQG

hey guys i want to buy new smartphone u all plz sugest me between sony eriscon xperia mini st15i or HTC wildfire S????

• 2011-10-10 07:24
  • 7t5$

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-05 09:26 from utd6 - click to readDownload equiliser app ,its free ,go to custom and increase the speaker sound...

• 2011-10-10 06:46
  • bCXQ

The HTC wilfire S compared in other phone, I think have severe With this remarkable and flesh. Fast and easy To use especially Love u tried to Internet. So if you asks me? I think HTC wildfire S is the best...

• 2011-10-10 04:57
  • vaNH

• 2011-10-10 04:54
  • vaNH

> In reply to manu @ 2011-10-08 10:38 from wMHH - click to readhtc is the best mobile among those three

• 2011-10-09 20:18
  • 2SS1

Can i go for HTC Wildfire S or HTC chacha ..... pls do advice detailly

• 2011-10-09 18:56
  • 2SNt

> In reply to Raj @ 2011-10-08 18:07 from PAXp - click to readhey bro which is better iPhone 3g or iPhone 3GS ... not hard...

• 2011-10-09 17:11
  • nD@6

> In reply to manu @ 2011-10-08 10:38 from wMHH - click to readI suggest you go with this phone. The processor and hardware are pretty decent. Well, just in case you're still not sure:

HTC Wildfire:
*600 MHz processor
*5mp cam
*Android 2.3
*multi-touch
*Out of the three, this is the only one that has an LED flash for the cam, and a gorilla glass display.

GALAXY FIT
*600 MHz processor (same as the Wildfire)
*5 mp camera
*Android 2.2 (upgradeable to 2.3)
*multi-touch

GALAXY PRO
*800 MHz processor (Higher)
*3.15 mp camera
*Android 2.2
*Only one with a physical keypad

The galaxy pro has a considerable processor, too. But due to its large keypad, screen size is drastic. It also has a lower mp camera. It should be fine is you want a higher processor rather than a large screen and physical keypad. But if you're quite used to texting on a touchscreen, choose the Wildfire. The Fit is somehow like a slimmed-down version of the Wildfire, so I'd rather go with the latter. Anyways, there are better models than these three. I suggest you take a look at the Samsung Galaxy S2 or Ace or the HTC Desire. :)

• 2011-10-09 15:54
  • w0PK
Total of 4492 user reviews and opinions for HTC Wildfire S.