i'm plannin to buy this phone..there r various differnt types of comments and suggestions..
can u pls tel me whether to buy this oe not??
i will jus be using for calls and msgin and maybe some music..dont think will use any application..
dear friends.....can u plz tell which r the good applications installed in uu mobile. thanks in advance.
Loreline, 19 Sep 2011I use HTC Incredible S wich is very good and performant one I love it but one problem battery ... moreYeah man thats what i am talking abt... google must think abt tht..
android consumes more power than any OS..but android is an awesome experience.
gearbox87x, 19 Sep 2011what is the use of good Specs with terrrrrrrible battery.....FAILS I use HTC Incredible S wich is very good and performant one I love it but one problem battery sucks , i was upset before but now I just have in behavior charge it in every day ... This is all Androids problem ... Very good ones but with very bad battery back up
do you think wildfire s will be upgraded to Android version 2.3.4 or above? bse I like it so much only that, when I use opera min, the address bar and opera link do not function. and l hv tried to re-install lt and reset the phone to factory reset still failed. thanks.
can anyone tell me which one is better phone....LG OPTIMUS ONE vs HTC WILDFIRE S.?
can any one tel me which phone is better dis or nokia 600... Nokia has all feauters which wildfire had n even more features except gorilla glass display... Sl plzzz any one tel me which is bettrr
I have this phone and I'm happy with that !!!
Even if battery life it's not long enough , but look give me a sample of any Android wich battery life it's 3 - 5 days of active using ? Every Android has a problem with batteries , I use Samsund GS1 , Gio , HTC desire HD , HTC incredible S , now Wildfire S , every one has battery life no more than 1 day !
But I know a few tricks to make battery life time better :
1. If you on prepaid turn off your data , don't keep your wi-fi and Bluetooth on all the time
2. As soon you have bought your device you have to do battery calibration , at least 3 times let battery die till the end and after charge your phone 12 hours
3. Delete (if you install ) ES file manager this application take a lot of battery power
4. go to setting , date and time , and turn off automatic correction of date and time (network-provided values ) it takes a lot of battery life ass well
5 . Keep minimum widgets and life wallpapers on your device
6 install from Android Market any battery savers (people said it's working )
7. I have HTC wilfire S with 1230 mAh battery , not like someone with 800 mAh , my battery life is 3 days wich I think it's very good for Android !
8. I'm gonna buy one more for my sister the same HTC woldfire S becouse I'm happy with that !
i bought wildfire s last month. touch sensitivity very bad, after call can't end call. capacitive touch no function. internet always show edges level even at city center. too bad. but interm of set weight. it is nice.
I love my little phone, nice, loads of useful applications to download.
2 downturns - you need internet on your phone (extra cost for some) and HORRIBLY SHORT BATTERY LIFE. c'mon for this sort of phone with such specifications such a bad battery performance?
HTC Wildfire S Or Blackberry 9000 ? pLz Tell me guyz which one is better? URGENT..