This is not business phone. Really am disappointed of HTC mobiles and false commitment.
My strong recommendation is dont go for HTC wildfire s model and customer care is not in good standard. There is no proper and good service centers.
Dear All, Dont buy HTC wildfire S model. I bought it 25 days before, it had so many issues. And i customer care and service center people not responding my queries. Bcas they had problem on Wildfire S model. Dont go for that.. Below mentioned are my issues.
1. Battery backup is not good and its not exceeding more than 5 hrs and 6.30 hrs for normal mode.
2. Email alert notification is not working. I tried more than 50 times as per customer care officer suggestion.
3. Internal memory is showing only 150MB where you have advertised 512 MB memory and 512 MB RAM, even though I have installed around 30 MB applications only, but its showing 16 MB only free, 134 MB used. I don’t know where its gone. This is somewhat cheating the customer where you have advertised 512 MB internal memory.
4. Due to this, am not able to download any applications from android
5. Getting vibration for every call cost and SMS message alert notification. There is no option for stop this vibration. This is against the law where the customer can restrict the vibration mode. This is very bad option for heart problem customers.
6. There is no default option for viewing the files in SD card.
7. Roaming notification ‘R’ is showing always. I have tested another 3 mobiles, its not showing roaming notification.
Guys wat do u think abt the music player?? does the earphones have gud effect?? is the music clear n loud??
How is its battery back up. My usage 2-3 hr talk time per day. Will it last two days.
u can buy sony ericsson mini pro instead of this. chk specs http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_e...pro-3713.php
its availabe on net chk
now its on ur decision. but i think SE Experia mini pro is better thn WS
Hey no Android phone will give a battery backup of more than 9 hours.
Hey ppl i rly need ur help!! i decided to buy this phone because of its updated verion of software..nw im hearing complaints abt its battery..i would be satisfied even if the battery backs me up for a day..do u guys think it will??? plss help me out with ur better suggestions! :(
Hey ppl..i have decided to buy this phone..aftr finally deciding i heard many complaints abt the battery back-up!i wud be satisfied even if it stays for a day..Do u ppl think it will?? plzzz replyy im rly in a comfusion!! :(
Pat8825, 04 Aug 2011any 1 can tell me that how 2 make internal memory apps transfer 2 memory card?cz i download fe... moreYou go onto settings, then manage apps, select the one you want to move (click on it) and it will give you an option to transfer it to SD card
i bought this phone its realy too good , but i have one problem that ... whenever i accept the income call it automatically turn on speaker? wht to do pls help