HTC Wildfire S - user opinions and reviews

9119963

7.3
7.0
6.5

It is a really good phone. But its speakers are not as good as I expected.I can only send one file at a time via blutooth.And I am also hearing rumors that Apple has ar more and better apps and games as compared to HTC. Also, can any one tell me that what is the advantage of having an Andriod Phone like HTC?

• 2011-07-10 10:12
  • tZus

is this really contain gorilla glass?

• 2011-07-10 09:25
  • sRjA

Guys, pls stop complaining about the inability to play flash content on browser and see if you can install the third party web browser called SKYFIRE which can play flash videos on the web browser.

• 2011-07-10 09:20
  • iwpB

HTC may have a battery concern, but Samsung has serious interface drawbacks. I just bought my HTC Wildfire S, 2 days back. I've researched quite a bit before finalizing it. It is the best one can get for this price. LG and Samsung, for me, and mass market phones and not exclusive.

• 2011-07-10 07:12
  • PSL6

Wildfire S is the best.

• 2011-07-10 07:02
  • Mfxa

> In reply to Markus @ 2011-07-09 11:10 from 0UdT - click to readAgree! Also the LG optimus one does not have the Led Notification light for email and missed call alerts etc.

• 2011-07-10 01:24
  • iwpx

Which mob i should buy samsung galaxy ace or htc wildfire s or motorola defy?

• 2011-07-09 19:22
  • YQEF

> In reply to Xoin @ 2011-07-09 17:59 from utua - click to readi m going to buy wildfire s.

• 2011-07-09 19:10
  • bCid

Hi, I wish to buy a phone and i can't choose it on my own. Which one should i choose - Blackberry Storm 2 9520 or HTC Wildfire S. Please help...

• 2011-07-09 17:59
  • utua

Should i go with the HTC Wildfire...or the HTC Wildfire S? I think the wildfire S looks better but yet it doesnt seem as good as the regular Wildfire..

• 2011-07-09 17:14
  • 4LX3

> In reply to [deleted post]Optimus One performs much worse in benchmarks,also is made of cheap plastic,screen also plastic,3mp cam,UI can not be compared with Sense and I heard lot of people complaining about it.

• 2011-07-09 11:10
  • 0UdT

I am going to purchase a new phone so plz tell me whether i should buy htc wildfire s or some other phone.

• 2011-07-09 08:22
  • vIdQ

> In reply to mona @ 2011-07-08 12:43 from Iatv - click to readgalexy ace has OS android v but wild fireS has android v2.3.3 and so wildfire s better

• 2011-07-09 06:38
  • vGV}

> In reply to Prakash Lakshmipathi @ 2011-07-04 16:42 from t}ys - click to readGo with HTC Wildfire S. It have higher RAM (512mb), and better screen (gorilla glass and have higher dpi) compared to the other phones you listed.
However if price is a concern to you, then go with the Samsung Galaxy Fit or Mini. It is cheaper but have lower RAM (158mb or 160mb) and have lower resolution.
Quality and features always comes with a price.
In terms of design and workmanship, I'll go with HTC. Well its just my opinion. It's up to you bro..hope this help.

• 2011-07-08 22:37
  • K7ev

HI I got this phone last mnth and its amazing, i went ot buy samsung ace but when i compared with htc wildfire, it was far better, the sound and picture quality is execllent, user friendly and it is 600 mhz and 512 ram. batt life id good. overall its a good phone. i will give 5/5 rating.

• 2011-07-08 22:28
  • GZ1V

hey all , i am really confused about the galaxy ace and the htc wildfire s , i dont think ram is a problem because i dont open more than 2 apps at atime , i will use it everyday only for ( 4-6hours music , 3 wifi but not everyday ,2hours gaming , 0.5 hour calls ) ,if i close gps , bluetooth ,wifi , gprs and edge , make it on 2G network only , least brightness 1or 2 apps only opened , how much battery backup will i get , pls all help me

• 2011-07-08 19:44
  • fvSI

Hi! I want to know that how can i send stuff from my wildfire s to any other phone via bluetooth . There is nothing through which i can access my sd card contents or delete a specific file . please help me on this.

• 2011-07-08 16:05
  • vIch

just bought this phone..... it hangs and restart when ever i recieve a call..... and when i use it for a long time...... wats the issue ....???? any 1 faceing the same problem.....

• 2011-07-08 15:48
  • wdS0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-06-24 12:24 from vVxk - click to readbut i guess the ace gpu is better >???

• 2011-07-08 14:23
  • fvJh

please my phone does not support arabic language need help

• 2011-07-08 13:49
  • fk2{
Total of 4473 user reviews and opinions for HTC Wildfire S.