HTC Wildfire S - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.3
7.0
6.5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-18 19:23 from fuNc - click to readthis phone is good or not?? plzz explain me......and which games is running??subay surfer temple run2 is work or not??????plzzzzzz reply me gyys

• 2014-07-21 11:37
  • vGYJ

gosh its got very low internal memory

• 2014-07-18 19:23
  • fuNc

nice phone but the problem is battery

• 2014-07-18 13:41
  • NXRH

The worst phone from HTC.Free space is a big problem as it has a very low internal memory.I am unable to move the existing apps to SD card hence i can't download further.Think before you buy.

• 2014-07-16 15:13
  • i8wS

The HTC Wildfire S is a gutsy little phone. It will survive almost anything and work with no problems whatsoever. It may be getting a little old now, but if you need a smartphone without the glitz and glamour of iPhones, this is the phone for you!

• 2014-07-13 02:50
  • wf54

Very low internal memory, which sucks. Battery life is also relatively low. But it has survived remarkable circumstances without cracking or breaking, and is quite easy to handle

• 2014-07-10 12:18
  • X06r

> In reply to GAZZA @ 2014-06-28 21:29 from n$rc - click to readyou can check if the problem is a lack of free space. if this is a case use app2sd or similar app to move part of the applications to the SD and free internal space.
if you have have enough free space but these apps aren't disposable for your phone, try to find the latest HTC stock ROM and upgrade the existing one.
you can try to root the phone and install other ROM - CyanogenMod 7 recommended ...

• 2014-06-28 22:53
  • pae4

> In reply to Insight @ 2014-06-20 10:13 from M{IL - click to readMy HTC wildfire S won´t let me install skype or viber. How could you do it? I am going mental as when i go to marketplace it doesn't even feature in the results when you do a search.

• 2014-06-28 21:29
  • n$rc

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-17 08:36 from 0FjA - click to readits really terrible

• 2014-06-25 16:54
  • NwS9

> In reply to Insight @ 2014-06-20 10:13 from M{IL - click to readI mean CHEAP, not CHEAT small phone ;-)

• 2014-06-20 10:15
  • M{IL

Only 2 weeks of use and i like this cheat small phone. Memory issue is fact, but after installing every application I go to app management and do "move to SD card"... now I have all I need working: Skype, Viber, Mail check(send and receive), Orux maps, iGo Primo, Sport tracker... I'm not a gamer and this is all what I need.

• 2014-06-20 10:13
  • M{IL

Looks lovely on the outside! But terrible phone! DO NOT BUY! The memory is terrible, I can't download any apps, it only stores a few messages. The battery life is terrible, it only lasts a few hours of use and a day on standby. I have owned this phone for 2 years and been complaining about it ever since. The camera is also rubbish. Overall extremely disappointed.

• 2014-06-17 08:36
  • 0FjA

my htc cant give its password ?after repeat of password it cant give it. i off it for tow day also but a few day i don't use my htc unfortunately . I love htc . htc can solve all problems of a CIVIL engineer .
I am waiting for my question.
thanks

• 2014-06-13 07:27
  • XNZf

Nice mobile. Camera quality is nice. but there is no secondary camera and also internal memory is very less. it will be difficult to download more applications

• 2014-06-10 14:19
  • Khhd

Used for 4 years and I am impressed with the durability. Battery life has been terrible and also the memory

• 2014-06-04 14:04
  • K5hb

Thank you! Served well now for about 3 years however lack secondary camera for self views.

• 2014-05-30 18:05
  • fsVc

Nice nd charming mbile especeially camera bt battery life is little less.

• 2014-05-29 16:28
  • PAm7

Used for 3 years and I am impressed with the durability. Battery life has been terrible and also the memmory.

• 2014-05-29 08:46
  • tewf

exachange with n70 2mp camra

• 2014-05-26 14:09
  • uZaU

if we change the microSD (8GB) card in this type of mobile in HTc,in gallery,music and video it says low storage space....delete some files....i do not know what is the problem in this mobile.. tel me now..

• 2014-05-24 12:07
  • utdR
Total of 4479 user reviews and opinions for HTC Wildfire S.