HTC Wildfire S - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.3
7.0
6.5

Very low internal memory, which sucks. Battery life is also relatively low. But it has survived remarkable circumstances without cracking or breaking, and is quite easy to handle

• 2014-07-10 12:18
  • X06r

> In reply to GAZZA @ 2014-06-28 21:29 from n$rc - click to readyou can check if the problem is a lack of free space. if this is a case use app2sd or similar app to move part of the applications to the SD and free internal space.
if you have have enough free space but these apps aren't disposable for your phone, try to find the latest HTC stock ROM and upgrade the existing one.
you can try to root the phone and install other ROM - CyanogenMod 7 recommended ...

• 2014-06-28 22:53
  • pae4

> In reply to Insight @ 2014-06-20 10:13 from M{IL - click to readMy HTC wildfire S won´t let me install skype or viber. How could you do it? I am going mental as when i go to marketplace it doesn't even feature in the results when you do a search.

• 2014-06-28 21:29
  • n$rc

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-17 08:36 from 0FjA - click to readits really terrible

• 2014-06-25 16:54
  • NwS9

> In reply to Insight @ 2014-06-20 10:13 from M{IL - click to readI mean CHEAP, not CHEAT small phone ;-)

• 2014-06-20 10:15
  • M{IL

Only 2 weeks of use and i like this cheat small phone. Memory issue is fact, but after installing every application I go to app management and do "move to SD card"... now I have all I need working: Skype, Viber, Mail check(send and receive), Orux maps, iGo Primo, Sport tracker... I'm not a gamer and this is all what I need.

• 2014-06-20 10:13
  • M{IL

Looks lovely on the outside! But terrible phone! DO NOT BUY! The memory is terrible, I can't download any apps, it only stores a few messages. The battery life is terrible, it only lasts a few hours of use and a day on standby. I have owned this phone for 2 years and been complaining about it ever since. The camera is also rubbish. Overall extremely disappointed.

• 2014-06-17 08:36
  • 0FjA

my htc cant give its password ?after repeat of password it cant give it. i off it for tow day also but a few day i don't use my htc unfortunately . I love htc . htc can solve all problems of a CIVIL engineer .
I am waiting for my question.
thanks

• 2014-06-13 07:27
  • XNZf

Nice mobile. Camera quality is nice. but there is no secondary camera and also internal memory is very less. it will be difficult to download more applications

• 2014-06-10 14:19
  • Khhd

Used for 4 years and I am impressed with the durability. Battery life has been terrible and also the memory

• 2014-06-04 14:04
  • K5hb

Thank you! Served well now for about 3 years however lack secondary camera for self views.

• 2014-05-30 18:05
  • fsVc

Nice nd charming mbile especeially camera bt battery life is little less.

• 2014-05-29 16:28
  • PAm7

Used for 3 years and I am impressed with the durability. Battery life has been terrible and also the memmory.

• 2014-05-29 08:46
  • tewf

exachange with n70 2mp camra

• 2014-05-26 14:09
  • uZaU

if we change the microSD (8GB) card in this type of mobile in HTc,in gallery,music and video it says low storage space....delete some files....i do not know what is the problem in this mobile.. tel me now..

• 2014-05-24 12:07
  • utdR

Why do I have SYNC Error also wont accept my password that I have Not changed from buying phone

margie

• 2014-05-22 12:51
  • 3x3R

Is it G2 or G3

• 2014-05-21 10:18
  • 6P{d

very short battery life & small memory space. not upto my expectations.

• 2014-05-18 14:57
  • ut%x

Great phone ...
Excellent speed ...
Everything under users control

• 2014-05-15 11:36
  • 6PaH

> In reply to Luke89 @ 2014-05-09 21:20 from mxY5 - click to readi have a sd-card of approxamely 2 GB. with a free space isabout 1.2G B::
hoe can I organise for instance to place pictures and movies on the sd.card instead of uing systeem memory. I become a lot of times he message that that free-memory-level is top low.
how to solve this problemen. the program to move applications to. sd-card tells me that no applications can be moved

• 2014-05-14 21:04
  • MnYu
Total of 4474 user reviews and opinions for HTC Wildfire S.