HTC Wildfire S - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.3
7.0
6.5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-05-19 20:53 from sitJ - click to readYknow, this phone was released in 2011.
Android phone specs were pretty low then.

And since then, there have been better phones
that dont cost too much.

• 2013-05-20 21:40
  • IyPA

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-05-19 20:53 from sitJ - click to readguys you have to root your phone and after this you can get how much internal memory you want, i have now 3 GB , i got it from my memry card as it is 16 Gb memorycard, it's easy, here you have everything you need for this:

• 2013-05-20 16:06
  • JGxV

I want to buy a phone that can support good apps and i m game lover so any one please tell me how is this phone or any other that is best for me.

• 2013-05-20 16:00
  • uZa%

what a crap. bullshit, battery will drain in just 2 hrs on net when net is just on or u r usnig just one app lets say whatsapp or messenge.. it drain in just 2 hrs.. thats why i cant use net on this phone., outside and i have to carry a charger all the time with it.. it has no internal memory..
ya it has a good camera thats the onlygood thing in this phone otherwise it is just a money waste..
galaxy ace is a much better than this in this range

• 2013-05-20 06:59
  • vbyx

This phone is terrible! I recommend you don't get it. I've had it little over 2 months now and I only download 2 apps and if I download more than 2 I can't read or messages, plus it doesn't let me look at my pictures!! Its terrible, whoever made this needs to get slapped in the face!

• 2013-05-19 20:53
  • sitJ

I've had the phone for a bit more than one year now, and the biggest problem is that it has a very small internal memory. I have to delete old applications to get a new one and this really is going on my nerves.
And also after just 6 months the phone started to block and doesnt react to anything anymore.
I would never recomment it to anyone.

• 2013-05-19 18:10
  • 3Cwj

this is a horrible phone i've had it over a year i want to throw it aganist a brcik wall. it has no memory if i don't have enough memory it won't let me look at my pictures or text people back. this phone is honestly a piece of crap i cant see why they stopped making it so quickly. i just turned 19 a few months ago, so this is a young adults review on it. My advice don't waste your money

• 2013-05-18 15:35
  • sea5

I use this phone for more than 2 years, this phone is the best one compare to the price. But this phone has disadvantage is ROM very small to install more games or applications.

• 2013-05-18 05:50
  • PWaa

internal memory is low, and battery is weak, i don't recommend.

• 2013-05-17 17:40
  • 3WP1

great phone
good for android beginners!

• 2013-05-17 16:47
  • n$}d

Well i think that a new android user should buy this phone, its cheap and entertain u well.
u cant run temple run on it bt it does support many other fun apps and games.

• 2013-05-17 16:15
  • ITWq

i m a new user for htc android mobile phones.dear friends can you tell me how that phone is..is this a good mobile phone..and can i buy these..and can i play the temple run in this mobile..plz help..

• 2013-05-16 17:49
  • 7tK8

Internal memory tooooo low.... facing too many problem, not able to download more than 2 apps...

• 2013-05-16 12:15
  • bC10
  • F

hey guys.... em using this cell and just wanna tell u that its internal memory is very low and that really sucks...if anybody is comfortable with that then it is highly recommendable ..

• 2013-05-16 08:43
  • UNUJ

batry bak up is poor.....and internal.memory is too low.....

• 2013-05-15 20:22
  • rAeX

> In reply to Audi @ 2013-05-05 10:55 from fxHY - click to readDear I used that phone for two years.donot get confused at all.just one problem internal memory is low.that is 150mb not 512 mb.otherwise complete package.very solid in performance.I used that and became fan of quality of htc.now a days I m using HTC sensation.
So be confident real pay for that price.very very strongly recommended!

• 2013-05-14 19:14
  • 6PSh

@ Ernest oil
Yes, hTC Wildfire S can run whatsapp! My friend is using this phone for quiet a while now; & this app works just fine!

• 2013-05-13 01:26
  • vbRp

it becames slow when heavy softwares are downloaded or installed rather you have unistalled it

• 2013-05-12 17:08
  • 6Qwp

> In reply to Goran Serbia @ 2013-04-12 22:29 from JFni - click to readPls does HTC wildfire accept whatsapp application ?

• 2013-05-12 14:23
  • ftVg
Total of 4520 user reviews and opinions for HTC Wildfire S.