HTC Wildfire S - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.2
7.0
6.4

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-06-07 11:12 from m7hY - click to readdoes it have pdf viewer?

• 2011-06-08 13:21
  • sGMv

no front camera for this phone?

• 2011-06-08 13:04
  • uvXY

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-06-03 22:42 from n3$b - click to readyes, it has multi touch

• 2011-06-08 08:33
  • utvR

> In reply to sathya @ 2011-06-06 08:53 from v}gP - click to readafter the launch of the phone in India, it took 6 months for wildfire (silver) . hope it will take the same time too..... may be at the end of the year. and I've heard from dealers that silver coloured one will be supplied lately in India it seems....

• 2011-06-08 03:33
  • uphJ

Is headphone vacuum type?

• 2011-06-08 00:04
  • utaA

So far I have had good battery life,no restarts or freezing & no crashing. Very reliable phone so far but camera is average but I hardly use anyway.

• 2011-06-07 20:53
  • 3Jkd

> In reply to shyam @ 2011-06-06 05:43 from U@1P - click to readWhat's about its battery back up? Have you bought it???

• 2011-06-07 19:10
  • uts7

I really think this is an overpriced device. NO front camera, small and low resolution screen,no hdmi nor dlna..
ppl. go get a lg optimus or ace.

• 2011-06-07 16:55
  • IWHC

So i just boght the phone andit feels solid, the screen is WOW! but do i still need a screen protection...like a Sratch guard or will it ruin my screen over time ?

• 2011-06-07 15:10
  • v}QA

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-06-07 11:12 from m7hY - click to readnot only about internet but even the performance and functions?

• 2011-06-07 14:11
  • sGMw

> In reply to arjav @ 2011-06-06 07:21 from 7umE - click to readEven i wanted to know which is better. but on thorough study, i decided i will buy htc wildfire s , as it is Android OS where as nokia is Symbian OS (which is sinking). Also touch pad of HTC is pressure sensor, but nokia touch will work by touching with plastic things too, which is not good to use.

• 2011-06-07 13:10
  • nC6s

> In reply to arjav @ 2011-06-06 07:21 from 7umE - click to readthe wildfire S is much better than the nokia....
the internet is far better

• 2011-06-07 11:12
  • m7hY

go to youtube for more detail

• 2011-06-07 09:10
  • U@2v

i'm concerned abt the battery life ,its only been 2 days since i bought the fone but the battery life is very poor.Tell me whether battery life will increase
after several charges or i have to contact service center

• 2011-06-07 09:01
  • ut}G

can anybody tell me about the battery....how it works after heavy usage. thanks in advance.

• 2011-06-07 08:15
  • vG%7

just got the phone today, it'll be a while untill i put up a detailed review coz im on the move n dont really have the time to play with it, just making calls at the moment. Something to get started tho:
1. sound clarity(on call) is really nice,
2. camera is very nice compared to what i've been reading(single led flash is very powerful)
3. beautifully built handset, feels so slim in the hand after having seen all these video reviews.(the computer screen adds a few punds too i guess)
4. Amzingly sensitive capacitive touch screen.
5. Screen resolution is perfect, i think u need a magnifyin glass to notice the pixels on it like some people mention.

Guys, its about time we stop juding phone solely by reviews, bcoz this saga will never end. If we like a phone bcoz of its looks/design/personal preference we automaticaly tend to try n find out everything about it by reading reviews so that we r absolutely sure of wat we r buying, but notice one thing, even if we read somethin bad abt the phone we will keep coming back to see if some1 else myt contest that or give us a better reply in the hope that the bad-review was wrong or somebody else convinced us with something better.
I say u like a phone, go buy it. Im holding this brand new wildfireS in my hand n no review can convince me that there's anything wrong with it.
The same applies with anything u wanna buy.
Regards...

• 2011-06-07 07:53
  • v}QA

@Satya...... silver win be launched after 6 months..... if I'm not wrong.... I've bought dark grey..... man of them think grey looks odd...... buy it was Damn good looking and BETTER THAN BLACK........
@mar......... I've tried Skype dufe, it works and I'm sure it will work through wi-fi too.:..... and call quality was too good...... 2 times better than Nokia mobiles...... she is the absolute hottie guys...... go and get her.......

• 2011-06-07 07:21
  • YQAt

i'm a bit concerned abt the wildfire s battery .its just been 2 days since i bought the fone.battery last for only 6-8 hrs while i was using gprs.Please tell me whether battery life wll be increased on several charges.OR will i have 2 buy a higher capacity battery

• 2011-06-07 05:35
  • uttd

HTC wildfire S is best when compared with Nokia C6. Because Nokia is based on Symbian OS and HTC is Android based model. It seems that they are going to stop the application development for the Symbian OS. So better go for the Android OS.

• 2011-06-07 05:30
  • t@5c

Call quality is loud and clear nothing wrong with it at all and I am fussy about things like that.

• 2011-06-07 01:29
  • BwZ@
Total of 4460 user reviews and opinions for HTC Wildfire S.