HTC Windows Phone 8S - user opinions and reviews

5.8

do u still hav dta 4n?

• 2014-03-01 16:48
  • XNpC

plz tell me how much apps we can install in htc 8s without any Sd card in its internal memory and those apps what we want to install that can be move in Sd card or no???

• 2014-02-28 19:42
  • tt8I

Can i download apps on outer memory like samsung

• 2014-02-27 20:53
  • fmkP

> In reply to Ph10rin @ 2013-12-31 15:38 from pkUy - click to readShall I buy this HTC 8s mobile.

• 2014-02-27 00:36
  • uvsp

> In reply to rajib @ 2014-02-11 19:21 from XuSc - click to readHtc windows 8s is better handset

• 2014-02-24 11:38
  • s8dd

oh fine a phone windows 8s

• 2014-02-19 20:43
  • fwVc

Its a great phone but to litle memory but it works perfect no leg and aim a teen so i do gaming browsing :D

• 2014-02-19 19:40
  • ssX1

After using this phone for months, i have to say, this is an amazing phone considering its price. And it is a great smartphone overall without a doubt. Here is my conclusion:

-Good:
. Great design, feel amazing in hand
. Great system OS overall, smooth and working apps well
. Amazing battery life, better than any other android devices that i used to have. Easily 1 day, by 1 day i mean 24hours. I can use it for 2 days with less time playing games(trust me i use it alot)
. Multimedia is good, Video recording is decent, playing HD videos easily, beataudio is fantastic

-Bad:
.Internal memory is a frustiating trouble, only more than 1gb for you to install apps. I really hope that 8.1 version will allow you install apps on sd card. For now that the only thing that bother me about my favorite HTC 8S.
. Text messaging is not good

I hope my personal experiment can help someone, for now i think i could stick with 8S for a long time, maybe break my record and become the longest phones ive ever used.

Sorry i have to say this, I have no respect for people who said this phone's battery life is bad, they actually dont know anything and dont even have the phone. 2 most important things i love about this phone are the design and the battery life. Nuff said.

• 2014-02-16 10:42
  • bGf8

Gorilla glass my arse, screen breaks so easily.

• 2014-02-13 22:49
  • nxjK

> In reply to itok iitok @ 2014-02-10 15:37 from Xu%i - click to readdownload music file on ucbrowser then tap on the file >export to music hub

• 2014-02-11 19:21
  • XuSc

> In reply to itok iitok @ 2014-02-10 15:37 from Xu%i - click to readDownload free music clould app

• 2014-02-11 18:59
  • vb{u

This phone is not recommended at all. I have been using this for 7 months now and I have gone to HTC agent in Singapore 6 times for repair and in the last 6 weeks, I have been 4 times!!!! The phone get stuck and automatically shuts off!!! Then I cant switch it on again!!! This is the worst smart phone I have ever used. No memory at all, very bad battery life, cant save apps on to memory chip and windows mobile platform is a piece of garbage!!!! I don't recommend this phone and with windows!!! It is not worth the money and effort!!!!

• 2014-02-11 17:46
  • PFQP

> In reply to kk @ 2014-02-09 06:07 from bCdu - click to readCan you please tell me how to download music from online on windows 8s.... Please tell me anyone

• 2014-02-10 15:37
  • Xu%i

Can you please tell me anyone how to download audio songs from online......

• 2014-02-10 15:31
  • Xu%i

Its not 4G ready.

It is always low on memory !!

Out of 4GB internal memory, u are hardly left with one GB as rest of the memory is used by WIN OS.

Also WIN apps take a lot of memory and keep on consuming memory after install.

If you plan to download maps, you are done with your memory. Nither would you be able to download offline maps even for a specific country completly due to insufficient memory, nor would there be any space left for anything else.

They(WIN) have NO way to route this memory need to SD card.

Hence, you are left with practically NO memory.

I have only a few apps and still its out of memory.

Battery is also pathetic.I need to charge atleast twice a day, that too with basic usage !!

This phone ONLY looks good. Its COMPLETE waste of your valuable money. Its way too better to get a basic model of Anderoid instead of this.

Win really needs to work very hard !! It NO where, absolutely NO where close to Anderoid or iOS.

• 2014-02-09 06:07

• sUw9

worlds best phone in windows8 software model

• 2014-02-07 01:53
  • s8hy
Total of 898 user reviews and opinions for HTC Windows Phone 8S.