Huawei Ascend G300 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.2
7.3
7.2

mine is dead... i need motherboard replacement

• 2015-02-05 15:02
  • rvwt

Can you install facebook messenger on this phone?

• 2015-02-04 18:59
  • pWX$

Its generally a fine phone,can't give 100% but its fine, its OK coz I've been with it for over 1year and 7months

• 2014-12-24 04:15
  • NatT

First of all I got this phone about 1 year ago, and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, not even to someone who is patient because it will definitely get on your nerves! During the first few months it worked just fine, but then it got rly slow and sooo laggy, applications not responding, camera not connecting, battery dies after a few hrs or shuts down completely when an application is not responding plus its camera is quite shitty, I would have expected it it to be quite good for a 5mp. Be careful what to buy, not everything on the market is worth your money !!

• 2014-12-21 23:16
  • p7KJ

I Request all people please don't buy this phone If you have extra money than u purchase I will give him Zero Star useless phone please don't buy

• 2014-12-11 05:15
  • HxeN

Pleasee help me . I get Speedometer with no-wifi and don't work .Why ? or maybe have to wait long until activated?
Send me any Speedometer but work .

• 2014-12-06 15:26
  • p@K%

It work pretty wel on GB CM7 but works fair well on CM10.2 with GLtools tweaks and greenify freeing resources.

• 2014-11-09 01:57
  • pXyr

This phone is pretty nice I love the speed and the memory part of it thou the camera is not all that nice.

• 2014-08-09 08:49
  • fufr

for all users whos phone goes slow - just instal cyanogenmod 10.1 and all problems with optimalizations are gone.

• 2014-08-07 10:22
  • i5T7

It's good for a while then it gets slow and slow and slow

• 2014-08-05 09:20
  • XrL}

I have this phone for almost a year now. In the beginning it was a very good phone, functioned well & was pretty fast. Now, after a little less than a year, it goes sooooo slow. It also hasn't enough memory in it (which you can fix with an extern memorycard ofcourse) and gives me default messages alot when I try to open some apps. And with alot, I mean: every time I try to open one, I have to wait 2 minutes because of the defauilts while there is actually nothing wrong with it. Tried to reset it several times, but the problem remains the same. What I miss about this phone is the fact that it doesn't have a frontcam. It would've been lovely. Oh, and the battery dies real quick too. If I have my cellphone on in the morning (with full battery), without really using it, it already ate half the battery by 12 o'clock. When I put it off in the afternoon and I turn my cellphone back on in the evening, I suddenly get a message that my battery's almost dead... I wouldn't really advice this cellphone to anyone, I regret buying it and will buy another phone soon. This one makes me crazy.

• 2014-07-18 09:41
  • mrmU

> In reply to anon @ 2013-11-05 00:29 from vMfZ - click to readyes it does

• 2014-07-12 05:26
  • 7stA

> In reply to Tono @ 2014-03-05 23:37 from LchD - click to readSearch for "CyanogenMod 11 G300" on Google. First result.

• 2014-06-23 19:32
  • LaBu

I own this phone. It has enough power to play smoothly Temple Run 2. I am very happy that i still recive updates to Google Keyboard - awesome. Sometimes you have to give him some time to "think", but overall performance is OK. Weather, Gmail, YouTube, Facebook.
Not best choice for games, but IT'S A PHONE - Made for communications. Tablets are the best choice for games.

Bye Bye!

• 2014-06-23 19:29
  • LaBu

very nice & super phone

• 2014-05-19 08:24
  • s%{f

The battery & charger of any huawei cannot found on a market. Where i get it ? I am living in oromia

• 2014-05-13 19:49
  • S0uA

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-25 22:53 from 0xxS - click to readWrong, its the battry life that has poor life.

• 2014-05-06 17:17
  • ShvR

It works well, reactions sometimes freeze but in this price group was the phone with best ratio price/perfomance. Design of this mobile phone is wider as you expect, but in larger hands it fit at all. However, reliability of this phone, form my point of view, decreases to absolute zero, because of error with camera ("cannot connect to camera") and, of course, factory reset was not! helpful. After 1 year of using phone everyday, Ascend started freezing, and only battery takes out was conducive (as well as press the power button did not help), also blue screen of death started shows. After this problems, I must confess that factory reset was not heplful at all, so the phone goes to complaint. Finally, as I asked for a spare parts in repair shop, they (in 3 repair shops) said that, they cannot repair it at all. After all, I do NOT recommend this mobile phone.
Note: My new steps will go to other brands especially Samsung or Sony.

• 2014-04-29 21:58
  • 3Tv0

> In reply to ologbojo @ 2013-10-17 14:01 from Dv0i - click to readyes it does have 3g read the specs

• 2014-04-27 03:00
  • Rxdi

> In reply to Colin @ 2014-04-16 23:40 from 7tY5 - click to readEbay $4.75
Cheers

• 2014-04-23 11:01
  • sG}f
Total of 625 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend G300.